Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7265 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Elisa

Ashburn, VA

#5125 Jul 7, 2013
Hy im23'ihad sexwithmyhusband on24 junesincethen idind after6dayibeginthis,tired gags,dizzy,nipplesore,myoperat ionis ichy,tummycramps nowim 9dayafter ovulating isjuly8 myperiodis21july
angel

Toronto, Canada

#5126 Jul 7, 2013
I've been having hip pains & back pains....... what does it mean
shelby

Columbia, SC

#5127 Jul 8, 2013
everytime I have sex no matter what position it is in it starts to hurt my ovaries really bad to where I have to stop. & now my nipples are starting to hurt. I am scared what the outcome might be because I do not have periods.. any suggestions??
mcj

Raleigh, NC

#5128 Jul 8, 2013
all by myself wrote:
ok so i know i put the name of WERE wishing for a baby on here but i honestly dont know what he wants because he broke up with me today... he is 27 and im 22 he said he just wanted to be single and i took another test tonight and got a faint pink line and a dark pink line so im excited about it even tho im scared to death... i want a baby so bad but i thought when i said that me and him would be together so we could say that were a family but i guess things happen im going to try and take another test in the morning when he is here so he can see what i see and hopefully it will change his mind! anyways thinks for everything i got on here and ill sure post updates and help out as much as i can!!
It sounds like he is a jerk and he's not the right person to be the father of your baby. If he's leaving you now he certainly won't be there for you when things get tough. I think you need to pray that you're not pregnant and move on, you don't need him in your life since he's clearly not going to support you. You deserve to be with someone who will support and be there for you, this guy sounds like a loser, you really need to cut him off.
Lerato

Ashburn, VA

#5129 Jul 9, 2013
I hv take the pill morning after pill,so my last peroid was at march.so i hv 3months no period,so i dnt knw weather im preg or not
Sierra Grey

Mclean, Canada

#5130 Jul 9, 2013
During this week and a little of last weekend i have been having unprotected sex non stop While i was on my period. We did not have sex yesterday but now im experiancing little pains in my stomach area. Any tips or might know what im going through?
Constance

Stroudsburg, PA

#5131 Jul 9, 2013
My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for about 2 months now (I started my period about 3 weeks ago) and my period won't stop. I did have a UTI and I was severely dehydrated, but that's all better now. I'm worried that I may be pregnant. I also have an expired Implanon in my arm, it expired in January. I have been having diarrhea in the morning, but it's getting better. I do get tired and want to nap a lot and I'm more moodier than normal.
Constance

Stroudsburg, PA

#5132 Jul 9, 2013
Oh and my email address is [email protected] in case anyone would like to email me the response.
suman

Ashburn, VA

#5133 Jul 10, 2013
I did sex vth my bf on may 13th & I got periods may 14th oly with a less bleeding .aftr next month June I didn't get my periods .nw July 10th is Der ne chance to get pregnant.plz help me ne one
Marcia

Durban, South Africa

#5134 Jul 10, 2013
M 26 yrs old and last month on 30rd i had unprotected sex with myboyfiend and he ejaculated into me..So now i missed myperiod this month i even started to feel dizzy neausea and i cant eat becourse of heart burn..Is dat means m preg???help me
valissia

United States

#5135 Jul 10, 2013
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!"!

I am 14 years of age, i had sex in feb. but i had my period last month, this period wasnt regular it was super thick and lasted 7 days. latley i have been bloated, eatin unusualy, and also having gas, very thirsty, and using the bathroom alot. then around the 15-20 of last month, i noticed a brite black line going up my belly getting darker. it has never been there before. i toke a hpt and it said negative but i think i was suposed to take it around my next period. my stomic is also getting bigger, and i can berly suck it in. i dont feel myself! alot of people are sayin if i was 4 months pregnant i would be bigger but most people say they didnt start showing until 5-6 months. i have a pudge i weigh 168 pounds. can someone please tell me am i pregnant!
Question

Enfield, CT

#5136 Jul 10, 2013
BeccaWalters wrote:
I'm 14 years old and normally it's rare for me to burp. About 2 weeks ago my brother forced me to have sex with him I haven't said anything. Now I'm burping constantly and I'm late for my period by about 5-6 days to a week maybe. I've also expirianced short but painfull cramps throughout my whole body at the same time and some time it's only in my stomach. May I possibly be pregnant because he didn't use a condum
You need to tell your parents and take a pregnancy test. That's incest and rape, which is illegal, and in the case that you are pregnant, that will cause complications for the baby
Scared

Fairfield, CA

#5137 Jul 10, 2013
I had sex ... Unprotected... And I I'm tired sore on my back headache .. And nauseous... Does this mean pregnant...
Elizabeth

Escondido, CA

#5138 Jul 11, 2013
My last period was on June 22nd (28 day cycle). I had unprotected sex on June 28th and July 3rd, he pulled out both times. Where still took an emergency pill both times. On July 6th had sex again, first oral than with no condom than put one on to finish off. On July 9 to 10th I had some bleeding, very light. That was 11-12 days before my period. I'm worried a little. Could I be pregnant or could it be I took emergency pills too soon?
cecilia

South Africa

#5139 Jul 11, 2013
I'm having a late period,got strong lower abdominal pains lyk I'm abt to get my period,my period is 10late nd had brown discharge for two days nd da following morning had pink sporting wen I wiped....cnt get food in for the past 4days nd got a burn in my tummy for abt a week....what cn it b
Rush

United States

#5140 Jul 11, 2013
Hey I have a period tracker and was sopposed to start around the 15 of July it has never failed me give or take a fee days but I had unprotected sex this morning and didn't no I had already started can I end up pregnant
payel mondal

Ranaghat, India

#5141 Jul 11, 2013
48 days have passed after i had my last period.what should i do now?
meee

Indianapolis, IN

#5142 Jul 11, 2013
ok,so im having pregnancy symptoms but I was just on my period (after/during the symptoms) last week, and now I have a yeast infection and im hearing u can get one from being pregnant? is there a possible way that I might be pregnant ? im sooooo confused
Help

Olympia, WA

#5143 Jul 11, 2013
I'm 15 and I just started the depo shot on June 1st. The next day I had unprotected sex. June 9th I had unprotected sex again. My Brest have been feeling sore. My thighs feel brused. The sides of my tummy feel sore. I feel bloated. And iv nodiced iv had to urinate more often. Am afraid I may be pregnant? Or if it's just the effects of the shot?

Since: Jul 13

Detroit, MI

#5144 Jul 12, 2013
Hi my Name is msclak I have question I need help so me in my boyfriend have been trying to conceive in it was tricky the first time I got pregnant I was sick Schur s stressed out in a family member just in are I can rem hey hey about first pr was my boobs started to hurt in a month later I was pregnant now my boyfriend in i and having unprotective sex my last period end it on the 27th in the 1st in also 3rd ,5th,6st in now its but 5day in all five day my stomach has been bloated in in the mornin and night in aweso also get a throw up feeling in my throat in stomach now I have been eating A little more then could I be pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John McCain: Brain cancer prognosis very poor 3 min SirLiesAlot 49
News Vault Arts Collective sets fundraiser for artis... 2 hr bsrick 1
News Women And African Americans Are More Likely To ... 4 hr Teresa Miller 9661 3
News Collins Is A No Again 5 hr Just So You Know 2
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 13 hr Rick 309
News Terre Haute protesters decry Graham-Cassidy bill 18 hr Trump 5
News South Berkshire talk covers warning signs, trea... (Apr '15) 19 hr Ka Boom Talmudistan 7
More from around the web