Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7348 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Concerned friend

Quezon City, Philippines

#5062 Jun 26, 2013
My friend got pregnant for 3 times but all aborted because of sensitive reason . Now she wants to get pregnant. Can she be pregnant again easily or there might be an effect that she cannot be easily pregnant?thank you
unknown

Dayton, OH

#5063 Jun 26, 2013
Looks like you have a sexually transmitted ddisease.
darla

Denver, CO

#5064 Jun 26, 2013
Hi..I'm darla..I'm 15..I had unprotected Sex with my boyfriend a month and a half ago. Last month (at the end of the month) I had my period) I just moved to a new state..I ovulated at the beginning of this month..but now I'm due fro my period. I'm only having period symptoms..no bleeding...plz help me!
hope

Europe

#5065 Jun 26, 2013
Iv been using nuristerate 4 six months now,iv noticed a watery discharge bt it dsnt smell,shud I b worried?
Question

Holyoke, MA

#5066 Jun 26, 2013
Concerned friend wrote:
My friend got pregnant for 3 times but all aborted because of sensitive reason . Now she wants to get pregnant. Can she be pregnant again easily or there might be an effect that she cannot be easily pregnant?thank you
Abortion doesn't effect your ability to get pregnant
Dakota

Waterloo, Canada

#5067 Jun 26, 2013
I really need someones advice, around the beginning of the month me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. And the past few days I've been worrying about being pregnant I'm sososo scared I'm only 15..
My period isn't here its a few days late, I've had to pee more then usual, I've been having cramps and pains in my belly it also hurts when I suck in my stomach, I haven't had head aches or back pains, mood swings, or anything els yet I get dizzy sometimes but I can't sleep because its all that's on my mind and I'm afraid to take the test. I CAN'T go to my dad about this My sister got pregnant and he disowned her I'm not even allowed dating my boyfriends been with me through sooo much and I just needed him. I need someones advice to you think I'm pregnant? I've been on google the past 2 days for hours
Dakota

Waterloo, Canada

#5068 Jun 26, 2013
I've also had tender and sour brest's, but I don't see no change in color or anything I don't think it seems I've been having period symthoms but no period!!!!
Dakota

Waterloo, Canada

#5069 Jun 26, 2013
darla wrote:
Hi..I'm darla..I'm 15..I had unprotected Sex with my boyfriend a month and a half ago. Last month (at the end of the month) I had my period) I just moved to a new state..I ovulated at the beginning of this month..but now I'm due fro my period. I'm only having period symptoms..no bleeding...plz help me!
Hey darla! I'm going through the exact same thing and I'm your age.. I'm really concerned did you turn out to be pregnant? Also do it hurt to suck in? Also I've been noticing I've had to pee more then usual, is it the same with you?
julia

UK

#5070 Jun 26, 2013
Take a test girls that's how you will know
Alexander

Virginia Beach, VA

#5071 Jun 26, 2013
Ok, so I've never technically have had sex, but the other day my boyfriend ejaculated on my butt and it dripped down to my vagina. I'm wondering what are the chances of me getting pregnant because I'm 16 and I really don't think I can handle a baby right now. I've been a little crampy, but I do have ovarian cysts. Also, I have an ultrasound for my cysts on July 1st and if I was pregnant, then I would be 3-4 weeks. So, two questions, could there be any chance of me being pregnant, and if I am, is there any possibility of it showing up on an ultrasound at 3-4 weeks? Please email me at goog1997@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Alexander

Virginia Beach, VA

#5072 Jun 26, 2013
Or answer me on here. I just really need an answer so I don't have to be a worry-wart anymore.
angel

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5074 Jun 27, 2013
Ok so let start I donít feel well my breast is killing me but not all the time, Iím so tired at work I just want to sit down or sleep in the bathroom.. I feel this little bubble just before my private parts. I had spotting but only for 5 min and Iím so moody all day. I donít feel like eating a lot and I feel nausea half of the day. I donít feel well at all I donít feel like myself I had a pregnant test 3 months ago but it was negative
angel

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5075 Jun 27, 2013
please please can somebody help me i had my peroid on 8 june like normal but brown spotting 13 days later for only a day so little bit what can it be
SAinlove

Pretoria, South Africa

#5076 Jun 27, 2013
If I am pregnant I am probably six months. I still have my periods, but my stomach womb has protruded outward. did a few test's urine, they didnt show I was pregnant. Checked for growths in the abdomine but had none, nor urine infections.I sometimes feel movement & few things protruding. stomach now shows when I sit, when I stand, a little big when I lie down. Search the web for answer's from simply, your body can play tricks on you to mothers who never knew they were pregnant until they gave birth. My partner is of the opposit race from mine. So am a bit confused but thank God and ask for forgiveness for my doubts at times. So when day I will say I gave birth...after all...
aPunkCanHope

United States

#5077 Jun 27, 2013
If i am it be number 2. I have a clear white vaginal discharge. i seem moodier. insomnia. don't help my sleep issue. Cramping . but my period has gotten later n later the past 3 months. i found myself dizzy af to the point i almost past out. my son was a negative test but he's here. now i takung pregnancy test n its negative too. my bf says I've gotten fat. n I'm nautious alllll the time. should i go to the doctors to test now? Or wait til my pd date on the 9th?
Selina

Houston, TX

#5078 Jun 27, 2013
I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past two weeks &&' two days &&' I am having slight pinching in my left ovary. Could I be pregnant?
IDKlol

Carrollton, VA

#5079 Jun 27, 2013
Alexander wrote:
Or answer me on here. I just really need an answer so I don't have to be a worry-wart anymore.
If U are pregnant it would be able to show up on the Ultra sound
IDKlol

Carrollton, VA

#5080 Jun 27, 2013
Dakota wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darla! I'm going through the exact same thing and I'm your age.. I'm really concerned did you turn out to be pregnant? Also do it hurt to suck in? Also I've been noticing I've had to pee more then usual, is it the same with you?
Girl's you guys just need to go get a test and that will be the easiest way to know however if it comes up as negative that doesn't always mean your in the clear. you need to find a adult who you can trust to take you to the Dr's.
Sparrky

Vancouver, Canada

#5081 Jun 27, 2013
No name wrote:
I'm 15 and I been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We use the pull out method. In the beginning I got 1 UTI. After it cleared up we started back having sex. I always seem to have to use the restroom sometimes. I think it's just all in my head tho.
take a test
Alexander

Virginia Beach, VA

#5082 Jun 27, 2013
IDKlol wrote:
<quoted text>
If U are pregnant it would be able to show up on the Ultra sound
Do you think I am though? Because I'm really worried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Sat Good on em 1
paddled hard at school (Aug '17) Sat badd bobb 3
what's the cause of swollen epididymis? Sat Imrckhd68 3
Head swap Fri Imrckhd68 1
News After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement Fri Regina C 8
News 'The screaming is not going to stop': school co... Fri cant trust Trustees 2
News Hepatitis A Outbreak: Victims File a Lawsuit Ag... Fri Suxazz 2