Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7024 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Scared

Richmond, TX

#5036 Jun 20, 2013
Helpppp okay Im 15 about to be 16 I had unprotected sex on June 28th and my boobs been hurting me I feel like throwing up when I lay on my stomach and i been eating alot lately am I preg???
charlene

Mount Gilead, OH

#5037 Jun 20, 2013
I bleed after I pre been off my period for four days why am I still bleeding
lady

Taylor, MI

#5038 Jun 21, 2013
Ok...I came on my period a day late which was June 15 &I had unprotected sex June 9th....my period was very light I could wear a pantie liner the whole day...which I stay on 4 only 4 days but I continued 2 spot till yesterday...I only would bleed when I went 2 use the bathroom...each day I wore a pantie liner...my stomach feels a lil heavy& weird...I dnt want 2 excite myself& I'm not pregnant...can somebody help me...Is it 2 early 2 take a test?
Shane

Orlando, FL

#5039 Jun 21, 2013
I want to die...: (
Tricey

United States

#5040 Jun 21, 2013
Super confused wrote:
Im 14 and sexually active with only one guy( my buyfriend) i kind of never use protection I. Know that's really bad anyway I got my period on feb. 7 and finished on tha 14 everything was normal until i got my period again five days later..i had my period again but for like 3 days only then i started getting really bad cramps and sometimes tha crams shoot down to my leg i also have back pain when i get the cramps ive had them for almost five days now and at first i had white then green and now yellow discharge (with no odor)whats happening to me somebody HELP! Can i be pregnant?!
I think you have an std to be honest and you should go to the doctor cause that's most definitely not normal at all
Josie

Lompoc, CA

#5041 Jun 21, 2013
Hello,

I had unprotected sex 3-4 times during ovulation this month and hoping for a baby!
I did notice though i have been a bit "alot" moody bad mood swing and bloated and nasueas too. My boyfriend and i have been together almost 6 years and hoping! I am do next saturday for period so please let me know if there is a good chance!
Ayesha

Zurich, Switzerland

#5043 Jun 22, 2013
Hallo everyone I'm very confused my period starts may 23 and it ends 28 I had sex sense 7 of June this month until now and I'm having lots of cramps and abdomal pain back pain and legs I feel dizzi tred and frequent urinate sleepy more feeling more hungry
My breast is normal pain my period is not late is due and I'm having this symptoms from 9 of this month am I pregnant help
Ayesha

Zurich, Switzerland

#5044 Jun 22, 2013
Almost forget I have yellow discharge not much
saenz

Corona, CA

#5045 Jun 22, 2013
Hey guys so heres the scoop! My gf and i have intercourse but this time were abit worried... She got her period may2 thru may7 then we had intercourse on may 11 but the condom broke and im like 80 % sure i held it in and then she got a small period on may25 but it last only 3 day and her period was suppose to come june 2 but hasnt so far and shes expierenced headaches abdominal cramps bloating feelings definetly mood swings and sensitive breast im really worried
So please any suggestion or advice will be of most help!
I love her so much i wuldnt mind if she is possibly prego im just worried which is why i keep track HELP!
saenz

Phoenix, AZ

#5046 Jun 22, 2013
Shane wrote:
and me, I'm 6 weeks preggy... I really don't know what to do! always crying everyday.
My gf is worried she might be but i always tell her what im telling you, babies are a blessing no matter what you shuld feel lucky !:) most people never get the chance to be a mother, feel blessed not distressed hope your ok and feel better sorry i cnt help tht much
Ayesha

Zurich, Switzerland

#5047 Jun 22, 2013
saenz wrote:
Hey guys so heres the scoop! My gf and i have intercourse but this time were abit worried... She got her period may2 thru may7 then we had intercourse on may 11 but the condom broke and im like 80 % sure i held it in and then she got a small period on may25 but it last only 3 day and her period was suppose to come june 2 but hasnt so far and shes expierenced headaches abdominal cramps bloating feelings definetly mood swings and sensitive breast im really worried
So please any suggestion or advice will be of most help!
I love her so much i wuldnt mind if she is possibly prego im just worried which is why i keep track HELP!
I think she is pregnant did she had home pregnant test
saenz

Perris, CA

#5048 Jun 22, 2013
Ayesha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is pregnant did she had home pregnant test
Yes she did but there both negative which I dont understand
Just lost my virginity

Chatham, Canada

#5049 Jun 22, 2013
Yesterday I had sex, at first unprotected ... He pulled out before he came but I don't know. And then he put a condom on and continued (it hurt) I just started taking birth control, I have 7 days till my next period comes... But I'm paranoid and too scared to buy pregnancy tests in 2 weeks. What do I do?
fallon

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5050 Jun 23, 2013
I had sporting a week before my expected date of periods. I missed my periods and now its four days aftet my expected date and am having psins wen i pee and go to the restroom frequently.
unknown

UK

#5052 Jun 24, 2013
I had sex with my new boyfriend for the first time on saturday...he cummed up me soo many times and then I had sex the day which is sunday but I woke up at half 6 with stomach and feeling sick...its only been nearly 4days what should I do?
Scared

Wichita, KS

#5053 Jun 24, 2013
I had unwilling unprotected sex.. I'm super scared I might be pregnant. I've have an increase of urination and feel really bloated. I figured I have a uti or the possibility of being a young mommy. The day someone had sex with me was June 8th and was 3 days after my period. I should start my period soon... Am I paranoid or am I pregnant?
Fashion wigs 2013

Tempe, AZ

#5054 Jun 24, 2013
Paigeylou

Hickory Flat, MS

#5055 Jun 24, 2013
Hey, I'm just concerned. Me & my boyfriend just had sex. Afterwards I went to the restroom & wiped & there was blood. Not for long, but I was bleeding. I'm not on my period & just got off my period about a week ago. This isn't my first time also, i don't know what this could be & this has never happened! Help!
lyn

Ashburn, VA

#5056 Jun 25, 2013
hi.. bn havin so mny trips to the loo.. fln so tired today n bn eatn alt fr 3 days now.. am hvn so much pain in my abdominal.. i had a miscarriage last month on 4th May n laiter had my periods this month.. my next periods are due next week 2 nd July.. whats wrong with.. am not havin peace of mind..
IDKlol

Carrollton, VA

#5057 Jun 25, 2013
Paigeylou wrote:
Hey, I'm just concerned. Me & my boyfriend just had sex. Afterwards I went to the restroom & wiped & there was blood. Not for long, but I was bleeding. I'm not on my period & just got off my period about a week ago. This isn't my first time also, i don't know what this could be & this has never happened! Help!
Could be a UTI I would go to a OB/GYN and get looked at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 2 hr WasteWater 79
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) 3 hr jpegan 104
News Former employee sues county 8 hr FaTTY 1
News Put down the smokes: New rule prohibits smoking... 12 hr Dr Pendyke 5
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 23 hr Auntie M 244
News New IDT webinar to highlight benefits of using ... Fri Stephany McDowell 1
Country Fusion Workout - Demo Class Fri Country Fusion 1
More from around the web