Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6334 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

confused

South Africa

#5014 Jun 18, 2013
Hi I'm confused, I have cramps but not every day, I had my period vere early this month, my breasts feel heavy and almost feel as if its iretating me. Nasuea on and of pleas email me at, kyllaq@mobileemail.vodafonesa. co.za. Can I be pregnant
worriedLala

UK

#5015 Jun 18, 2013
I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago, I was on the birth control pill but skip few days but took the pill on the day I had sex, but the next day also had unprotected sex without the pill took, I had my period, as normal, but then I started having back aches, bloated , dizzy, feeling sick, tired during the day but awake at night, hungry, and horny, but the same month my period started again? I'm worried ,please help?
Jessica

United States

#5016 Jun 18, 2013
I've had unprotected for a while and ever since about 2 weeks ago, I've been feeling nauseated but not throwing up. My lower back hurts and I'm having lower abdomen pain like cramps and white and some brown discharge but my.period isn't due until June 24 and I've been like this for 2 weeks.
crizzylovee

Cabot, AR

#5017 Jun 18, 2013
I had sex last week an my period came on the 14 instead of the 12th and it lasted for 4 days but im still cramping frequent urination an a brown discharge could i be pregnant??

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5018 Jun 18, 2013
crizzylovee wrote:
I had sex last week an my period came on the 14 instead of the 12th and it lasted for 4 days but im still cramping frequent urination an a brown discharge could i be pregnant??

Not if you really did have your period.
Sheena

Fresno, CA

#5019 Jun 18, 2013
My last period was may 26,2013 it always last five days and comes the last week of the month. I had sex June 5,6,7 for the last three weeks I been. Getting. Period type aches a twinge in one of my breast I been eating more then usually peeing more getting nausea. Its also 12 days before the end of. June my weight. Is up and. Down. I been doing bby this week 97.65- 98.08 today could. I be pregnant or is it still to soon
sheena

Fresno, CA

#5020 Jun 18, 2013
Sheena wrote:
My last period was may 26,2013 it always last five days and comes the last week of the month. I had sex June 5,6,7 for the last three weeks I been. Getting. Period type aches a twinge in one of my breast I been eating more then usually peeing more getting nausea. Its also 12 days before the end of. June my weight. Is up and. Down. I been doing bby this week 97.65- 98.08 today could. I be pregnant or is it still to soon
please. Email me if you can help lasheena33@gmail.com

Since: Jun 13

Lumbini, Nepal

#5022 Jun 19, 2013
1. Implantation bleeding(small amount of pink or brown discharge that comes around time your period is due)Only about 30% of women get it
2. Nausea
3. Sore, tingly, fuller breasts
4.Frequent urination
5. Darker areolas or circles around areolas
6. More vaginal discharge
7. Cramps that feel like a period
8. Fatigue
Some women get none of these. Symptoms can start during the week you are due for your perio
CONFUSED AND WORRIED

Omaha, NE

#5023 Jun 19, 2013
now i feel like im going to be sick and i have small back pains and small annoying cramps in my lower belly area, my breast haven't started to get sore....i jus feel really sick to my stomach. i took a test today thinking that maybe i am pregnant but it came back negative.... I've read that it could've jus been my period but then again I've read that it was implantation bleeding....that was before i got the second negative result. i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or could give me some insight as to what is going on with my body...is it jus being a freak or am i pregnant but am testing too early?
BISOLA

Europe

#5024 Jun 19, 2013
I did my last menstruation on 31st of last month and am feeling back pains and abdominal pains what could have caused it
Scared

Urbana, OH

#5025 Jun 19, 2013
My boyfriend and I had sex last Friday. I'm on bc and we used a condom and I missed a bc pill Tuesday and Wednesday but remember and took them both Wednesday. I started Wednesday and it was red Wednesday and Thursday but Friday it turned brown and it's still brown and it's been 8 days and I've been taking my bc every day since. I'm not supposed to start until Friday so I don't know what this is. Can you help me?
Shane

Lady Lake, FL

#5026 Jun 19, 2013
guys, I really need ur help.. I can feel the symptoms of being preggy for 6 weeks and I don't want to continue this, please help me: (
Barb

Kingman, AZ

#5027 Jun 19, 2013
Ok so I am on birth control pills and have been for a year. About a week ago I skipped my sugar pills for the first time. The first day of the new pack I had brown discharge which turned into a light pink color when wiping I am now on day 9 and I still have a very light pink tint which is basically gone. Is this just because of my birth control ?
Amy

Australia

#5028 Jun 19, 2013
2 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He can't remember if he came in me or not, we had sex again on Sunday, my period is due today, I have cramps in my lower stomach, but still no period ? Help!
Shane

Lady Lake, FL

#5029 Jun 20, 2013
guys..if the breast was sore and dark, it means pregnant??? please,I need an answer:(Thanks!
Kayla

United States

#5030 Jun 20, 2013
I had unprotected sex last week on june 9th. Now my stomach hurts. What could that be? Email me at middnightmae22@gmail.com

Since: Jun 13

United States

#5031 Jun 20, 2013
I had unprotected sex last week and my boyfriend was joking with me saying he was gonna come in me. And I am actually starting to think he did just a little. Now my stomach aches
Shane

Lady Lake, FL

#5032 Jun 20, 2013
maybe Kayla ur period is coming at the first week of July...
Shane

Lady Lake, FL

#5033 Jun 20, 2013
and me, I'm 6 weeks preggy... I really don't know what to do! always crying everyday.
babiee

Macon, GA

#5034 Jun 20, 2013
Hi, I'm 25 I've been experiencing pain in my lower abdomen, I've been eating more than usual & my breast are sore. Mood swings & gas also. My last period was May 26th & my next one starts in two days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students return to class after meeting vaccine ... 2 min arcanaknight 5
Heavy blood loss on the pill 22 min izeoftheworld 1
News Fear as Ukraine faces HIV drug shortage 34 min Oliver Cromwell 8
News New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 1 hr Chiropractor From... 239
News Vaccination doco avoids needling the anti-vax b... 1 hr anothervoice 2
News Claim asserts permanent erectile dysfunction (Aug '12) 2 hr Ware 12
News Dr. Andrew Wakefield reveals shocking news abou... 3 hr friend 14
More from around the web