Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6846 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Teri

UK

#4995 Jun 15, 2013
Joy essien wrote:
I missed my period for 2weeks,tested pregnancy positive. I took misopristol and started bleeding the same night. For 2weeks now,i've been bleeding.i tested p.positive again today. Am i still pregnant? What do i do?
I don't really no much on misopristol? Where did you receive the pill from? It could be just your hormones or more than likely you are still pregnant or its still attached inside of you... Have you googled for help advice? To be honest you need to go to the hospital
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4996 Jun 15, 2013
Joy essien wrote:
I missed my period for 2weeks,tested pregnancy positive. I took misopristol and started bleeding the same night. For 2weeks now,i've been bleeding.i tested p.positive again today. Am i still pregnant? What do i do?
dear whn u had takn misoprost?frm dat date upto 15 days,it bleeds dat means it expells the sac,aftr 15days go nd ultrasound it,it vl show u dat abortion is done or n't!
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4997 Jun 15, 2013
Mary wrote:
Ok folks, so My period came 3 days early and only lasted 4 days. The 1st day was only spotting and the other 3 were very light compared to my normal periods. My breasts are sore and I have a sititch like pain in my left side lower stomach. It's not like I'm in pain I just know its there like trapped wind. I'm also very tired. I don't know if this is all in my mind? I know tomorrow would be the last day in my ovulation window, people say you only feel cramps for a day when ovulating mine have been 5 days now. Has anyone else felt like this? I still have another 14 days before my period but it feels like its coming already. Can anyone help?
it's normal dear.
SASHA

Nuremberg, Germany

#4998 Jun 16, 2013
I am Sasha from Germany i want to thank DR.Monodu for the herbal drugs he gave me and for the very first time in my life i was able to conceive within 21 days after i took the drugs.Today i am a proud mother of two lovely kids thanks to Dr.Monodu whose contact details are: [email protected] or you can call him on +2348064013760 and i assure you within 21days you will be in greater joy
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4999 Jun 16, 2013
Congrats sasha
Asia

Antioch, TN

#5000 Jun 16, 2013
Me and my boyfriend had sex on june 1rst. He Nutted in me twice. Ok well i came on my period june 8th. But me and him did on that upcoming tuesday after the first. I was just wondering is there a possibility of me being pregnant. Also, the day after my period we had sex i dont know if he came in me but , is there a chance of me being pregnant?
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#5001 Jun 16, 2013
Asia wrote:
Me and my boyfriend had sex on june 1rst. He Nutted in me twice. Ok well i came on my period june 8th. But me and him did on that upcoming tuesday after the first. I was just wondering is there a possibility of me being pregnant. Also, the day after my period we had sex i dont know if he came in me but , is there a chance of me being pregnant?
whn was ur last periods date?
kaitlynn

Greencastle, IN

#5002 Jun 16, 2013
young and unprotected wrote:
Me and my bf had sex yesterday and he ejaculated inside me. Right after I went pee. My pee looked normal. after, we went to the movies and i had to pee a lot more than usual. And I was starting to feel light headed and my stomach was burning. Also I'm supposed to start my period in two days. And the next morning I woke up, but didn't throw up. But my breast were sore and felt hard. Do you think I could of peed the sperm out?
oh my dear god. You cannot pee out sperm!? Unless he stuck his.dick in.your pee hole hahahaha.
tanya

Jaipur, India

#5003 Jun 17, 2013
hi all,
I having sex on 27 april and after that my period started on 29 april after some days i have an left lower part of stomach pain with yellowish discharge and later it is brownish red.now i have heavy bleeding for 2 days.now i have hip pain ,low back pain and legs pain too with feel of faint and vomit.am i pregnant
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#5004 Jun 17, 2013
tanya wrote:
hi all,
I having sex on 27 april and after that my period started on 29 april after some days i have an left lower part of stomach pain with yellowish discharge and later it is brownish red.now i have heavy bleeding for 2 days.now i have hip pain ,low back pain and legs pain too with feel of faint and vomit.am i pregnant
dear aftr 29april whn was ur next periods date?
Suhana

Hyderabad, India

#5005 Jun 17, 2013
hi,i normally have my periods late, this time too it was late for 5 days but this time it came for just 2 day, this is the 1st time for such a short time... am having gas trouble, stomachache, feeling lazy, n body pain, today it has to be my 5th day of periods.... which has stopped on 2nd day, me and my husband are having unprotected sex for sometime now... and are trying for our 1st child.. soo wht to expect n wht not to dont knw.... thnks in advance ... plzz do reply
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#5006 Jun 17, 2013
Suhana wrote:
hi,i normally have my periods late, this time too it was late for 5 days but this time it came for just 2 day, this is the 1st time for such a short time... am having gas trouble, stomachache, feeling lazy, n body pain, today it has to be my 5th day of periods.... which has stopped on 2nd day, me and my husband are having unprotected sex for sometime now... and are trying for our 1st child.. soo wht to expect n wht not to dont knw.... thnks in advance ... plzz do reply
check ur pregnancy frm pregnancy kit?it vl tells u dat r u pregnant or n't.
brea

United States

#5007 Jun 17, 2013
Idk:(
brea

United States

#5008 Jun 17, 2013
Im Just So Confused I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Alot 5 Times In One Month And He Nutted In Me Everytiime But The First Time We Had Sex I Was Just Getting Off My Period The Day My Period Was Over We Had Sex So Two Weeks Later I Took A Pregnancy Test And It Came Out Negative But Then My Period Came The Next Month Early...Every Sense Then We Been having Sex And He Still Nutt In Me So idk What,To Do /??
marachi

UK

#5009 Jun 17, 2013
Woke up dis ‎​&#98 05;õяπ& #301;πġ with a lot of saliva and since have be spitting a lot especially when am talking. Moreso, ‎​M&#7 73;̶̲&#9 47;̲̣&#8 03;̥ period ȋ̝̊ ̅§ supposed τ̲̅ ȍ start today and it actually started but with light color not d usual dark red colour. And sumdays ago like 2 τ̲̅ ȍ 3 days have terrible breast sore and crampings too and dark discharge wen I wipe after urinating.feeling nausea a lot and also funny taste i̲̅&#822 ;̥̊n&#77 3;̶̲&#80 5;̊ ‎​M&#7 73;̶̲&#9 47;̲̣&#8 03;̥ mouth. Pls rlly need an urgent response pls. Also, feel very tired and ‎​M&#7 73;̶̲&#9 47;̲̣&#8 03;̥ eyes are turning I walk a long distance.pls respond ASAP. Tnx
meme

Houston, TX

#5010 Jun 17, 2013
I just had a baby 7months ago and 3montths after i started having unprotected sex now in may and i had i period on the 5 and 3weeks later on the 31st and end on the 5th and 13 i was cramping a little at night woke up with pinkish discharge through out the day it turn pinkish brown and lasted for 1day now i have discharge and i have nausa but im not constipated or breast arent sore im wondering could i still be pregnant
Lauren

Gateshead, UK

#5011 Jun 17, 2013
I'm due on my period this week, and I normally get cramp but haven't had it yet, I keep getting hot flushes and feeling abit sick, I had sex with my boyfriend nearly four weeks ago and in these four weeks we have had sex quite a lot, could I be pregnant?
Nana

Europe

#5012 Jun 17, 2013
4wks bak i had sex wit my man after whc i took postnor2 bt til date i'v not seen my period,i took a test 2wks bak bt came out negative,my niples hurt,i feel like throwing up,weaknes of d body & i sleep alot,cld i b pregnant?
help

Brooklyn, NY

#5013 Jun 17, 2013
My period ended on June 4th 10-11 days later I had unprotected sex...2 days later I had light red/pink spots and the next day it was Brown.. What is going on? Should I be worried?
confused

South Africa

#5014 Jun 18, 2013
Hi I'm confused, I have cramps but not every day, I had my period vere early this month, my breasts feel heavy and almost feel as if its iretating me. Nasuea on and of pleas email me at, [email protected] co.za. Can I be pregnant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GASP works to ban smoking at city-owned parks, ... 1 hr Gnutt Sachs 1
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... 8 hr Summer Friend 6
News Boone County man tests positive for Zika virus 11 hr seh 1
News Addiction program to provide Bible-based recovery 15 hr Blacklist 35
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 17 hr martin garey 29
News Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say prot... (Aug '12) 19 hr Robert Balcom 108
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... 21 hr Scrow Tumm 5
More from around the web