Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 Full story: BellaOnline 6,015

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Full Story
cecilia

United States

#4968 Jun 11, 2013
I had unprotected sex, but I had my period am I pregnant?
teenagrr

United States

#4970 Jun 12, 2013
I've had unprotected sex my period hadn't came for the passed 2 months I've had morning sickness cramps lower back pain feeling sleepy most of the time really tired i can't eat certains foods the left side of my stomach is hard i get bloated also but yesterday i started with light spotting now it is really heavy bleeding it hurts when i move my stomach hurts alot i don't konw what it can be????? Need help answer asap plz
Marie

Austin, TX

#4971 Jun 12, 2013
Hi im 16 had sex two weeks ago un protected feeling sick and pee more nd gas more little craps and lots pf back problems can i prego or is it just me?
Rosie

Kyle, TX

#4972 Jun 12, 2013
Hi, I need to know about period's cycle. I was with ex boyfriend and had sex in the end of Jan on 30th. That was my last day of period. Then I missed my period in February. After that month I got period for two months but I missed period on May and I was suppose get my period on June 5th but it passed. My belly-stomach were painful for few minutes in one week. My skin were break out quick and now it get back normal. Now I notice that I'm getting more hungry than normal and dizzy at the same time. I kept dreaming about pregnant and weird things like that. My stomach feels like hard not normal. Then it feels moving. I don't understand what is going on with that stuff. This week my body got more sweat than normal. Am I pregnant? I need to know about that information.

Thank you.
Agrippina

Ashburn, VA

#4973 Jun 12, 2013
I am nt commetng bt i also hv a prblm and i need help, i have been using nur-isterate for 4 months nw, last month i dd nt go on my period until nw does that mean i am pregnant or nt? Please hlp me out.
Bethesda Johnson

Pasadena, TX

#4974 Jun 12, 2013
Evelin wrote:
Me and my boyfriend have had unprocted sex several times and now I have backaches,stomach aches,light bleeding and I have cravings,I've also been peeing alot,and mood swings.....I want to know whats wrong with me...please help!!
I need your help I hAD sex last Saturday my period stop it 5 day he already have a son by somebody eles I have some pain and my stomach ND headache help me out
Bethesda Johnson

Pasadena, TX

#4975 Jun 12, 2013
I had sex,this Saturday but it 5 day but I been sleep back pain I go to the doctor next month but my period did stop he have a,son by somebody eles I be happy. I got wait to be prego... I ready to be a mom but I don't know this,boy too long
weedsmokingscien tist

Kaneohe, HI

#4976 Jun 12, 2013
Lynnette wrote:
<quoted text>
hey well very rarely this has happened...
i had a cousin who had her period all 9 months, and had all the symptoms you have been describing...she went in to the hospital for severe abdominal pain and delivered a healthy baby boy weird so just keep taking tests!!!! you never know
Why not just go see a OB/GYN and have them tell you?
kayann

United States

#4977 Jun 13, 2013
I had sex on my last week of birth control and now I only had my period for one day?? Help!
jay

United States

#4978 Jun 13, 2013
Hey i been having intercourse for about years using no condom im in no type of birth control i only spotted for one day and in that i was needing to pee alot idk if i could be pregnant now or whays going on cause all the other time i never got pregnant
Mohan

Ashburn, VA

#4980 Jun 14, 2013
jay wrote:
Hey i been having intercourse for about years using no condom im in no type of birth control i only spotted for one day and in that i was needing to pee alot idk if i could be pregnant now or whays going on cause all the other time i never got pregnant
test ur pregnancy frm kit.
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4981 Jun 14, 2013
kayann wrote:
I had sex on my last week of birth control and now I only had my period for one day?? Help!
test ur pregnancy frm prega news kit.
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4982 Jun 14, 2013
Agrippina wrote:
I am nt commetng bt i also hv a prblm and i need help, i have been using nur-isterate for 4 months nw, last month i dd nt go on my period until nw does that mean i am pregnant or nt? Please hlp me out.
must test ur pregnancy frm pregnancy kit
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4983 Jun 14, 2013
Rosie wrote:
Hi, I need to know about period's cycle. I was with ex boyfriend and had sex in the end of Jan on 30th. That was my last day of period. Then I missed my period in February. After that month I got period for two months but I missed period on May and I was suppose get my period on June 5th but it passed. My belly-stomach were painful for few minutes in one week. My skin were break out quick and now it get back normal. Now I notice that I'm getting more hungry than normal and dizzy at the same time. I kept dreaming about pregnant and weird things like that. My stomach feels like hard not normal. Then it feels moving. I don't understand what is going on with that stuff. This week my body got more sweat than normal. Am I pregnant? I need to know about that information.
Thank you.
must test ur pregnancy frm prega news kit.it vl tell u dat r u pregnant or n't!
archana

Dubai, UAE

#4984 Jun 14, 2013
As when I am passing urine it some wat reddish color after sex after few days plz give me one solution
scared girl

Modesto, CA

#4985 Jun 14, 2013
I been having a yellow or clear discharge no oder for about three years now im too scared to tell my mom and idk what to do? is this normal?
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4986 Jun 15, 2013
archana wrote:
As when I am passing urine it some wat reddish color after sex after few days plz give me one solution
archana,u have pain in abdomen,burning whn pass urine,or any vaginal discharge or itchng vaginally????
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4987 Jun 15, 2013
scared girl wrote:
I been having a yellow or clear discharge no oder for about three years now im too scared to tell my mom and idk what to do? is this normal?
r u married?wht's ur age?
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4988 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>r u married?wht's ur age?
its normal discharge in females,bt.due to stress nd anxiety discharges increases,so dn't worry nd there is vaginal wash{LACTACYD WASH}its like a shampoo wash vaginal part with it during bath nd aftr sleep at night.
Doctor

Ashburn, VA

#4989 Jun 15, 2013
Anybody needs help?i am here fr u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is a urologist? What do urologists do? 6 min Amber Johnson 1
Shingles: A Common and Painful Virus (Feb '14) 57 min Sweepyface 12
massage in alkhobar 2 hr nawafksa 1
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 2 hr spacebob 93
massage n jeddah (Mar '12) 3 hr jahan 29
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) 4 hr RayAustin 44
Weight loss facts of Strawberries 8 hr babydollAngel 1
More from around the web