Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7349 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4914 May 29, 2013
Lakeisha wrote:
I had sex when i was ovulating which was eith december 31st or january 1st. I had sex both of those days and he ejaculated in side me. M yperiod is due the 15th of january. I started spotting 7th,8th, and 9th of january? The spotting was bright red almost pink and it showed after i wiped when i pee. I have been peeing ALOT, i also had cramping along with the spotting, i have been very fatigue, and my boobs get sharp pains every now and then and certain times i can feel it more than other times. COuld i be pregnant?
You are Pregnant
Just Wondering

United States

#4915 May 30, 2013
I had sex May 19th and he didnt ejaculate inside or come close to it. 1st we used a condom and he came in it but not while inside me. About a half and hour later, we had sex w/out one (slightly concerned about the fact that there could still be sperm). he also never seems to hardly ever have "precum" and I didn't ovulate until around the 24th. Wouldn't the chances of pregnancy be slim to none?
Just Wondering

United States

#4916 May 30, 2013
Also, my urine smelled really fishy for a couple days n then went away...I've never had any infections or UTIs and idk why it happened exactly, prolly not been drinking enough water
Just Wondering

Pickerington, OH

#4917 May 31, 2013
Fishy urine came back this morning...I'm starting to get a lil worried...but I dd read somewhere that it could be from having sex cus bacteria gets pushed in the urethra and that that's why women usually pee after...
Just Wondering

Pickerington, OH

#4918 May 31, 2013
*** Oh and I had sex May 18th on Saturday, my bad
kyla

Greenwood, MS

#4919 May 31, 2013
Hey y'all I haven't came on my period yet & lastnight me and my bf had unprotected sex for so long and when I woke up stomach making weird noise & I can't stop spitting please help me!!!!!; you can email me kylandria12@gmail.com please!!
tayler

Great Falls, MT

#4920 May 31, 2013
i was supposed to have my period on May 15. it is now May 31.

my period has only been late one time before where i didnt have it for 6 months but that was due to my new birth control that my body didnt like and i was still a virgin at that time.

my boyfriend uses the pull out method and after he "does it" he puts it back in me.

so im just wondering if i could be pregnate my syptoms that i am having are
-fatigue (im ALWAYS tired and i get about 9hrs sleep)
-mood swings (i was at work an i busted out crying becasue i just wanted sleep)
- lower back ache..sometimes..
- dizzy spells(i stand there then all of a sudden i need to sit down before i fall over)

... i dont know what is wrong with me but everyone at my work is pregnate and i feel like im just getting parinoid but i am not under stress...i have no idea what to think if you could please coment back and let me know what you think could be wrong
Beautiful

Lithonia, GA

#4921 May 31, 2013
Hi I'm confused about what is going on with my body. my tubes have been tied for 13yrs. I had sex with my significant other on the 5/18 then I came on my cycle the next day, but I had pink mucus on my panty liner which turned red a few hours later, I bleed but not heavy on my pad but bleed mostly when I peed. Prior to that we had sex two weeks previously and I was so sick. I also had lower back pain something I have never had and I just been feeling so confused lately and emotional. Also I have been constipated and still nausea certain parts of the day with light headaches. Also, today 5/31 when I peed there were a lot of white thick mucus in the toilet and not on the tissue , I have always paid close attention to my body but I'm feeling a certain kind of way. Also, I stay gased up a lot and I took a pregnancy test at home and it was not valid the first time and then the last two were negative but one of the them looked like it was a positive faint line but i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I don't want to waste money going to find out and i'm not pregnant.. So I'm going to wait to next month but my co-worker had her cycle her whole 9 months and didn;t find out she were pregnant until 4 months and her tubes were tied also.
dont understand

United States

#4922 May 31, 2013
iwas on the depo shot but i think i might be pregnant cuz i get bad pains by my underwear line and i feel like throwing up all the time and i get pale and i noti ed ive been eating alot more i havent had my depo shot for at least 4 months and i only gotten it 2 times before and i get this weird butterfly feeling in my stomach and when i smoke it makes me feelsick
Courtney

Pearland, TX

#4923 May 31, 2013
I Missed My Period This Month , & My Breast Have Been Really Really Sore . I Stay Feelin Sick & Crampin . Whats Wrong With Me ?
tanya

Kingston, Jamaica

#4924 Jun 1, 2013
I want to get perganat but I spot for 5 days be4 my peroid is it possible to be I being to so much doc and they cant stop the spoting
Beautiful

Lithonia, GA

#4925 Jun 1, 2013
Well I'm still feeling emotional a lot, my significant other and I had sex last night for quiet some time well its always long, due to the fact that he drives trucks. We are hoping that I am pregnant.. My symptoms are still the same, thick discharge,achy joints, nausea,tiredness, and my breast areola still look normal but there are a little liquid in both.Well I'm just going to wait to see what happens. I only been off my cycle for about a week, and I shouldn't be still feeling this way. And my significant other can't wait..
help me

Bangalore, India

#4926 Jun 1, 2013
Me and my boyfriend spend a night in a rum we felt gud but he did not fuck me but he fingered me and this all hapend after my 7th day of periods,i had constipation,backache and increased vaginal secretions for 3 days and now i dnt have constipation and backache but i have lower abdominal pain..m I pregnant?
i really want to be momi

South Africa

#4927 Jun 1, 2013
Ok so on the 23/05/2013,morning my period finished,the evening my bf n i had intercourse,he came inside me 3 times,i only pee'd the next morning,did a pregnant test 24/05/2013,the afternoon,showed negative as of monday morning i was and still urinating like a mini waterfall,if im pregnant Whoop Whoop,my tummy is hard below my belly gonna take another test tomorrow morning it been a week now Help im scared it gonna be negative
IDKlol

Carrollton, VA

#4928 Jun 2, 2013
Back in Nov of 2012 I got the depo shot I was suppose to start my period 2 days later and didn't I was suppose to go in Jan 2013 for the second shot and didn't I didn't get a period until April 26th it lasted 7 days like a normal period now its June 3rd and I still haven't had a period I have had UN- protected sex for a month now could I be pregnant or is my body just messing with me?
annon

UK

#4929 Jun 3, 2013
I had my period as usualy on the 13 of may then had unprotected sex on the 26th of mayy today on 3rd june i started bleeding but not like a period more lighter in colour and nt as heavy. I had slight tightening feeling n cramps under my belly on the right hand side.. my period isnt due untill 13june. Help or advice on what this could be would be much appreticated :) x
kay

United States

#4930 Jun 3, 2013
I was going to start my period on June 3rd and I had sex wit my boyfriend I seen the blood it was light but the next day after he came it didn't come no more
Candi

Stirling, Canada

#4931 Jun 3, 2013
So I have been eating non stop. I don't get full. I have been feeling sick on and off. I have cramps. I know for sure they arent period cramps. My lower back hurts (But I have Scoliosis so I dont know If I should take that as a sign). My nipples are larger and I have a faint line going around them. They are also sensative. I had unprotedted sex approximatly 2 weeks ago. I gained weight but that may be due to the amount of food I have ate. Yesterday I peed my pants. I normally can control my bladder. I have to pee what feels like every 5 minutes. I should not get my period till the end of this month but I have some dischrarge that is brown and light pink. I am afraid that I may be pregnant. I also don't feel myself. I can definatly tell something has changed. PLEASE someone help. I can't wait to take the test. I'm nervous. Should I be afraid that I'm pregnant? Also I have been craving oreo cookies and Jalapeno peppers. And thinks I would normally eat like cheese and Chicken. I can not eat without feeling like I'm gonna puke. I also have bad headaches.
Jen

Hammond, LA

#4932 Jun 4, 2013
Stress can cause headache, constipation, stomach aches, and even gas. Thinking you are pregnant will make you stress b/c you are either anxious for it to be positive or for it to be negative. Imagining you are thirstier will make you drink more, therefore, pee more. I can sit here and imagine myself throwing up and actually make myself nauseous. See where I'm going with this. I'm starting to think that most of these posts are from teenage girls wanting to be pregnant. They have no idea what they are getting themselves into.
Jen

Hammond, LA

#4933 Jun 4, 2013
@Tayler: You didn't clarify whether you were taking the pill still, but if not, you most definitely could be pregnant. If you use the pull-out method, you should not have sex afterwards unless you want to get pregnant. Trust me when I say that there is no way to be sure all the semen came out before resuming sex. If you are correct about the day you should have started your period, then taking a pregnancy test will answer whether or not you are pregnant. I hope that you get whatever answer you really want. Maybe you could let everyone know the results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four people contesting Liberal candidacy for We... (Jan '15) 3 hr Ask Dave Rogers 4... 22
News Crystal meth, gay men and sex - a 'perfect storm' 4 hr NE Jade 3
Dr. Peter Wong sucks (Jul '09) 19 hr Dbradz 763
News Jim Carrey apologizes for using photos kids' ph... (Jul '15) Sun C Kersey 2
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Apr 21 Good on em 1
paddled hard at school (Aug '17) Apr 21 badd bobb 3
what's the cause of swollen epididymis? Apr 21 Imrckhd68 3