Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 20 comments on the Jun 23, 2007, BellaOnline story titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Sammy

Walsall, UK

#4888 May 22, 2013
A bit confused round about 10th April me and my partner had sex with a condom but after we realised it split I was due on my period 17th of April which I had but this month I've missed by 5 days late could I be pregnant?
jessika

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#4889 May 22, 2013
we are trying for the last 4 months but this month i got confused it looks like period its not very less from the regular that i had and the color too i thought that its spotting but after 5 days slowly finished i don't feel the tenderness of my breast. how long do i have to wait? am i or not?
deloris

Tucker, GA

#4890 May 22, 2013
See my was last seen in March and today I've been peeing and doing number too alot. Today so really I haven't seen my period sicnce March I might be pregnant
Jenni

Springfield, VA

#4891 May 22, 2013
So my boyfriend and I had sex about four days ago, he came inside me and I didn't take the morning after pill. Three days later, we had sex and again came inside of me but this time I took the pill. Will the pill work the second time even if I got pregnant from the first time?
christina

Sumrall, MS

#4892 May 22, 2013
Ok so I'm 20. I had sex two days before my period and the next two days after my period. All of which he came in me.. as bout 5 or 6 days later I wad peeing when i wiped there was light light pink blood on the tissue and that wad it. My breast are a little sore especially when i take my bra off. But it's kind hard to tell cause i have big breast and there sometimes sore for no reason. Jw could I be pregnant? Oh yeah I also have mild cramping like I'm starting my period but shouldn't start for at least 2 more weeks. Is it to early to tell. Please get back to me
christina

Sumrall, MS

#4893 May 23, 2013
12 and scared wrote:
Okay, so I'm 12 years old. I've had unportected sex one time, but my boyfriend pulled out and ejaculated. It took about 25 seconds before he ejaculated. But my nipples are extremely sore. I don't know if I'm pregnant but I hope not! Please reply as soon as possible.

Omg you are 12!!!!!! No no no firstly you should not be having sex!!!! You might have sore breast cause your period is about to start but omg. Wait for the right guy you are so young. Don't wear it out. Once it's gone you can never get it back. I still can't believe you've had sex. Arrgh
Teri

UK

#4894 May 23, 2013
christina wrote:
Ok so I'm 20. I had sex two days before my period and the next two days after my period. All of which he came in me.. as bout 5 or 6 days later I wad peeing when i wiped there was light light pink blood on the tissue and that wad it. My breast are a little sore especially when i take my bra off. But it's kind hard to tell cause i have big breast and there sometimes sore for no reason. Jw could I be pregnant? Oh yeah I also have mild cramping like I'm starting my period but shouldn't start for at least 2 more weeks. Is it to early to tell. Please get back to me
I think every women is different and all you can really do is wait it out to see of you miss you next period or not. It would be far to early to test or know if you are but yes it is possible to get signs so early.. I thought impossible and the Google also says the same but I came off my period and 4 days later I was getting signs but not for one second did I think I was pregnant and the doctor basically told me impossible to.. But a month later I was still bad and went back but seen a different doctor and she was happy to tell me they must have been pregnancy signs and by my due date it happened right around that time
Linda

Europe

#4895 May 23, 2013
I'm soposd 2 c my period on d 16th of may. It is a wk late now and am havn cramping down my abdomen, cud l b pregnant?
Mrs kefas

Europe

#4896 May 24, 2013
Woke up this mo, rning with abdorminal pain, tiredness all day,a positive pregnancy test but no tender breast ,no morning sickness,it is possible to get a positive pregnancy test befor missing period. Esther
lizz

Pasadena, TX

#4898 May 25, 2013
I had sex a month ago unprotected and I hadn't got my period yet and it supposed to come like last week am I pregnant
HELP MEE!!
Teri

UK

#4899 May 25, 2013
Mrs kefas wrote:
Woke up this mo, rning with abdorminal pain, tiredness all day,a positive pregnancy test but no tender breast ,no morning sickness,it is possible to get a positive pregnancy test befor missing period. Esther
Yes it is possible to get a positive before missing a period. You do not need all or any symptoms of pregnancy at all to be pregnant. You say pain is the pain bad and where about is it happening in your abdomen? Try maybe to do another test or wait till you miss a period. Sometimes infections can give a positive pregnancy test but that's very rare
Teri

UK

#4900 May 25, 2013
lizz wrote:
I had sex a month ago unprotected and I hadn't got my period yet and it supposed to come like last week am I pregnant
HELP MEE!!
We can't help you need to do a home pregnancy test or get one from your doctor
Msc

Tonbridge, UK

#4901 May 25, 2013
I had anal with my bf when I was on my period and he Cummed in/on me I felt my lady parts and felt it on the edge of my viginal I had a tampon in but could I be pregnant please answer me on Sarahmayhoxiebaby@hotmail.co.u k or sarahhoxiebaby@gmail.com thank you please answer ASAP its important
Lisa

Australia

#4902 May 26, 2013
Hi,

just a question as am very worried, me and my bf had sex today and today is the second day of taking my sugar pill and we never use protection as i trust the birth control pill, i usually get my periods a few days before the actual day and i havent gotten my periods yet thought it would of come last friday and todays sunday, i dont have any signs but it hasnt been long i guess but just want to make sure im safe?

thanks
Lisa :)
riesie

Cape Town, South Africa

#4903 May 26, 2013
im tired have alot of cramps i always eat alot and pie alot too i have been missing pills and my bf and i had sex could i be pregnant i also have back pain and the worst headues help please
riesie

Cape Town, South Africa

#4904 May 26, 2013
im tired and have the worst pain could i be pregnant and also dont take the pill the same time need an answer...
MHz

Detroit Lakes, MN

#4905 May 26, 2013
Okay like a week ago I had milky white discharge and now I have some bleeding and I have pain on my right side of abdomen
prettyshan

Multan, Pakistan

#4906 May 26, 2013
Hey am 24yrs an had my period on the 24 of march 2013,an had sex wth my husband 4 days after my oeriods n now am experiencing back pains n period pains but nt cumng,am due nextwk so shud I wait n see,o shud I b worried,ohh n I have headache,cravings always tired an sleepy
Anna

Tempe, AZ

#4907 May 26, 2013
Hello... I am 24 years old and currently on caziant birth control. I have been on birth control for many years now and have never had any issues so when I let my partner ejactulate inside of me recently I thought nothing of it.... It was the day after my period where I start my new pills. Because I recently just moved out here and got a new job I wasn't as precise when I took the pills and that's where I think we might have had a mishap. It's either I'm bleeding 12 days before my period for 5-6 days now super light because I didn't take them right or.... Maybe pregnant? I'm also experiencing gas, extreme nausea to the point where I got sent home from work tonight from getting sick, not even feeling hungry what so ever, slight lower abdomen pain - i don't know if I'm just psyching myself out or that the light bleeding typically only when I pee and wipe is something else along with these other symptoms... I did take a test yesterday but clearly it came out negative on the count of it being so soon. Someone? Anything?
nonya

Highland, IN

#4908 May 27, 2013
Respond ASAP wrote:
Im 20 years and my boyfriend I had unprotected sex. He'd the type that could last in bed for awhile before he is able to pull out. Since he wasn't able to cum we stop havin sex and he had to unforuntely masterbate to get it out of his system. It will be a week tomorrow since we had sex. Today, I woke up wanting to pee constantly. I had a " dot " of a very light pink appear. Seems like an early symptom. Can you help tell me your opinion? Thank you.
You are stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study Shows No Link Between Autism And Vaccines 47 min omgosh 3
News Ventech adding 200 jobs after landing $410M Med... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Bennington Free Dental Day draws about 50 at th... 2 hr BufurdTPuszey 1
News Risk of a calamity if North haze not tackled ur... 3 hr norman 1
News Centennial student second local case of H1N1 fl... (Jun '09) 6 hr Halton-hoops 6
News Patients Speak Out After Doctor's Arrest (Oct '08) 6 hr Zacklab12 49
News Anti-herpes drug may help control HIV, NIH stud... 7 hr HDatingSites 10
More from around the web