Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7300 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

luz

Lawrence, MA

#4870 May 17, 2013
I got my period on April 16,2013 and had sex.wit my boyfriend on my high fertility days and ovulation and the I got my period 2 weeks early and it was very light for the first day then got really heavy and I had bad cramps throughout the whole time I had my period could I be pregnant??????? Help need a answer ASAP!!!!
Foghat423

Kingsport, TN

#4871 May 17, 2013
Here is how my pregnancy happened. I had unprotected sex on the 1st of July. On the 9th of July, I was cramping like I was going to start my period, but wasn't due for like 2 weeks and I had a bright red spot when I wiped that same morning. I was dizzy for 2-3 weeks straight. I wasn't supposed to start until the 22nd of July, but never did ( I am never late, it is like clockwork for me). On the 27th of July I found out that I was pregnant. The symptoms vary from woman to woman and I didn't realize I was one of the women who had implantation bleeding until I reflected back. The best thing to do, even though it is the most nerve wrecking thing in the world is to wait a few days after your missed period before you test. I used the digital ones and they were the only ones that picked up the HCG hormone. Good luck. Pregnancy can be scary at first, but children are so worth everything you have to go through so don't panic too much. They seem to put your life into new perspective:
Refilwe

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4872 May 18, 2013
i had sex with my bf 7days ago,he came inside me the secong round,i have been feeling like something is jumping in my bladder.could i be pregnant?
Diana

UK

#4873 May 18, 2013
I had sex on 14 may, on may 17 I experienced some stomach pains and may 18 I decided to take contracetives though he didn't come inside me but am still having stomach and my next period is may 21.. Please help.. [email protected] please help coz I really don't know what's happening
12 and scared

Morton, IL

#4874 May 18, 2013
Okay, so I'm 12 years old. I've had unportected sex one time, but my boyfriend pulled out and ejaculated. It took about 25 seconds before he ejaculated. But my nipples are extremely sore. I don't know if I'm pregnant but I hope not! Please reply as soon as possible.
monicca

Ashburn, VA

#4875 May 18, 2013
i had sex two week ago with a condom bt the condom broke nd i had a pains nd after tht two weeks i had ma peroid bt it is black it last of a day only,cn any one help me?
jessica

Council Bluffs, IA

#4876 May 18, 2013
May 7th-10th I had sex every day. I have not yet started my period and I have been having cramping like I'm going to get my period. Should I wait to get my period or take a pregnacy test?
tasha

UK

#4877 May 19, 2013
Feel sick iv come on like 2 weeks to erly and when I stand ip I get light headed feels like I'm going to fant:( what dose this mean
sue-ann

Passaic, NJ

#4878 May 19, 2013
i'm 18 weeks pregnant and i woke up this morning with a pain in my lower left side after taking a pee and it still paining me what does this mean email me at [email protected] on your feed back thank you.
boo

Oswestry, UK

#4879 May 20, 2013
Ive had unprotected sex for about 2 weeks but done it about 3 times in a day every day. I keep getting a lot of discharge, my boobs have grown, im very horny all the time and keep getting a few pains on my back and stomach also i feel abit weird in mornings. Ive took two pregnancy test as weve done it for about 4-5 weeks unprotected but i had one day of blood but all the tests are negative. Could you help me at all?
Amber

United States

#4880 May 20, 2013
I have been trying to get pregnant and had sex a few days before I was ovulating and then again was I was for sure I am due for a period the 27 but have been having alot of menstral like cramps. Does this usually mean that you aren't pregnant
Bens

Buckingham, VA

#4881 May 20, 2013
smgurl wrote:
cramping in your lower abdominal and on one the side of ur hip ...the pain can also shoot down to ur leg at times...excessive saliva in ur mouth espically when u talk...may also have gas
When did you get cramps?
yecenia

Westminster, CA

#4884 May 20, 2013
Hi me and my bf have been haveing sex every other day after my las period wich i finished on the sec. Of the month and just last week i started haveing bad every day cramping and this week my nipps have been verry sencitive and my tummy is verry blowted and looks as if i were to have a baby bump and aslo gaind 4 pounds. I dont realy want to test yet cuz wat if its a false alarm.
yecenia

Westminster, CA

#4885 May 20, 2013
I have similar symptoms
Lost_Confused

Phoenix, AZ

#4886 May 21, 2013
In April i was suppose to get my period in da 22ndlong and i missed April completely. I got my period May 1 and ended da 6.
Im regular on my period.
Da most i last on period is 3 days
Now two weeks latet my nipples are very sore (started after my period) &My im also having a white milky discharge (no odor))
Certain odors bother me. I haven't taken a test yet.
What could it be?
Erica

Middletown, NY

#4887 May 21, 2013
Can someone help me Pleaseeeeeee !
I got my mirena put in 5 weeks ago , a week after I had it inserted , me and my boyfriend had sex ! Unprotected sex .... N I feel pregnant ! I'm sleepy , peeing a lot , eating everything , and I spotted two days ago ... I haven't gotten a period . Could I have gotten pregnant on the mirena !!??
Sammy

Birmingham, UK

#4888 May 22, 2013
A bit confused round about 10th April me and my partner had sex with a condom but after we realised it split I was due on my period 17th of April which I had but this month I've missed by 5 days late could I be pregnant?
jessika

Asosa, Ethiopia

#4889 May 22, 2013
we are trying for the last 4 months but this month i got confused it looks like period its not very less from the regular that i had and the color too i thought that its spotting but after 5 days slowly finished i don't feel the tenderness of my breast. how long do i have to wait? am i or not?
deloris

Montgomery, AL

#4890 May 22, 2013
See my was last seen in March and today I've been peeing and doing number too alot. Today so really I haven't seen my period sicnce March I might be pregnant
Jenni

Springfield, VA

#4891 May 22, 2013
So my boyfriend and I had sex about four days ago, he came inside me and I didn't take the morning after pill. Three days later, we had sex and again came inside of me but this time I took the pill. Will the pill work the second time even if I got pregnant from the first time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best- and worst-dressed celebs at the American ... 11 hr Monday Blues 1
8 Great Flu Season Facts 11 hr SummerBB8 1
News Napping on the job may turn out to be a very go... 16 hr anonz 2
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 22 hr thenose 338
News Former heroin addict shares message of hope wit... (Oct '16) Mon Melissa 4
News What to Do if You Get Scabies Sun Vince 2
News the Smoke-free trend (Nov '06) Nov 18 Katey 170
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Nov 14 M and D 23
More from around the web