Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BellaOnline

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Comments
4,641 - 4,660 of 5,923 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
Natalyy S

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

hello,
My name is Nataly and I am only 18 yrs old. I live with my 20 year old boyfriend and we have been having unprotected sex for about 3 weeks straight. He has ejaculated inside of me every time we had sex. I have been having some insane abdominal pains, headaches, white milky like discharge and lower back pain. My periods have always been irregular so i never know when they are going to come. I have not had one yet this month but I think I may be pregnant. My mood swings have been outrageous. I really need some advice, please help! You can email me at naynayyagurl@yahoo.com
Thanks (:
Nikki

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and lately since April 6 he hasn't been pullin out, his semen was in me 3 times and its now may 15 and I'm still not pregnant is it because I took my test too early ?? Which was the 3rd of may ! Or is it because I used a home test and I need blood work ??
thinking and worried

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

hi guys i missed the 2nd shots depo provera havent go back for the shots 4 masy 2013 so now i find some light brown discharge then its stops now the pains in stop like cramps its comes and go i did the test says negative i think maybe to know i feel liitle sick not vomitting. but headaches sometimes feel hot at night tell me am i preg or what or its just normal
Imani

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I are planning on having a baby. I track down my ovulation date in March and we started having sex regularly then. Three days before my period a had lit brownish blood in my underwear. After that I started my period. It was extremely lighter than usually and only 3 days instead of 5. In April we tried it again during my ovulation. I missed my period this month and as of now I am about 2 weeks late. Now I have sore nipple, slight pain in my hips and pelvis area, discomfort laying on my tummy, sleeping and eating a lot, headaches, constant urination, lower back pain, cravings, some dizziness and moments of sickness. Is it possible that I might be pregnant? And if so, can I already be pregnant from the month of March if implantation was close to my period day that month?
shndo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I've had my implanon removed April 15 and had unprotected sex for 4 days straight and came in me all the time.. Boobs are heavy and sore, tired all the time, hungry most the times, sometimes nuesa, cant sleep at night, little movements in my stomach area, have terrible pain in my abdomen and lower back. Could I be pregnant ??
Imani

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I are planning on having a baby. I track down my ovulation date in March and we started having sex regularly then. Three days before my period a had lit brownish blood in my underwear. After that I started my period. It was extremely lighter than usually and only 3 days instead of 5. In April we tried it again during my ovulation. I missed my period this month and as of now I am about 2 weeks late. Now I have sore nipple, slight pain in my hips and pelvis area, discomfort laying on my tummy, sleeping and eating a lot, headaches, constant urination, lower back pain, cravings, some dizziness and moments of sickness. Is it possible that I might be pregnant? And if so, can I already be pregnant from the month of March if implantation was close to my period day that month?
beanie

Rapid City, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

i think i am pregnant i have fatigue, strange cravings, moodiness, headaches, i have been spotting a lite pink brown when i pee the last two days and i constantly have to pee and it feels like im about to have an orgasm when i pee also have been having cramps. but i had my period earlier this month but my husband and i have sex a few times since then and i took a test cuz i was so certain but it was negative... would that just be cuz it was to early
luz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I got my period on April 16,2013 and had sex.wit my boyfriend on my high fertility days and ovulation and the I got my period 2 weeks early and it was very light for the first day then got really heavy and I had bad cramps throughout the whole time I had my period could I be pregnant??????? Help need a answer ASAP!!!!
Foghat423

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Here is how my pregnancy happened. I had unprotected sex on the 1st of July. On the 9th of July, I was cramping like I was going to start my period, but wasn't due for like 2 weeks and I had a bright red spot when I wiped that same morning. I was dizzy for 2-3 weeks straight. I wasn't supposed to start until the 22nd of July, but never did ( I am never late, it is like clockwork for me). On the 27th of July I found out that I was pregnant. The symptoms vary from woman to woman and I didn't realize I was one of the women who had implantation bleeding until I reflected back. The best thing to do, even though it is the most nerve wrecking thing in the world is to wait a few days after your missed period before you test. I used the digital ones and they were the only ones that picked up the HCG hormone. Good luck. Pregnancy can be scary at first, but children are so worth everything you have to go through so don't panic too much. They seem to put your life into new perspective:
Refilwe

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

i had sex with my bf 7days ago,he came inside me the secong round,i have been feeling like something is jumping in my bladder.could i be pregnant?
Diana

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

I had sex on 14 may, on may 17 I experienced some stomach pains and may 18 I decided to take contracetives though he didn't come inside me but am still having stomach and my next period is may 21.. Please help.. kchuwa@ymail.com please help coz I really don't know what's happening
12 and scared

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Okay, so I'm 12 years old. I've had unportected sex one time, but my boyfriend pulled out and ejaculated. It took about 25 seconds before he ejaculated. But my nipples are extremely sore. I don't know if I'm pregnant but I hope not! Please reply as soon as possible.
monicca

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

i had sex two week ago with a condom bt the condom broke nd i had a pains nd after tht two weeks i had ma peroid bt it is black it last of a day only,cn any one help me?
jessica

Council Bluffs, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

May 7th-10th I had sex every day. I have not yet started my period and I have been having cramping like I'm going to get my period. Should I wait to get my period or take a pregnacy test?
tasha

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Feel sick iv come on like 2 weeks to erly and when I stand ip I get light headed feels like I'm going to fant:( what dose this mean
sue-ann

Passaic, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

i'm 18 weeks pregnant and i woke up this morning with a pain in my lower left side after taking a pee and it still paining me what does this mean email me at marshagray63@yahoo.com on your feed back thank you.
boo

Market Drayton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Ive had unprotected sex for about 2 weeks but done it about 3 times in a day every day. I keep getting a lot of discharge, my boobs have grown, im very horny all the time and keep getting a few pains on my back and stomach also i feel abit weird in mornings. Ive took two pregnancy test as weve done it for about 4-5 weeks unprotected but i had one day of blood but all the tests are negative. Could you help me at all?
Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I have been trying to get pregnant and had sex a few days before I was ovulating and then again was I was for sure I am due for a period the 27 but have been having alot of menstral like cramps. Does this usually mean that you aren't pregnant
Bens

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

smgurl wrote:
cramping in your lower abdominal and on one the side of ur hip ...the pain can also shoot down to ur leg at times...excessive saliva in ur mouth espically when u talk...may also have gas
When did you get cramps?
yecenia

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Hi me and my bf have been haveing sex every other day after my las period wich i finished on the sec. Of the month and just last week i started haveing bad every day cramping and this week my nipps have been verry sencitive and my tummy is verry blowted and looks as if i were to have a baby bump and aslo gaind 4 pounds. I dont realy want to test yet cuz wat if its a false alarm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••