Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

Jun 23, 2007 Full story: BellaOnline 5,971

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Full Story
Alexandra

Ellenwood, GA

#4821 May 2, 2013
its best.to use protection since you're young and I know you want to finish college before you have a child? Just try to be more careful and see what your bf has planned, see if he wants a baby or not and think about how you are going to take care of a baby. my parents told me I couldn't do it and I've proven them wrong. Take care of yourself girl.
andi

United States

#4822 May 2, 2013
I have had a baby before but she came very early and was still born. Back in February me and my husband found out I was pregnant again but I lost that baby shortly after. We did not follow the rules on no sex for a few weeks and had sex just 2 days later. Now I have not had a single period and I'm having vaginal cramping and nauseas all day. I've fainted at work and just have no energy but my appetite is bigger. I even eat things I hate like ranch! Can vaginal cramping be a sign of pregnancy?
Ms-missy

Greer, SC

#4823 May 3, 2013
Im 19 me an my boyfriend of 5+ years have been tryn to have a baby. I had a miscarriage two years ago. He does cum in me each time we have sex which is every other day. My last period was march 16. Thought i wuz having one in april but it wuz real light an went away within the next two days. Wasnt even enough to wear a tamp. Lately i have been feeling nauseas wen i wake up, after i eat certain things, an throughout the day. Even wen i smell certain things. My stomach feels a little tight which is not normal an my boobs are very sore. Could i be pregnant??
Nura

Singapore, Singapore

#4824 May 4, 2013
Hi everyone..i dont know if i am being paranoid but i keep saying to myself i am pregnant. I ovulate on 24th of april and came may 3rd..while i was wiping myself after peeing..i noticed a brown discharge and a very tiny spot of pinkish blood and i thought that it has to be implantation bleeding. My expected af is this coming 8th may..all i am feeling right now is breathing difficulties and slight abdominal cramp..oh ya slightly frequent urination too. Anyone have the same experience? Am im pregnant? I dont wanna test till i missed my period. Please advise..thanks a lot..
Astrid

Phoenix, AZ

#4825 May 4, 2013
I had unprotected sex, almost 2 weeks ago. My period is supposed to come on the 27th, but I still haven't got anything. For a few days I felt my self cramping and I was also discharging as if I was on my period but there was no blood? I haven't been able to keep any food down for the last 3 days. Could I be pregnant?
Morgan

Memphis, TN

#4826 May 4, 2013
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 21 the first day of my ovulation . & I think I might be pregnant we've had unprotected sex more than 10 times . And everything's been okay bit this time it feels different . It feels like I've been eating and sleeping more , my period is a week away . I really don't want to be pregnant .am I pregnant ? I need help
onlyme87

Washington, DC

#4827 May 4, 2013
Hi I had sex on april 18th 2013 and the condom broke he never told me it came out me like four days later I've been feeling sick to my stomach lower back pain cramps but I took 2 test one was pos and one neg what should Ido could I be pregant..
onlyme87

Washington, DC

#4828 May 4, 2013
I forgot to add I sleep more I get out of breath quicker now and my breast are so sore
Yahoo

Gujrat, Pakistan

#4829 May 5, 2013
Iam virgin and not scared of stomach aches!!lol
Tilly

Worthing, UK

#4830 May 6, 2013
I had unprotected sex on the first and last day of my period (20th & 27th April 13)
For the past week my breast/nipples are sore I feel sick in the morning and I keep getting stomach pain. Any ideas???
coco

UK

#4831 May 6, 2013
Had sex wit my fela like 2 weeks ago and a few days ago my boobs started to get sore and they are still sore I'm not due untill the 14th
Ciana

Miami, FL

#4832 May 7, 2013
Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for some months now but every-time I test it comes back neg. the past three days I've had lower abdominal pains, sore nipples,and I have been spotting expecting my period to come on but it hasn't yet....I'm praying it is a baby but will be disappointed if not...pray for me!!!
Help

United States

#4833 May 7, 2013
Can u be pregnant if u had sex while ovulating but he ejaculated out of me then he continued on with sex. Can i be pregnant?
prea

UK

#4834 May 7, 2013
I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period how many days after can a go for a test...even thou have started feeling very tired,mood swing, I crave for beans my body temperature has change
Helppp

United States

#4835 May 7, 2013
I got my first depo shot back in January. Was suppose to have gotten another one around April 11th but couldn't make it..(You have a two week grace period).. So I went to the doctor on April 24th.. Got on the pill, took if for two days and then stopped. Had unprotected sex and he ejaculated in me a week later.. 5 days later I started bleeding, but only in the mornings and then it stopped.. And it's done this for two mornings straight.. Can anyone explain?
help please

Minneapolis, MN

#4836 May 7, 2013
I had sex three days ago and the condom came off inside of me. I got the morning after pill today, but im still scared that im pregnant. my boobs feel a little bit heavier, and bigger, and Im bloated & my stomach is hard. I dont know if I could possibly be pregnant still . or if im just over thinking it.
Eva

United States

#4837 May 8, 2013
Please help I had sex with my bf last week and he came in me now I feel very emotional and Im having slight pain in my stomach am I pregnant ???
Nesey

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4838 May 8, 2013
My Symptoms Arent Consistant . For Like A Week & Half Straight I Felt Miserable . Now These Last Few Days I Have Felt Pretty Okay . Is This Normal ? Am I Still Pregnant ? Im 4 weeks & 3 Days
Britt

United States

#4839 May 8, 2013
Ok my period started april 19 2013 and end on the 24 2013. I had sex april 27 and 28 and march 4 2013!!! And rite after the 28 i started feeling cramps and shrip pains on my left side.sooooo um thinking i ovulate rite within thoes days 27 and 28 and each time my boyfriend and i did it he finshed in me!!! Soooo could i be prego??? SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!! Oh and my breast would have like shrap pains and some cramping
Britt

El Monte, CA

#4840 May 8, 2013
And i have had fatigue also and a lil vottming and some cramps at da bottom of my stomach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you from the heart 1 hr Wisdom 1
the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) 1 hr Wisdom 634
Cuban Healthcare Hero Dies, US Urinates at His ... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 8
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 2 hr Deming Brain Defi... 19
Camel maker Reynolds snuffs out workplace smoking 4 hr Call it as I see it 10
Family left devastated after pet cat is poisone... 4 hr GOOD CAT DEAD CAT 3
Chronic fatigue syndrome is real, study says 4 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE