Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7021 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

nothing

Pharr, TX

#4777 Apr 16, 2013
please help meeeeeeee some suggestions answers!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4778 Apr 17, 2013
Doesn't matter how faint the line if faint it still means pregnant :-) x
tisha

United States

#4782 Apr 19, 2013
My period is 2 week s early
tisha

United States

#4783 Apr 19, 2013
Omg i think im prego
Anonymous

Philippines

#4784 Apr 19, 2013
GReat tips, I love getting so much information so I can also share it to my colleagues
lng

Bridgeport, CT

#4785 Apr 19, 2013
I am 43 yrs old and I had my period for three weeks it stopped for a couple of days now I'm spotting with slimmie stuff but i got my tubes burned 12 yrs ago i been with my partner for fives yrs can i be pregnant.
lng

Bridgeport, CT

#4786 Apr 19, 2013
lng wrote:
I am 43 yrs old and I had my period for three weeks it stopped for a couple of days now I'm spotting with slimmie stuff but i got my tubes burned 12 yrs ago i been with my partner for fives yrs can i be pregnant.

Please some one help me with answers
Treacle

Bradford, UK

#4787 Apr 21, 2013
Hi missed a pill 7th of April and I have had unprotected sex quite a few times. I'm getting cramps and bloated and very tender boobs and nipples and have been sleep at lot and had very bad mood swings crying n snapping at my boyfriend and pets I had a light spotting after I missed my pill but should of had a period by now all test have Been negative but I feel so ill all the time I'm starting to think am pregnant. Could it just be to early to tell? It's been about 3 weeks n iv done loads of tests and don't know what to do and am scared to tell my boyfriend. Pleas help.
Treacle

Bradford, UK

#4788 Apr 21, 2013
Also feel light headed and am having a lot of heart burn and intergestion before and after food. Constipated and also swollen boobs. Think my period is late but not sure if my period was the spotting. Please help I need answers am going out of my mind. :(
anonymous

South Africa

#4789 Apr 21, 2013
My periods were early last month cause I drank the morning pill but now they late are they back to its normal date or what?
Alicia

Saltillo, MS

#4793 Apr 24, 2013
Mii boobs have been sore for 2 weeks now n they have never been sore in Mii life wat do you think this Is help please
Amanda

Ramsey, NJ

#4794 Apr 24, 2013
I have never had unprotected sex but I am having slight cramping in my abdomen along with gas (I am constantly burping). I do not feel nauseous and my breasts are not swelling or sore. I am always tired, I am a teenager in high school with a part time job. I am not due for my period for another 14 days, and I realize I am most likely overreacting but can someone please just tell me that I'm crazy and not pregnant. I've had sex only 4 times and the condom was always intact, no ripping or coming off.
Patricia

Ashburn, VA

#4795 Apr 25, 2013
I had sex with my partner for 3days nd now i see menstrual spotting and feeling dizzy,can this mean im preg?
Jessica

Manchester, UK

#4796 Apr 25, 2013
I don't get regular period.for past 2weeks I feel sick,stomach hurt as well and feel hungry all the time.when I did a pregnancy test at home it's come negative.i don't know why I got this
MsGiggles

Chisasibi, Canada

#4798 Apr 25, 2013
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex these past couple of days after my period. But he doesn't cum inside of me, he pulls out before he has too..sometimes we'd use a condom. But these past few days I've been wanting to throw up, always hungry, my back hurts, and stomach sometimes hurts but I have my regular periods tho. So my question is..could I still be pregnant?
Lizzel

South Africa

#4799 Apr 25, 2013
I had unproteded sex two weeks ago n three day later i started my period a day afret my period i had pains on da leftside of my belly.pls help
Babylove

Poway, CA

#4800 Apr 26, 2013
My worry is in a whole different topic as this soooo I'm hoping someone can help me for I am worried Im 15 weeks pregnant /: Well on Monday at 5 am I woke up thinking I peed the bed. I was like oh shit !!! I ran to the restroom & when I wipped it was all blood /: it didnt stop bleeding so I went to the er they ran tests and didnt see anything that could of started me to bleed. I saw the baby and the baby was huge now I was so happy I heard the heart beat. Saw him / her move, I was like wuu I'm okay I was happy. Then before they discharged me the doctor came in and said he didn't know what caused me to bleed but I am at risk of having a miscarriage if the bleeding doesn't stop. I was devastated. He said the baby was fine at that moment he doesn't know what could happen when I got home... Well I'm happy to say that after that day the bleeding was finally going away. Wednesday came by no more bleeding, & today no bleeding till @ 12 I felt like I was gonna pee myself I ran to the restroom and I felt like the blood come out first. I really didnt want to have to go thru this again i dont know whats going to happen this time /":
Babylove

Poway, CA

#4801 Apr 26, 2013
Forgot to put *Has anyone had this happen to them ? There's no chunks just alot of dark red blood.
Hope

Australia

#4802 Apr 28, 2013
Hey I'm thinking and hoping I'm pregnant... But the weird thing is I have most of the symptoms but all the tests have come back negative and I don't get my period because I just had the implant out and it's been 3 1/2 weeks now without one ! Could I be pregnant ??
YoungConfused-No tReady

Omaha, NE

#4803 Apr 28, 2013
HELP! So about three or so weeks ago me and my bf had unprotected sex. He is 20 and wants a baby. I am almost 19 and am indifferent on that topic. I dont feel "pregnant". I feel different though. Im always tired and out of no where my gums in one area are now swollen. I have mood swings and those are extremely bad lol. I found myself crying for the fact that it was going to snow again a few days ago. Not something I would do. I also have alot of peeing going on, a missed period of two days now, small cramping in my lower abdomin, im a little gassy also but unlike what ive readi have NO weird or different feelings in my boobs except a throbbing next to my boobs like armpit area, and I have a weird milky discharge. Only other off thing is I have weird pain like "tired muscles" in my hip and top of leg. I sit all day at work and actually have been sleeping other than that(lso not like me). I think it would be too early for any signs but he keeps asking so I decided ill get others opinions and make him shut up. Opinions anyone ? Should I go to the dr or is he just crazy and pointing out any and everything different.??!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Put down the smokes: New rule prohibits smoking... 1 hr elmer fudd 2
News When the next big outbreaks happen, they'll pro... 5 hr TRUMP IS RIGHT 3
News Meeting with Trump emboldens anti-vaccine activ... 5 hr TRUMP IS RIGHT 3
News Health district scabies treatment day deemed su... 6 hr Wasting our time 1
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 9 hr RustyS 26
News How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) 9 hr lala 254
News Local Bars Might Sue the State Over Smoking Patios 15 hr Seriously 4
More from around the web