Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7300 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Angel

Houston, TX

#4757 Apr 11, 2013
Well I had unprotected sex with my fiance. On march 3 we had sex and that month i was late until march 30 the last two days i had bleed and it stop the next day..and i been having tender, sore boobs and exhausted and cramping on my stomach could i be pregnant! Please help!
Carla

Antioch, TN

#4758 Apr 11, 2013
U are pregnant
Carla

Antioch, TN

#4759 Apr 11, 2013
Sorry angel...I sent message to the wrong person..this comment was not for u,once again im so sorry

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4760 Apr 12, 2013
interesting article on 10 supplements to support your health, whether you're an athlete or just an average joe or jane looking for a healthier alternative to some of the supplements out there. Here's a link-
http://www.sleeperprep.com/10-supplements/
Unknwn

Ashburn, VA

#4761 Apr 14, 2013
I normally hv my periods on d same day.... Arund the 20th. Last mnth i had dem nd ended on d 24th nd had sex on d 25, 26. This month i had them earlier on the 14th. Nd i hav been feelin dizzy, nousias nd my my breast were sore lst week. Can i be pregnent?????
Gabriela

El Dorado, CA

#4762 Apr 14, 2013
I have a irregular period. About 2-3 weeks after my period I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. That was 5 days ago and for 2 days I have had some cramping and I feel the need to urinate constantly. Can I be pregnant? Text me what you think at 6614282408 please don't be spam.
Maryjane

El Paso, TX

#4763 Apr 14, 2013
I had sex this on April 14th this month and my period usualy starts around the 25th. He said he didn't cum inside me and he did cum on my body. As i was cleaning it off me i wiped it with the only thing i found which was my sock, i wiped around my vaginia, not inside it but around the lips. Now today i peed about 4 times my lower back and lower abdonimal is all crampy as my regular pms sign. That's the only thing so far. Could i start showing signs ready? Could i even get pregnet by that? Should i even be worried? How long can i pms for?
Samm

Blackpool, UK

#4764 Apr 15, 2013
I had sex unprotected last Tuesday but the day after I came on my period , do u think I could be pregnant
hlp plz

UK

#4765 Apr 15, 2013
Me and my on had a play fight yesterday and he kicked me very hard in my vagina bone im now getting bad pains and shootung like pain it really hurts when it comes anyone know what i should do plzzz let me know
hlp plz

UK

#4766 Apr 15, 2013
By the way im not pregnant but i have had 5 c-sections so do i need medical help or do you think its just badly bruised
Nesha

United States

#4767 Apr 15, 2013
I had a normal period march 6-13 then me and my bf had unprotected sex march 19 bt when he nutted it felt weird.then march 27 I spotted a light pinkish color.i havent got my period yet and its past due.i went to plannd parenthood and they said im not prego.the next day april 13 I spotted again then the next day I had a milky discharge.
emma 123

UK

#4768 Apr 15, 2013
Well I had my 4th baby 14weeks ago and had my frist. Period from wen I had him an that wos on the 5th feb and I wo bleedin for 3weeks an about 4 days so I fort I would of come on my preoid the 5th march but I never ! An from about the 16 or the 20 of march me an my bf wos havein sex with out usein anythhink ! So anyway cz I nevea cum on the 5th I fort. Were I wos bleedin for 3 an a hlf weeks I would of cum on my period the 28th march so it adds up for bleedin for 3weeks but still I didn't cum on at that date an at that tym we wos havein sex a lot without usein anythink an I wos fellin sick a lot an wos sick at one tym an bin fellin lil movein in my belly an peein a lot more an moody a lot more an everythink else but then I go to have a pee an there is blud there an that wos the 12th apil and I've only bin bleedin for 4days ! An I've done about 20 or more tests an wos not preg ! But I do fell 50/50 preg I just don't NO !!!:\
Nesha

United States

#4771 Apr 15, 2013
So is it a possibility that I could be pregnant? My last normal period was march 6 thru the 13.On march 19 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.Then on march 27 I spotted a light pinkish color.Now its april and my period was suppose to start and it didnt but I got menstro cramps like I was getting ready to start my monthly but nothing.So on april 12 I went to planned parenthood and the test came out negative.The next day april 13 I spotted again.Then the next day april 14 I had a milky discharge.So can anybody tell me if im prego r not.Ive been having sore boobs and lost of appertite,headaches,back aches and nausea without vomiting.So I need to know if im prego are not."HELP PLEASE"!!!
tiana

Coalinga, CA

#4772 Apr 15, 2013
I have missing my period i'm going onto my second month and i haven't taken test i am only seventeen years old and my breasts feel swollen and also i have peeing so much i thought it was because i would drink water so i stopped drinking so much but its not that i also get pain in my abdominal area and i am a lean girl and my stomach looks bloated is this a sign of pregnancy?
Gift

Sweden

#4773 Apr 16, 2013
H¡...My baby'z 4months n half,n am on exclus¡ve breastfeed¡ng! bn havng unprotected sex wt my hussy dou we use d w¡thdrawal method..recently started feel¡ng nauseous 1ce a whyl,n bn havn tummy cramps..had a p¡nk vag¡nal dscharge. Am ¡ Pregnant?
tasha

United States

#4775 Apr 16, 2013
Im not sure either i hve ben light headed eatin alot peeing this one txme at wrk i smell dis ceratian food det it made me sick tew mhy stomach light head n dizzy and i got a nasty taste and mhy mouth n bsdes i had a cycle last mnth a d beginin ov d mnth n den i spoted on d 31 ov march til d 2nd ov april i dkw tew thk n mhy normal date is on the 4 n plus i hve tew kids already n i still reali dnt kno every preggo iz different so sumbody help
nothing

Pharr, TX

#4776 Apr 16, 2013
were not sure but he thinks he finished in me, theres doubt when he told me but ever since he told me i started feeling backaches on lower of my back and to the sides of my back we were together the last day of my period , its been 12 day 2 days ago it was really rare i had been peeing alot more than usual some time days before also but not as much as the two days ago day and night i love to be active not an athllete just a usual teenager who deoesnt like being that lazy so i walk and do some light running for pleasure now i get tired too fast the saliva in my mouth i kinda been noticing it a bit.. but im just like is it in my head??? cus what he told me or is it possible to pregnancy symptoms i really em scared but would love to be pregnant by my bf
nothing

Pharr, TX

#4777 Apr 16, 2013
please help meeeeeeee some suggestions answers!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4778 Apr 17, 2013
Doesn't matter how faint the line if faint it still means pregnant :-) x
tisha

United States

#4782 Apr 19, 2013
My period is 2 week s early

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Think of the kitties': Smokers give cats cancer 6 hr Pete 1
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... 10 hr MOgvindatpinebox 80
News What to Do if You Get Scabies Wed sdcsteve 3
News In Las Vegas and U.S., undocumented bear brunt ... Wed Faith 2
News This is Ohio's drunkest city Wed They cannot kill ... 3
News the Smoke-free trend (Nov '06) Wed Loving life 176
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Wed Abullinconnecticut 25
More from around the web