Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6852 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Nana

Europe

#4733 Apr 3, 2013
Bn tryin 2 gt preg for 3monts. Had my period 7th of march n i hv a 33/35 day circle. Xpectin my period in 5/7days. My head hurts since 3dys ago, i'v bn feelin shaky n tired all d while, always hungry, n i went blank for a few secs ystday monin, my legs feel crampy, like i'v bn sitting for too lng, my bra feels too tight n my temp is high. I believe am pregnant.
Help Me

United States

#4734 Apr 3, 2013
OK. I Haven't Had A Period In A Month &Now I'm Bleeding a Little More Than Spotting; What Could This Be?
PLEASE Help Me.
kim

United States

#4735 Apr 5, 2013
Okay so I got my period!! On the 1st but it was wierd but not light just the begining! 4th I had thought it ended but I just whipped brown!! With light pink!! Is this possible that i'm pregnant? Helppp or what's going on!!
christina

Davenport, FL

#4736 Apr 6, 2013
Hello my name is Christina i had a child before but kinda confused bout the questions i am going to ask its been a week i been having bad nauesa n i haven't been eating well my stomach been bubbling lately n i haven't been able to eat right every time i go use the bathroom i get pain in my lower stomach idk what it might mean anyone know what it might be let me know thanks
steffany lea

United States

#4737 Apr 6, 2013
Hey I missed my period in march it's now april 6th please help i've been having lower back cramps side cramps abdomenal cramps i'm gassy and my nipples are tender not my breasts it just my nipples i'm peeing alot i'm been eating alot to am I prego or not cause I've done 5 pg test and they all said positive can someone please help
mommyoftwins

United States

#4738 Apr 6, 2013
I had sex with my sons father 5 times and didnt use protection. he came inside all 5 times. im suppose to get my period on the 12 but ive been having pregnancy symptoms. am i pregnant?
mommyoftwins

United States

#4739 Apr 6, 2013
steffany lea wrote:
Hey I missed my period in march it's now april 6th please help i've been having lower back cramps side cramps abdomenal cramps i'm gassy and my nipples are tender not my breasts it just my nipples i'm peeing alot i'm been eating alot to am I prego or not cause I've done 5 pg test and they all said positive can someone please help
babygirl hate to say but your prego go. if i was you i would go to the doctors just to check
GetPROhelp

Asheboro, NC

#4740 Apr 6, 2013
I cannot believe two things. The terrible grammar and spelling on this post, and the incredibly vague questions in the comments section. C'mon people! If you plan to be a Mommy, stop acting like idiots! See a doctor and stop posting questions in the comments section!!!
miagah

Portage, MI

#4741 Apr 6, 2013
just got off my period last week i have a headache bad had sex 4 times since last week this is the second week and my stomach muscles are tight and they feel soar my breast we're irratated around my niples , also i have been real moody AM I PREGNANT POSSIBLY ?
hot wings and chocolate

Columbus, OH

#4742 Apr 7, 2013
Ok so lastmonth( march) me and my boyfriend had protected sex but ripped b4 he could finish.we kept going and he pulled out.my period came on the 3rd as always but oddly lasted for two days heavily. This month(April) my period came 4days late. But for almost two weeks I've been having cramps, mood swings,sleepiness, cranky,and all I crave are hot wings and chocolate. If I have my period but for some reason I feel like I'm not out of the woods yet. Am I pregnant.
gemini

United States

#4743 Apr 7, 2013
I'm thinking I'm pregnant. Boobs feel fuller slight twinge. I'm not due for period until the 15th. Been crampy too. Have white discharge a lot. Feel preggo. But thinking I'm to old. I'm 43.
kim

Melrose, FL

#4744 Apr 7, 2013
i got my period a week early, so i had thought i was pregnant since i had symptoms. but i got my period for 4 day i was done but next day i was bleeding again light then went away the next day i got it again okay went away but that night i got it spotted but i had nothing till the morning again. whats going on? This isn't normal for me. Help!!!
shel

Visakhapatnam, India

#4746 Apr 8, 2013
mera periods time 6aprl ka h or 2days upr ho gye h to mujhe lya krna chy
Jessica-17

UK

#4747 Apr 8, 2013
Heya, My Name is Jessica, I'm 17years old, my last period started on the 4th of march ended on the 9th, I haven't had a period since, and its now the 8th of April, I have tender breasts, white discharge, sickness, lowerbackpain, tiredness,cramping,I have put on some weight aswell and also urinate quite abit, I do have irregular periods however I would normally get signs to when I'm going to come on my period and I haven't had any. HELP!!???.
need 2 no

South Africa

#4748 Apr 8, 2013
2dy i saw brownish discharge on my panty nd b4 i use 2 get mild pains ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY HIP IM CONSTANLY TIRD NORSEAS DAY ND NIGH,QUICKLY OWT OF BREATH,PEE ALOT HEAD ACHES ND RECENTLY FLT MY BREAST I GETTING sore nd dark around my nipples im scared i need to no please so onE HELP ME
Mukovhe

Pretoria, South Africa

#4749 Apr 8, 2013
Hy gals,we all have differences on how we feel if we are preg or not,i once abort in 2011 so dis year jst feel lots of changes evry month wen im on my period,now i jst feel tired,unabble to sleep,painful breast,pain on my back,headache,pain on my tummy,smtimes i jst feel like theres smting playing inside nd craps,can i be pregnt?or im realy scared after ive been through,i abort coz i was beenn raped,so im nt wrking even my bf,smtimes i feel dat i want a kid smtime noh,pls help me
mother off 2

Coventry, UK

#4750 Apr 9, 2013
Hi im 35 in due on my period on the 12 off the month for the last 2 weeks ive been having moning sickness backack and getting a few pains down below I done a test put it was to early so it said negative any chance I coukd be pregnant?
KAMMY

Durban, South Africa

#4751 Apr 9, 2013
Hi Guys me and my bf had sex on the 30/03/13 and he came in me i took the morning after pill on the 3rd day and i have not gotten my period since then and today is the 09.04.13 could i be pregnant
Ash

UK

#4752 Apr 10, 2013
Brittney wrote:
i have white creamy discharge, headaches maybe 3 times out of the week, i sometimes get nauseous in the mornings. i have only vomitted once. but it was unusual because i had very sharp pains in my upper stomach followed by vommiting. im always tired but i figured that was because i go to high school and have to wake up at real early. my last period only lasted 3 days and was unusually light. i wore a pad for almost the whole day and barely any blood. i do not have tender breasts, they dont hurt at all. i look in the mirror, and it looks like im gaining weight, but could it be my mind just playing tricks on me? i havent taken a pregnancy test yet. im scared. im only 17. i dont know what to do and im confused.
hey I have da same please let me no wat appen so r u pregnant ??

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4753 Apr 10, 2013
Need muscular build up ??
Do it the fast, safe, & healthy way....
http://bit.ly/YLWmKN

Try it for yourself today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 27 min They cannot kill ... 8
News How Therapy Became A Hobby Of The Wealthy, Out ... 29 min HumanSpirit 1
Are Air Fryers really healthier? 4 hr Truth Hurts 2
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) 4 hr tracy1989 33
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 4 hr Biker 84
News Jerry Davich: Guys, time to talk frankly about ... (Aug '11) 12 hr Joe2242 7
Research Chemicals 4th of July Specials!! 16 hr ChemMyGirl 1
More from around the web