Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7204 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Stephanie

Charlotte, NC

#4712 Mar 27, 2013
Heyy! I Had The Same Problem So Did Turn Out To Be Pregnant Or Not Please Help Me :/ I Am Very Woried !!
brookeee

United States

#4713 Mar 27, 2013
I got off my period Saturday the 24th of this month and had sex Sunday the day after. The condom kept breaking we went through like three. So I'm not sure if he came in me. And also about a month ago the Same thing happened and the period I just had was very short and light when usually mine are long and heavy. And for the past three days I have had very unusually sharp pains and my tummy has been twitching. I know it's to early to take a test. But Please give me your in put. I'm 16 & clueless Please help
Michelle

East Orange, NJ

#4716 Mar 28, 2013
Shedding Pounds & Doubts is a place where you can get real feedback from a real fitness professional about your fitness doubts. If you have a question about nutrition, losing/gaining weight or exercising please stop by our website where you can submit questions and get back real answers. http://fitqa.blogspot.com/
call me crazy

South Africa

#4717 Mar 28, 2013
Okay me nd my boyfwend broke,so I stopped takin my birth control pills! I went on my period a week later but geez! My tummy feels funny,I hear a lot of bubbly sounds,I can even feel it wen I touch my tummy, I have these hot flashes esp @ nyt! Headaches,cramps,my lower back hurts every now and then! I really hope I'm preg hey! I want my man back anyway! Lmfao!
sarina

Birmingham, UK

#4718 Mar 29, 2013
I am 17 years old andme and ny boyfriend has sex 2 Days ago using a condom. When it was in we heard a pop but we carried on for less than a minute. The next day ive been really tired ive bren asleep for most of the day and had a minor headache. Could i be pregnant?
tinytot10

Glennville, GA

#4719 Mar 29, 2013
could i be prego my period came on the 1st of this mnth had spotting on the 20th and 23rd period due again on the 1st of april. I have been at I eat throwing up everthing,gaining weight,legs cramping,headaches,increased saliva,very sleepy,and cranky at times Please Help Tell me something
Anonymous

South Africa

#4720 Mar 29, 2013
I had my period last month but only for 3 days...this month I skipped my period but got the cramps n then pee'd blood..I got the signs of being preg but just wanna find out alil more
lou

UK

#4721 Mar 30, 2013
I am 31 and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 months we are trying for a baby and still nothing. - am experienceing left side cramps and watery discharge and tender boobs and feeling sick, what would this be
Briana

United States

#4723 Mar 30, 2013
I had sex the day after my period and every weekend after that. Me and my sister always have our period together and she has already had hers and I haven't. I'm only a week late. My nipple have gotten darker and only my right boob hurts. Even my mom has noticed moodyness. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?
Marguax

North York, Canada

#4724 Apr 1, 2013
Hi.. I havent have my period for 2 months now and this april i dunno wat's gonna happen..
And i've feel sick and my body feel like tired.. Little bit feeling headache and my weight is gaining.. And i dunno what's happening to me?!! can someone answer that... And i just want to ask impossible im preggy.. What should i take to
Cancel being pregant.. I live in toronto.
angelwitte

Elkhart, IN

#4725 Apr 1, 2013
My name is angel I'm 21 n have three boys but they was all diffrent n pregnacy wise iv been wit my new boyfriend and we been having sex a lot n I had my last period on march six n every since iv been having light brown blood not anything from to wear I need a pad only wen I wipe I was on birth control n I forgot to take it n now I'm feeling sick to my belly could I be pregnant I took a test but it showed I wasn't but wit my youngest son it did tthe same thing
love1028

Cleveland, OH

#4726 Apr 1, 2013
My stomach feels like it's stretching, my nipples are sensitive , I threw up once which was unusual, my back is killing me & I haven't had a normal period in a month, I just spotted for a day or two. I think I'm in denial of being pregnant!
Leah

UK

#4727 Apr 1, 2013
Well me and my boyfriend had sex about a week a go however I remembered that since going to Africa I had stopped taking my pill. Over the past few days I have had stomach ache, weeing a lot, back ache, nausea, fatigue and most of all my breasts are hurting a lot. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative however I'm still concerned about the 'signs'. Is there any experienced women out there that could help me understand what is happening?(I'm 21 and never been pregnant before)
ange

Camberley, UK

#4728 Apr 2, 2013
I'm now 8 days late, I've had a slime type discharge only very small with a slight pale pink colour to it, this happened yesterday morning and this morning on my first visit to the toilet. I've noticed i'm very irritable and very Moody most of the time, I keep having lower stomach cramps not all the time though. About a week ago me and my bf had sex and it made me quite saw down below like I was too dry, could these be any symtems?
Emma

Columbus, OH

#4729 Apr 2, 2013
I need advice: I'm more hungry then usual and Ive been real tired lately my breast feel like theyve gotten bigger and my smotach looks bigger too my period is expected next week could this be signs of pregnacy or just PMS? Help!!!
Could I be pregnant

Humble, TX

#4730 Apr 3, 2013
Help me out somebody
I have no period,I keep getting pains in my lower stomach and in my boobs,heart burn after everything I eat && my back is killing me...on top of that I keep having to pee and my vagina stay wet
Helen

Southampton, UK

#4731 Apr 3, 2013
Hi im 19 years old, i have been on the implant just over 4 years and haven't had a period or any spots of blood since i had it put in. Recently i have been taking very strong tablets forgetting that this could affect the use of the implant. Recently i had light brown discharge, back pain, cramps and tiredness. Would like some advice because i don't know if im just worrying myself or not. Anything would be appriciated :)
uhuh

Lawrence, MA

#4732 Apr 3, 2013
So I'm 24, I got my last menstrual on Feb 22, and it's now April and haven't had one since, I've always have trouble trying to get pregnant for 51/2 yrs... I'm kinda nervous my Dr. Appt. Is the 13th but was wondering if anyone had ideas to what it could be and no I haven't taken a test
Nana

Europe

#4733 Apr 3, 2013
Bn tryin 2 gt preg for 3monts. Had my period 7th of march n i hv a 33/35 day circle. Xpectin my period in 5/7days. My head hurts since 3dys ago, i'v bn feelin shaky n tired all d while, always hungry, n i went blank for a few secs ystday monin, my legs feel crampy, like i'v bn sitting for too lng, my bra feels too tight n my temp is high. I believe am pregnant.
Help Me

United States

#4734 Apr 3, 2013
OK. I Haven't Had A Period In A Month &Now I'm Bleeding a Little More Than Spotting; What Could This Be?
PLEASE Help Me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1st city to ban smoking inside restaurants, Win... 5 hr Hillary LOST 54
News AIDS Walk New York and Gay Men's Health Crisis:... 8 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 9
News Neurology Study Reveals What We Already Know: P... 10 hr Cammie S 3
News Feminist icon Gloria Steinem adored, reviled in... 10 hr They cannot kill ... 8
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 11 hr CodeTalker 5
News Maben Lions learn about cochlear implants 11 hr Economics 1
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 12 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) May 19 SissyBareFeet 169
More from around the web