Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6849 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

MotherOf2

United States

#4689 Mar 20, 2013
I had unprotected sex on the 12th. Two days later I'm experiencing constant diarrhea (as with my first two pregnancies) and has been ongoing everyday. I'm also experiencing tiredness, moodiness, and sore breasts, and hunger during the night. And I'm already gaining weight when typically my weight won't budge! My cycle is anywhere from 24 to 28 days. I started my last period march 1St. When is the earliest I can test?
fff

Houston, TX

#4690 Mar 20, 2013
wtfff
nancy

UK

#4691 Mar 21, 2013
I have intercouse a day for my menstruation to stop and now my period av delayed for two days now can I be possibly pregnant???
Ciera

Boise, ID

#4692 Mar 21, 2013
Hey!

I have a few concerns. I started my period on Feb. 1st of 2013 and it ended on the 5th or 6th. Well a few weeks later it started again on Feb. 17 and lasted till the 21st. I thought it was strange that I had 2 periods in one month first off. Secondly, I just started my period again on the 17th of March, 2013 and it only lasted for 3 days? I'm so confused as to what is going on with my cycle. My boyfriend and I do have unprotected sex because condoms irritate my skin down there just to let you know. Gahhh! Help anyone? It would be greatly appreciated!
kimmy

Kingston, PA

#4693 Mar 21, 2013
IM 21 and had sex with my husband everyday when I was fertile and even on my ovulation day. And I am bed bound at the moment because I have a slipped disc in my back and when we had sex I didn't get up to clean up because I could barely walk.(we never use protection). Now i'm feeling nauseous often. Feeling like i'm getting sick.and I have a white milky kinda creamy discharge and this really weird warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. does this sound like I am pregnant?
kimmy

Kingston, PA

#4694 Mar 21, 2013
SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME I NEED SOME ANSWERS : [email protected]

IM 21 and had sex with my husband everyday when I was fertile and even on my ovulation day. And I am bed bound at the moment because I have a slipped disc in my back and when we had sex I didn't get up to clean up because I could barely walk.(we never use protection). Now i'm feeling nauseous often. Feeling like i'm getting sick.and I have a white milky kinda creamy discharge and this really weird warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. does this sound like I am pregnant?
kim

United States

#4695 Mar 21, 2013
I do have symptoms, but I got my period on the 6th but I thought I was done after three says but I whipped in it was light pink then again the next day. My breast tingle sore. Legs sore to. Feel nauseated sometimes. And I been so tired lately getting up like 12pm lol omg can I be prego?
tiny tot 10

Glennville, GA

#4696 Mar 22, 2013
I had pinkish on the 20th of march and the 21st it was the same thing but my period suppose to come on the 1st of April and it nomally stays on for three to four days, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
tiny tot 10

Reidsville, GA

#4697 Mar 22, 2013
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I SEEN PINKISH ON WED AND THURS A TAD BIT OF PINKISH AND NOTHING ELSE I HAD MY PERIOD THE FIRST OF THIS MONTH AND DUE AGAIN ON THE 1ST OF NEXT MONTH COULD I BE PREGNANT OR COULD MY MIND BE PLAYING TRICKS ON ME
tiny tot 10

Glennville, GA

#4698 Mar 22, 2013
kim wrote:
I do have symptoms, but I got my period on the 6th but I thought I was done after three says but I whipped in it was light pink then again the next day. My breast tingle sore. Legs sore to. Feel nauseated sometimes. And I been so tired lately getting up like 12pm lol omg can I be prego?
Dnt feel bad hun i am having the same problem except i seen pinkish this wed gone and a tad bit yesterday,and I had my period this month and I am due again on the 1st of next month and I am trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not I took a preg home test this morning and it was negative but I could be and might not be but I really want to know before I get all histerical about everything
kim

United States

#4699 Mar 22, 2013
tiny tot 10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dnt feel bad hun i am having the same problem except i seen pinkish this wed gone and a tad bit yesterday,and I had my period this month and I am due again on the 1st of next month and I am trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not I took a preg home test this morning and it was negative but I could be and might not be but I really want to know before I get all histerical about everything
ok atleast i'm not the only one :) but I haven't took no test at all. Ahh idk!! You think I should take one?
SAinlove

Pretoria, South Africa

#4700 Mar 23, 2013
Oh dear, I thought being pregnant was easy to tell. but things have changed it seems.my womb is protruding especially after I eat or drink something. I avoid certain foods, I pee a lot, I have a strong sense of smell. did a preg Test in dec 2012, it had a faint 2nd line.People say I look pregnant. Been to hospital 3times, doc tried to check if I had urine infection(not), so he put his finger in(he said he could feel my womb). Booked me for sonar, that is the only way I will know, whats happening!!Would like to be pregnant, than any other diogonises.
maria

Huntington Park, CA

#4701 Mar 23, 2013
Hi, well since February only has 28 day. Does it mean next mouth i wont get it the same day? Well ive got my period on February 19 , but now were on march 23 could it be that im pregnant?
Yelram

Melbourne, Australia

#4702 Mar 24, 2013
On the 24th of February I had started my period, which I was due to my period the month after,
Which was wired, I had finished on the 11th of march, on the 13th if march I discharged reddish n orange colour,
Then I was fine a few days after.
Then on the 20th of march I began to have dyereer really bad.
Then on the 21st had the same problem.
Then the Friday 22nd I had sex unprotectedly. With my partner,
Saturday the 23rd of march I began to discharge again.
Also continued on with my dyereer two. Also headaches n sore belly.
Evetyttime I eat I need to poo.
My belly is sore n I fell I cannot move ?
U feel I shouldn't worry but I am, n wondering what the hell is wrong with me ?
please help

Mumbai, India

#4704 Mar 25, 2013
I had protected sex with my bf on 22 march n my periods start usually on 25 march...im dam confused ...will I be pregnant ??
Please help me.
krissy

Lake Wales, FL

#4705 Mar 25, 2013
How can you tell if your prego without even taking a test
tiny tot 10

Glennville, GA

#4706 Mar 25, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text> ok atleast i'm not the only one :) but I haven't took no test at all. Ahh idk!! You think I should take one?
yes I think u should take one just to rule prego out because it really could be anything other than that,just like me i will be taking another test again tuesday coming some i can mke sure that its not what it is and if so,i will have to deal with it, but please go ahead and rule that out so u can go to the next step to find out whats really going on with your body.Me i feel like I am.....
tiny tot 10

Glennville, GA

#4707 Mar 25, 2013
maria wrote:
Hi, well since February only has 28 day. Does it mean next mouth i wont get it the same day? Well ive got my period on February 19 , but now were on march 23 could it be that im pregnant?
Yes it does does take a test to rule it out.
please help

Mumbai, India

#4708 Mar 25, 2013
Please give me a reply..im having pain in right leg...n have pain like periods... Please help what shall I do..???
Wow

Gladewater, TX

#4709 Mar 26, 2013
nicki wrote:
Hi I'm a 20 year old gal n I hav had unprotected sex.. Ma bf n I use da pull out method...itz been a wEek nw I kno itz early bt no period well I dnt relly kno coz I hav irregular so dey cum any tym.. I gt terrible headache. Ma boobz r sore n my lower back n my tummy crampz cud I b preg o juz me thinkin n itz al in ma head myb ma periodz due plz help
My goodness, I hope to God you did not birth a child. You can't even spell correctly which leads me to believe you are still a child. Grow up an learn how to talk correctly before you have children. Honestly there are more than enough illiterates out there. Thank you.

- a very concerned citizen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VP Joe Biden Set for In-Depth Interview with NB... 5 hr Teresa 3
News Here's the strange diet designed to slow down a... 5 hr Dr Wu 1
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 6 hr joanna 64
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 7 hr Retired SOF 38
Jes Extender vs. SizeGenetics extender? (Dec '13) 10 hr beso 3
Human Sexuality 16 hr firedogg81 2
News Diverticulitis Surgery Complications (Oct '11) 17 hr Jnk8392 380
More from around the web