Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6846 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

tina

Newport News, VA

#4427 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks kitten. I did have unprotected sex, but he had already ejaculated and then we had sex a few min later so im worried that any residual could have gotten inside....ive never had brown at the beginning only at the end of a period and i have had maybe one cramp which is also weird for me :/
Anon

Portland, OR

#4429 Feb 14, 2013
My bf and I have been using the pull out method this month , we ran out of condoms, he never came in me but I've heard the precum in rare cases cause pregnancy. My period is now 3 days late I usually get it the first or second week of the month but so far nothing. I've been peeing a lot & I've been sleeping a lo too. My boobs hurt when I touch them but not too much, should I worry ? Or wait a few more days? Idk if I'm just freaking out , help.
baby

United States

#4430 Feb 14, 2013
Can you tell if your pregant or not if your only two days about to be three days late with your period. I took a pregancy test and it came back negative..
Christina

Palo Alto, CA

#4431 Feb 14, 2013
I had unprotected sex last night and now the next day I am having mild cramping. Could this be signs of implantation?

This is 3 days before I 'supposed' to ovulate according to my tracker app.

I know I wont know for another 2-3 weeks when I can take a test. What I'm wondering is if even though I think most of the sperm came out of me last night and today. If it's possible that there will be some left over in me that will survive for another 2-3 days till when I think I am supposed to ovulate.

Note: I'm not 100% sure that is my ovulation date it is just what my tracker application predicts it will be. So it may be sooner or later than the 16th of February.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tam

Liverpool, UK

#4432 Feb 14, 2013
Hi guys could use some help I had unproteced sex with my long term bf 26 January the day after my period ended I have been getting Sharp short stomach pains and cramping had lower back pain witch comes an goes also sore breast witch looks darker felt light headed wen get up out chair weein a lot eating late at nite I'm due on next period in 5days time but been getting all theses symptoms 2half weeks before my next period I also took 2 tests an both said neg but took them 12 days after sex think it was to early
Jemma

London, UK

#4433 Feb 14, 2013
Hi kitten my have been on for two hour for three month before missing my period and I having cramps and my beast are hurting me and I feel sick too so confused my lower back hurting please help me I can't get to see my doctor

Since: Feb 13

UK

#4434 Feb 14, 2013
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 9th of feburary which according to my period calculator is a fertile day. I took morning after pill 5hours after the intercourse. My ovulation date is 14th. I'm having lower abdominal pain, running stomach, gas. Cud I b pregnant. My period date is supposed to be 27th
Annie

Joliet, IL

#4435 Feb 14, 2013
ok so I have a calendar for when I'm ovulating and it tells me the days that im fertile to well the problem is that we forgot to check the calender and we did it without protection on all those days. I have been having back pain and cramping and its a week before my period and my boobs r extremely tender and I have mood swings like there is no tomorrow ..and I just keep telling myself I'm not pregnant I really don't know what to do ..I know stressing won't help so any ideas..please
very young very dumb

Canada

#4436 Feb 14, 2013
very young very dumb wrote:
I had sex on January 1st the condom came off inside me and in which so did all of his sperm I kinda passed out and the next morning i checked my ovulation cycle and it said the 27th - 1st
i waited a few weeeks to take a test maybe.. 2 and i took 4 PT's on 4 diffrent days and all negitive i bled for 4 days on the 29th and it stopped, so i stopped trippen.. and starting drinking a little.
and its been atleast 7 weeks since I've had sex and Iv been recently getting like kinda feeling sick every now and then kinda pukeing sick but i don't and I always sleep but that's natrual for me and i eat quite abit but not recently, and i feel like I'm bloated or just getting bigger.
I'm scared can someone like tell me what's happening? i can't go to my parents, she will like kill me and it will ruin my whole life and she'll hate me so i just want to be forsure from someone before i go to her..
Laaadiiies i need help.
Denise

Dorchester, NJ

#4438 Feb 14, 2013
I had my period twice in one month and me and my boyfriend had sex during my period and after, also while i was ovulating.now its feb and my period suppose to come on the 23 . I been eating a lot especially at night I don't feel full my boyfriend started feeling sick and eating a lot to so I need some help I don't want to take a test yet because I don't want to be disappointed I really want another child.
annielove

Atlanta, GA

#4439 Feb 14, 2013
I had sex 2weeks agoand now my stomach has a pain and my lower back and breast i feel sick all the time i barely eat bc i feel full i sleep alot and i pee every half hour am i pregnant?? O.O
Youngandconcerne d

Broken Arrow, OK

#4440 Feb 15, 2013
I've been thinking a lot about it. Could that develop symptoms? Also the discharge n brownish n red ones too, has been goin on for about 4-5 weeks. I'm on the implanon. I heard that can cause symptoms too. Side effects. But some people get prego on it n never know it till the 3rd trimester. Or not even till they give birth. I'm worried n stressed. Please help! I heard the bc can make it a false negative. I hope it's not all in my head...
enitan

Burton-on-trent, UK

#4441 Feb 15, 2013
I am 26 nd maried.am eager to av my baby..am weak.I urinate often,my nipple hurt.am I pregnant?
Kerry

UK

#4442 Feb 15, 2013
My period not due till next week but, am feeling really tired and week could I be pregnant
mari

United States

#4443 Feb 15, 2013
Helloo so jan. 27 and feb 2 and 3 I had sexual inter course all witout protection... he pulled out all da time except da 3 .came in me twice....I was sopoes to get my period da 15 ...today. but I spotted da 13 then it got heavy da 14.I never spot I usually juz get it heavy.... I bn having headaches and nausea before this...and light cramps by my belly button sometimes. A lil crampin on ma top abdominal area...n till now I still got headaches and nausea....can anyone tell me if I can still b pregnant? Cn takin a pergnancy test while bleeding be a bad idea??....what's going on.......hmmm
samantha B

Georgetown, Guyana

#4444 Feb 15, 2013
I want to know if am pregnant or not since am still having the feelings that i am even thou i took 2 urine test and two blood test and all were negative,but my bresat are heavy want to know if am pregnant or not.......recieve my period but it was lasted three days instead of 5...Help am i pregnant
Blessing

Ashburn, VA

#4445 Feb 15, 2013
I saw my period on the 13th of jan, nd had sex on the 4th of feb aftr wic i took postinor2. I have nt seen my period now, could i be pregnant?
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#4446 Feb 15, 2013
So much for the education system here in the banana republic of amerika.This is why I hire only legal hispanics.
Urgent pleaseee

United States

#4447 Feb 15, 2013
Yesterday I had unprotected sex with my husband. Today I keep sleeping and my tummy rumbles alot. Any ideas guys???:)
Shelby P

Chicago, IL

#4448 Feb 15, 2013
shelby wrote:
im 17 years old bout to be 18 im having butterfly feelings in my stomach and been having lower back pains could i be pregnant??
You cannot feel the baby move until around 20 weeks. I would get it checked out just in case but if you are feeling the baby move you are pretty far along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... 6 hr Summer Friend 6
News Boone County man tests positive for Zika virus 9 hr seh 1
News Addiction program to provide Bible-based recovery 12 hr Blacklist 35
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 15 hr martin garey 29
News Mokena couple fight to keep fence they say prot... (Aug '12) 16 hr Robert Balcom 108
News Bill to ban airport smoking soars through Senat... 18 hr Scrow Tumm 5
News 12 year old makes devastating video about anti-... 19 hr John 1
More from around the web