Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 6612 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Downingtown, PA

#4262 Feb 4, 2013
Thanks everyone for your input On my question. I just found out on Febuary 1st that I am 4 months pregnant. Me and my bf are so happy!

Downingtown, PA

#4263 Feb 4, 2013
confused wrote:
Hi I'm on the implant, it runs out in July but lately I've had lots of milky/ cloudy discharge, I've had lower abdominal aches, my nipples look darker and they are sore to touch, I've been very tired and I've had headaches could I be pregnant? I don't want to take a pregnancy test because I don't want to waste money. Could my implant have run out or slowly not working properly now because It must be taken out in July which is like 5 months away. It's been in my arm for like 2 years and 7 months. Someone help me please!
Yes you could be pregnant my friend got pregnant on the shot. I would go to your doctor and get checked.
Galvandria Givens

United States

#4264 Feb 4, 2013
Me and my boyfriend is planning on having a baby and we had sex on the 29th of January and it is now the 4th of February and I have three boys already one is 2 the other one is 1 and the thrid one is six month and none of them is by him so saying all of that after we had sex and he cum in me I been feeling sick like I have to vomited been having headache and I been feeling sleepy and I also been eating alot does this mean that I am prego this soon

#4265 Feb 4, 2013
I am 20 i had unprotected sex with my ex on the 1st of january 2013 and then i got my periods on the 4th so he told me he didn't come on me but he just kept on asking me about my periods so i lied that i'm late and he said to me i am pregnant and he was horrified and since my period dat month was different i reckon he might be right but had my doubts so since then i've been dizzy,recurring headaches,nausea etc. But i just ignored so when i calculate i was suppose to see my periods in the 1st of feb so m not sure if m right about that and can i be pregnant 2 days after my periods and still see my periods and the 2nd month not see it. And by the way my ex has been sick too
Regards Desperate to know
Miss Confused

South Africa

#4266 Feb 4, 2013
I am 17 days late, have lower backache, tummy cramps, I have been urinating more frequently, tired, emotional, tummy bloated and boobs are a little sore. I am on the pill but missed quite a few pills last month. I have stopped taking the pill and still no period. Last month my period was a day late and I only had a little brown blood not a full period. I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. Not too sure if I am pregnant? Please help

United States

#4267 Feb 4, 2013
Im 16 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex I havnt got my period I was so pose to get my period the beging of january and we are all ready in February and my stomach stared hurting all day to day first it was on my left side then all my stomach hurted then it went a way then my lower right back stared hurting then it stoped and it stared hurting on my lefft side back ... need help please ?????

Oklahoma City, OK

#4268 Feb 4, 2013
I had my period December 31st 2012 and I was supposed to start Jan 28th 2013 and I haven't gotten my period I've had a creamy white thick like discharge I've had heartburn after I eat something my boobs have been knotted up sore my nipples have been tingling kinda tickles everytime my bf touches them or my shirt touches them. Could I be pregnant?
Am kinda worrid

#4269 Feb 4, 2013
Am 17 abt 2 b 18 my period do seize i saw my period middle june bt since den i did nt c it
i ad sex on d 25th of sept nd january tommy z gettin bigger nd my breast am i pregnant cos i cnt say.i must nt be
kolade josie

#4270 Feb 4, 2013
i saw my period twice last month, the first one was my normal and after then i had sex but i used a drug to protect my self and he did not even come in me but i still took the drug to protect my self but 2weeks later i fl ill and had a test to discover i had typhoid and malaria and that same time i saw my period again but this time the blood was darker and i have been having breast pain and swells, please why am i having such pain.

United States

#4271 Feb 4, 2013
I missed my period for the first time it's been a whole month now and I cramp occasionally when I'm laying down and I had an reaction for the first time with mucinex the liquid come to find out it was acid reflux, took a test but it was a very almost unreadable negative maybe I should wait another week or so and take another test to be sure....idk someone help

United States

#4272 Feb 4, 2013
I also spotted one time whn I wiped but nothing heavy cause it didn't get on my pantied

United States

#4273 Feb 4, 2013
Hey im tasha i have 2kids n yes every pregnacie is different but now im experencing white and clear discharge and lower belly cramps my period 3days late could i b pregnant again my youngest son 5 mnths m plus ive ben haveing alot of nauseated

United States

#4274 Feb 4, 2013
Im 22 and me and my boyfriend had sex twice in the past week and the condom slipped off both times but the last time we found out the condom was expired.i have been having lower stomach pains and pain on my left side and been also peeing alot or feeling the need to pee and dont have to. Oh and im on birth control. What could this be?

Merced, CA

#4275 Feb 4, 2013
So im 16 & last month I had sex while I thought I was off my period, my partner ejaculated in me .The next day I was fine but then I started bleeding for a day and ahalf. My period stoped. As this month passed ive been thinking dang I just might be prego. I havent took the time to cheack because im scared ,but tomarrow im supposed to start my period & if I dont idk what to do or think. I cannt go to any one around me for help I come from a strict family & I trust no friends ?~&i get bad cramps, lower back pains and constantly feel like vomitting & feel bloated ?
really confussed

United States

#4276 Feb 4, 2013
Ok im 26 and i already have two kids but me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex everyday and he ejaculates inside me every time. i havent got pregnant so thats y we kept doing it. my last period was jan 2 and it lasted until jan 7. then around jan16 i started having this brown mucus discharge for 2 days then a light pink spotting for 2 days then it stopped. now its feb 5 and still no period. i took a urine test at the doctor on jan 23 and again on the 30 but both negative.was the test too early. i need answers because still no period and i feel my breast hurt during the day and my stomach cramps sometimes im confussed help me please

Since: Feb 13

Manchester, TN

#4277 Feb 4, 2013
Ps ive been nauseous a lot here lately and a milky clear and white discharge

#4278 Feb 4, 2013
I had miscarriage in feb 2011. Since then i havnt been trying for a baby until jan 2012. I am 31yrs and do have irregular periods, last year november i missed my period, december i saw my period on the 2nd-6th, january i saw it on the 7th-11. I went for checkup on the 17th,and the Dr said i had policistick, i repeated the scan on the 27th and the Dr said "goodnes" u will be ovulating the nxt day being the 28th. So he adviced me to have sex wiv my husband. So on the 4th of febuary i am having stomach/abdomen cramp, am wondering what the pain is. I'm i pregnant?

#4279 Feb 5, 2013
I have aproblem.i feel my bladder ful bt nthing comes out bt after alongtime i pee bt am so scared have taken antibiotic bt nthing is it serious am feeling aneasy

#4280 Feb 5, 2013
Pls can someone reply to my message pleasee. I am desperately in need of an answer.

Newark, DE

#4281 Feb 5, 2013
I have had my period on 18th of jan 2013 and after that I have had sex, since then i have been peeing a lot a week later i started getting sensitive to smells and few days later my breast became tender, and i have been gassy a lot and stretching in stomach and sort of cramping... can I be pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News December 1 Marks World AIDS Day 44 min Rainbow Kid 2
i need an abortionist near metro manila (Feb '11) 58 min nonsense 34
The truth about bacon and cancer 1 hr roseibarry 2
News Premature Ejaculation and Injuries (Oct '11) 3 hr LauraSHerr 13
News Women Across The World Are Suffering From Baldn... (Mar '15) 8 hr johnkennedy58 3
News Lower gas prices means no Social Security incre... 9 hr Ritual Habitual 129
News Economic idiocy to bankrupt California: HALF of... 17 hr Kit Carson 2
More from around the web