Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Sy...

Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy

There are 7237 comments on the BellaOnline story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of Pregnancy. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

Looking for early pregnancy symptoms? You've come to the right place. These 12 very early symptoms of pregnancy are the main early pregnancy symptoms. via BellaOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Abbi Lynn

Fairfax, VA

#3742 Jan 15, 2013
I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past 3 years. I have done a pregnancy test about 2 - 3 months ago and it came out negative. I think I might be pregnant...I have been nauseous, constant heartburn, frequent urination, stomach aches, lots of white discharge, increased appetite, I'm always tired, was in track but now get out of breath quick, have a lot of gas, sometimes feeling faint, heightened in sense of smell, I'm gaining weight. No vomiting. I have had these for about 2 months an I had one 11 day late period then a 9 day early period I'm 3 weeks from one now an I keep cramping bad help me please
Diamond

United States

#3743 Jan 15, 2013
ok i started my period last month the 18th and ended the 25th and i presume it should be here by friday but i have had a little bit of white discharge i have never had and my right nipple is sore for some reason and i find i have been getting sick in the morning and eating like crazy and i have to pee it seems like every hour even if i have only had a sip of liquid. My fiance did cum inside about almost 3 weeks give or take and i have prior children but i really don't know. He said my stomach was big at the bottom from having my kids youngest is 3 but now it is getting more rounded at the top could i be pregnant. When should i take a test i seriously have no idea but we are moving just got a house and this would be so awesome.
Diamond

United States

#3744 Jan 15, 2013
Oh and i might add i normally cook but i made lasagna last night and the sight of the ricotta cheese damn near turned my stomach and i need answers cause i have no idea when to test at all
not too sure

Palm Bay, FL

#3745 Jan 15, 2013
I am on birth control and last month i never took it on time or I missed some days etc. i got a very light period on jan 1 but for only 3-4 days and I am usually 7 days. I had sex on the 5-9 then restarted a new pack of pills on the 7th. round the 12, I started having lower abdominal pain and I still have it. My body feels warmer than usual but I do not have a thermometer to know my actual temp. I think my breasts are fuller but not too sure.I woke up this morning with a slight head ache and my head still feels funny. I am feeling sluggish and tired and has been urinating at least every hour. On Sunday, I had a dream out of the blue and I never get dreams. It was about a huge puddle of broken eggs. After research, this may mean fertiity.
Camrynn

Lake Alfred, FL

#3746 Jan 15, 2013
I had unprotected sex 2weeks before my period was due. My period actually came a week early it was normal it was brownish and when I wipe it was pink. My period was actually due on the 13 of Jan which never showed up now It's the 15th still nothing. I have been very nauseas alot of headaches an sore boobs SOMEONE HELP ME !
Nemo

Phoenix, AZ

#3747 Jan 15, 2013
I have been expierencing different symptoms such as exaustion,fatigue,abdominal pain that comes and goes, weight gain and loss , as we'll as headaches. I took an over the counter test that came back negative as well as went into the ER and gave a urine test there which came back negative as well. However I still have all these symptoms????
dizz

Sweden

#3748 Jan 15, 2013
Hi! I started menstruating 12th of november 2012 and now is 15 january still not menstruating I have backaches and round belly pain constantly. I did a test but all negative. Can someone tell me whats wrong with me?
Chloe

Bedford, UK

#3749 Jan 15, 2013
I had unprotected sex 2 and half weeks ago and now I'm 15 days late could I be pregnat??
Chloe

Bedford, UK

#3750 Jan 15, 2013
dizz wrote:
Hi! I started menstruating 12th of november 2012 and now is 15 january still not menstruating I have backaches and round belly pain constantly. I did a test but all negative. Can someone tell me whats wrong with me?
I'm the same as you!!
layla

Wapakoneta, OH

#3751 Jan 15, 2013
Undecided wrote:
I Am 18 years old Me And My boyfriend Had Sex 6 weeks ago he came in me 3 times every since then i have been having a Few pregnancy symptoms Can i Possibly Be Pregant ?
There's always a chance we could be pregnant. If you feel you need to take a test then do so. Have you been hungry and feeling sick at the same time?
TonNik

Athens, OH

#3752 Jan 15, 2013
Just wanted to tell you all I'm prego I'm suprizing my hubby on Thursday witch is are 4 year wedding anniversary and I'm do on are 10 year anniversary of being together baby dust to everyone
karen

United States

#3753 Jan 15, 2013
my back hurts really bad n my piriod its 2 days late can i be preagney
Daisy Duke

United States

#3754 Jan 15, 2013
my boyfriend an i had sex on the first of the yr and again about a week ago. i was supposed to start on jan 15. the last few days have been stressful. today my breasts started to hurt. and i havnt started yet. i took a pregancy test two days ago it showed negative but i dont believe it. i cant go to the doctor right now. im soo scared! ive nver had this happene to me... some help would be apprecitated as of when i should start feeling naseous and get the rest of symptoms...thank yhu
mimi

United States

#3755 Jan 15, 2013
U may have an STD get checked out
Daisy Duke

United States

#3756 Jan 15, 2013
STD!!! noo!!!!
layla

Wapakoneta, OH

#3757 Jan 15, 2013
No std makes your boob hurt daisy duke. No need to be worried
Hjayy

Spring Hill, FL

#3758 Jan 15, 2013
Ok I just recently found out I'm 3weels pregnant but now I done started bleeding and its scaring me
Hjayy

Spring Hill, FL

#3759 Jan 15, 2013
TonNik wrote:
Just wanted to tell you all I'm prego I'm suprizing my hubby on Thursday witch is are 4 year wedding anniversary and I'm do on are 10 year anniversary of being together baby dust to everyone
So glad to hear that congrats hopes everything go great keep me updated
Lety

Morrow, GA

#3760 Jan 15, 2013
Can i be pregnant am breastfeeding nd o was soppose to get my period on da 12 nd havent got here i had sex nd the condomn broke could i be prego ive been feeling a lil cranky bad headaces nausea??
Daisy Duke

United States

#3761 Jan 15, 2013
layla wrote:
No std makes your boob hurt daisy duke. No need to be worried
i hate being scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In hero's return, McCain blasts Congress, tells... 17 min Sandra 8
News We could do more to fight cancer like McCain's.... 1 hr Theocraencyclical 38
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 1 hr TomInElPaso 38
News 'Revolutionary': Study of gay couples shows HIV... 1 hr Theocraencyclical 4
News Film 'VaxXed' on vaccines and autism to be show... 7 hr WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
News Many of key players on Trump health care reform... 8 hr AmericanPie Jamboree 2
News ADD / ADHD Delayed Brain Maturation--Controlled... (Nov '07) 19 hr Argyle Sock 2
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Jul 22 6yrold 209
More from around the web