More Children With Sleep Problems See...

More Children With Sleep Problems Seek Overnight Tests

There are 8 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 25, 2013, titled More Children With Sleep Problems Seek Overnight Tests. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

As new research raises awareness of the impact of poor sleep in children, more are finding their way to pediatric sleep clinics for testing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Pharma LabRats

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 26, 2013
vaccines
Russel

Sweden

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Strattera from http://adhd-genericss.info works great. I am able to focus and am able to do more tasks at once, which my job requires. I am now able to sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time and read, write, and study for my college classes. The only thing that bothers me is that I sometimes forget to take my dose of medication. Other than this instance, I am able to function better as a person!
Joshua

Romania

#4 Aug 13, 2013
I've been on Strattera from adhd-generics.com for a month and am currently taking 60mg a day for ADHD and anxiety. I'm also taking Lexapro and Buspar. So far, I've experienced no side effects and this has been almost a miracle. My anxiety is almost gone, I am able to think more clearly and concentrate on work and other obligations. I'm much less impulsive than before taking Strattera and I tend to think things through before acting.
Psych sux

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Joshua wrote:
I've been on Strattera from adhd-generics.com for a month and am currently taking 60mg a day for ADHD and anxiety. I'm also taking Lexapro and Buspar. So far, I've experienced no side effects and this has been almost a miracle. My anxiety is almost gone, I am able to think more clearly and concentrate on work and other obligations. I'm much less impulsive than before taking Strattera and I tend to think things through before acting.
May 16, 2011 - A new report about deaths in connection with the ADHD drug Strattera shows: 122 cases of death with Strattera as Primary Suspect Drug ...

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2011/05/adhd_stratt...
Psych sux

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Joshua wrote:
Why don't you sell some Adderall so we can get high?
Strattera sucks and doesn't work.
Everyone with so called AHDH knows that.

Straterra kills sex drive and makes for a limp one.
Psych sux

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Aug 15, 2013
In the early 1990s, psychiatrist Thomas Wehr conducted an experiment in which a group of people were plunged into darkness for 14 hours every day for a month.

It took some time for their sleep to regulate but by the fourth week the subjects had settled into a very distinct sleeping pattern. They slept first for four hours, then woke for one or two hours before falling into a second four-hour sleep.

Though sleep scientists were impressed by the study, among the general public the idea that we must sleep for eight consecutive hours persists.
Continue reading the main story
More from the Magazine
Margaret Thatcher caught napping, 1990

Margaret Thatcher was famously said to get by on four hours sleep a night
That put her in a group of just 1% of the population

Can we really get by on four hours of sleep?
Five things that stop a good night's sleep

In 2001, historian Roger Ekirch of Virginia Tech published a seminal paper, drawn from 16 years of research, revealing a wealth of historical evidence that humans used to sleep in two distinct chunks.

His book At Day's Close: Night in Times Past, published four years later, unearths more than 500 references to a segmented sleeping pattern - in diaries, court records, medical books and literature, from Homer's Odyssey to an anthropological account of modern tribes in Nigeria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16964783

Stop selling sickness to drug kids !!!
Darrin
#8 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
sleep at night

Lanham, MD

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Pharma LabRats wrote:
vaccines
natural choice to work with your body to eliminate sleep problems
check it out http://sleepatnight.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug Overdose, On The Rise, Cropping Up As Camp... 31 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Truth and reconciliation 58 min BDS 1
News Residential school report just the beginning of... 1 hr BDS 2
News Iranian alcoholics fear punishment if they seek... 1 hr BDS 1
dental holiday in istanbul, turkey 1 hr fraiserjohnson 1
News IA Court Throws Out Discipline Against U. Iowa ... (Apr '13) 1 hr BDS 24
News BHS, Medicaid Insurers Set Enrollment Fairs 2 hr Bibi Netanyahu 3
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 3 hr kasha 6,338
More from around the web