Real Hair Loss Solutions

Real Hair Loss Solutions

There are 74 comments on the Tideland News story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Real Hair Loss Solutions. In it, Tideland News reports that:

While your mom will tell you it's what's inside that counts, the simple fact is that appearance has an important impact in both business and social situations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tideland News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chris L

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2008
Great information! I'm going to use this along with some tips I found at http://baldness1.blogspot.com to regrow my hair.
Slimpunkass

Zellwood, FL

#2 Jun 2, 2008
Click the link and the computer crashes, this guy is also posting under the name Alex. They get you info and stel you identity, BEWARE. They also sell fake products.
marlene

Lucknow, India

#3 Jul 23, 2008
Hi. I am 20 years old and I have been shedding hair like crazy over the past two years..... I am not sure why this is happening. It's not genetic or hormonal because I got my blood tests done and I don't have thyroid problems. I just want to know what the best remedy is to regrow and make hair more stronger and thicker, i have started searching in internet for hair regrowth products thn i found one ..that is IHT-9 the herbal hair regrowth shampoo, i have seen many good comments for this product, i hve seen the website of this. its nice..thn i have decided that i should try this product..after a few weeks ..i seen the gud results..I m getting my hair back..Thanks to IHT-9 Herbal Hair Shampoo, the actual regrow hair shampoo.. Get 10% Discount. Enter 7DSVEJ when you make a purchase!
Slimpunkass

Zellwood, FL

#4 Jul 24, 2008
MARLENE!!! You are a freakin Spammer!! NO SHAMPOO WILL REGROW HAIR OTHER THAN NIZORAL. Don't buy her crap.
Slimpunkass

Zellwood, FL

#5 Jul 24, 2008
Also you cannot spell you hindi spammer
Ran

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Jul 28, 2008
aren't u spamming also Slimpunkaas?go to hell.
Slimpunkass

Zellwood, FL

#7 Jul 28, 2008
No, I am not selling anything you moron
Slimpunkass

Zellwood, FL

#8 Jul 28, 2008
"Ran" is one of the dumbest people yet, he does not understand what a spammer is. Probably was beaten by his mommy when he was young. HA
marlene

Lucknow, India

#9 Sep 15, 2008
I have used this herbal hair shampo called IHT 9 and wish to tell all of you guys out there that it has worked for me. I have been reading about benefits of ayurveda and herbs like bhringraj and fenugreek since years and I knew pretty well that they work for hair, but to get them in a product form and that too in its natural form was a difficult task. Fortunatly, I chanced upon to visit their website 3 months before. I gave this product a try and was satisfied. Within a week of its use, my hair fall had stopped. I have recently noticed very fine hairs growing in areas where I had thought that I would never get hair again. Its a fantastic product. Let me tell one thing to all...in any case all of us require a shampoo so why not use this 100% natural shampoo...Get 10% Discount. Enter 7DSVEJ when you make a purchase!
Slimpunkass

Zellwood, FL

#10 Sep 15, 2008
MARLENE, that is not even your name, you are from India and you are nothing but a Freaking SPAMMER!

Since: Feb 08

Sorsogon, Philippines

#11 Sep 29, 2008
hey guys, let's stop fighting and answer the question directly. IMO, there are different hair loss solution that can help you out with your problem. But it all depends on the cause of your hair loss, baldness or alopecia. It is a must that you consult an expert in the field of hair science.

That's the wisest thing to do. When you know the cause, you can identify the solution...with the help of the experts, of course.

You can search in the internet, there's nothing wrong with that. But be sure that what you chose is not a scam or hoax. Be very wary, especially if they ask for payments. I suggest you go for sites that offer free consultation and advice. That way you can get a better understanding of your hair loss problem before actually buying the right product.
Slimpunkass

AOL

#13 Sep 30, 2008
Be wary of anyone who posts a link to a site selling something.
Slimpunkass

AOL

#14 Sep 30, 2008
Hey Home Buddy,

What are you using for hair loss, just curious.

“I am a spammer”

Since: Oct 08

Spamville

#15 Oct 10, 2008
Slimpunkass wrote:
MARLENE!!! You are a freakin Spammer!! NO SHAMPOO WILL REGROW HAIR OTHER THAN NIZORAL. Don't buy her crap.
this only proves how clueless you are with the hair loss study science...

“I am a spammer”

Spamville

#16 Oct 10, 2008
Slimpunkass wrote:
No, I am not selling anything you moron
you have a bad mouth, if you have frustrations in life or have failed in the "hair loss" industry or is suffering from "hair loss", don't involve other people who are being decently helpful here...don't you know that there is no need for you to remind readers what are spam and what are not? people in this community make "informed decision"....also I admire your perseverance in making stories that this Marlene is a blah blah...
if it makes you happy being mean and racist, that's your choice, I will not wonder if you have no friends at all....tsk tsk...
be happy!

“I am a spammer”

Spamville

#17 Oct 10, 2008
Slimpunkass wrote:
Also you cannot spell you hindi spammer
"hindi" is a tagalog word meaning not...this explains why you can only menation Nizoral..LOL
Inflikted

Corfu, Greece

#18 Oct 11, 2008
Answer to this: who could find the solution for baldness? a Chinese? a Russian? a Greek? or an American?The one who finds the correct I'll tell him/her which is the web site of this lotion which surely solves whatever hair loss problem there is.
Buttershots

Yakima, WA

#19 Oct 11, 2008
Inflikted wrote:
Answer to this: who could find the solution for baldness? a Chinese? a Russian? a Greek? or an American?The one who finds the correct I'll tell him/her which is the web site of this lotion which surely solves whatever hair loss problem there is.
Please don't try to sell stuff to people on this thread that might actually be interested in legitimate information. This is not a sales floor.
Slimpunkass

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2008
HealthyLiving and Inflikted are both SPAMMERS, any information they give should be ignored.
Slimpunkass

AOL

#21 Oct 12, 2008
HealthyLiving is a SPAMMER, any information he gives should be ignored. He was kicked off of ALL the Hair Loss forums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 3 hr real 374
News German children with ADHD asked to wear 13lb sa... 8 hr humanspirit 1
News Lindsey Graham Switches; Will Back Shutdown Fun... 10 hr Retribution 13
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) 13 hr Sarah Clymer 40
News Mitt Romney was 'treated successfully' for pros... 14 hr Raydot 3
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Fri LMT16 7,320
Teenager going nude at home Fri johnfire69 8
More from around the web