Hemorrhoids Home Treatment

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: Natural Holistic Health 14

People who have hemorrhoids have three primary concerns when deciding which home treatment to purchase.

Full Story
David

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Jan 18, 2013
No more painful hemorrhoids. Try this, I speak from experience and I don't call it a "miracle cure" it is simple, logical, comfortable and very confidential. After suffering most of my life I found the solution on a trip to Thailand in the form of the bathroom bidet sprayers they use there. It is the ultimate in simplicity = it allows you to clean without rubbing and irritating the sensitive skin. I got mine at http://www.bathroomsprayers.com and I have not had a problem since. It also helps with diarrhea and constipation by allowing you to use it as a quick and easy homemade colonic. People think nothing of using water in a shower to blast themselves clean or to brush their teeth. Well the same thing is true on the inside = it can help you get cleaned out without all the pushing that causes the hemorrhoids in the first place and then it helps make sure they don't ever come back! All in the privacy of your own home and no one need know what you use it for. At the very least you will find it can help you with constipation and better hygiene. See; http://www.bathroomsprayers.com/info/mypage.p...

Since: Oct 13

Crawley, UK

#3 Oct 22, 2013
PRACTICAL STEPS TO YOUR PRAYERS OF OH JESUS HELP ME PLEASE

I have had piles/hemorrhoids for about 28 years now ranging from mild to seious cases. Some types they just dissappeared, other times GP just pushed them, once had a surgery. Recently last few months stumbled across a home made rememdy that in combination with other items/factors worked very well.

Firstly keeping yourself clean is very important I recommend baby wipes.

Secondly to maintain loose bowel movements use a multi-fibre source product with psyllium i.e lepicol.

Thirdly for immediate pain relief Vicks Vapour Rub..insert with finger as far into the anal passage as possible at least once a day. I did it at night...(bear in mind it does sting and the anal passge does get hot...but is bearable. Depending on the severity of your situation may cause some bleeding, bursting of the blood vessels around the hemorrhoids. I used this and it reduced it withing hours and thepain relief....fantastic.

Fourthly for the itching use some sudocrem for the area but not inisde the anal pasage..just around the skin.

Fifth..drink sufficient amounts of water.

Okay thats it hopes it helps.....

Since: Oct 13

Patiala, India

#4 Oct 22, 2013
I call Lido-Nifedipine gel to my 'miracle cure' for hemorrhoids. this gel is too effective, I was not sure about counter drugs before going to use it. Now i advice my friends to use Lido-Nifedipine Gel who are suffering from hemorrhoids.
Singh

Tel Aviv, Israel

#6 Jun 7, 2014
I cured it for 2 days
Israeli cream for hemorrhoids are very good help - emulsion gel nifedipine
lora

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 8, 2014
Singh wrote:
I cured it for 2 days
Israeli cream for hemorrhoids are very good help - emulsion gel nifedipine
I used this cream too, very quickly cures, on the next day hemorrhoids are gone
Jake009

Alberton, South Africa

#9 Jun 9, 2014
I have been using the emulsion gel nifedipine for years
since I found about it in a Natural Hemorrhoid Treatments book
It has worked very well for me
tam008

Makati, Philippines

#10 Jun 17, 2014
I'm using Anutol but will also try Emulsion gel nifedipine
Sameera

Germany

#12 Jun 20, 2014
Hello everyone. I`been having this issue for a long time. Tried a lot. Home remedies, diet change, everything except surgery. Some treatments allowed mild relieve. It is an embarrassing problem, but just could not stand the pain anymore and went to a physician and he prescribed nifedipine emulsion gel. It works miracles and quick. I think it contains a pain killer.
helos20822

North Point, Hong Kong

#15 Jun 28, 2014
Sameera wrote:
Hello everyone. I`been having this issue for a long time. Tried a lot. Home remedies, diet change, everything except surgery. Some treatments allowed mild relieve. It is an embarrassing problem, but just could not stand the pain anymore and went to a physician and he prescribed nifedipine emulsion gel. It works miracles and quick. I think it contains a pain killer.
I've not yet had time to go to my doctor, but using the gel has helped a lot. doing much better, sleeping too - without pressure of sitting
peggy

Danville, CA

#16 Jul 7, 2014
lora wrote:
<quoted text>
I used this cream too, very quickly cures, on the next day hemorrhoids are gone
where do you buy it? I cannot find it at pharmacy . Thank you
vicy

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jul 11, 2014
peggy wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you buy it? I cannot find it at pharmacy . Thank you
they have - http://goo.gl/fRhOqR
Dr Basim Elhabashy

Gold, India

#18 Jul 15, 2014
Avoid rubbing the anal area. You can rinse off in the shower or on a bidet instead of wiping yourself with toilet paper. After cleansing, gently pat the anal area dry with a soft, absorbent towel or cloth.
BIG0049

UK

#21 Jul 31, 2014
vicy wrote:
<quoted text>
they have - http://goo.gl/fRhOqR
I tried it myself
thanks to this israeli emulsion gel
pain bleeding and inflamed external hemorrhoids disappeared!
Silva

San Francisco, CA

#22 Aug 5, 2014
BIG0049 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried it myself
thanks to this israeli emulsion gel
pain bleeding and inflamed external hemorrhoids disappeared!
YES the gel heal the disease

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allergies: For love of pets, and their owners (Mar '14) 2 hr Jack 3
0569470225 hot massage in abu dhabi (Jan '14) 3 hr love man 32
The cause of acute prostatitis and the cause of... 3 hr lnxyw0414 1
Lower abdomen pain is a symptom of prostatitis 3 hr lnxyw0414 1
VeteranPTSD Epidemic Calls For Action 5 hr barara 1
Pediatricians as Mental Health Doctors 5 hr HumanSpirit 1
Retreat is 14th largest mental health provider ... 6 hr April Showers 9
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 12 hr MUSCLEANDMONEY 125
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••