Firm chosen to fix fac...

Firm chosen to fix faced queries on Hill

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Firm chosen to fix faced queries on Hill. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Andrew Slavitt, group executive vice president for Optum/QSSI, right, pauses while testifying on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, Oct. 24, before the House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing with contractors that built the federal government's health care websites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Come on man, we were, like, low bid and we, like love obamacare man. We're not in the insurance/govt contract/health care web site business to, like, make money. Chill, another $125 mil and we can do it, seriously.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Not another one of Michelle Obama's classmates I hope. Political favors run amok.

Carmel, IN

#4 Oct 26, 2013
My qualification? You must be kidding? I'm a primary fund raiser for the DNC. I'm about as rancid left as you can get. I've come up through the ranks of the useless leftist idiots to the top of the heap. I know Jaret personally and met Soros once. I'm an insider. I graduated cume laud from the San Francisco jr college tech and cosmotology in nancy peeloosely's district. It don't get any better than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New CDC Estimates Underscore the Need to Increa... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 2
News Hearing on Lyme disease treatment (Sep '12) 4 hr Mike g Papa 6
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 5 hr pailrider 284
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) 6 hr Anca Maria 98
News Insomnia Remedies - Natural Minerals Prove Bene... (Oct '11) 6 hr RudolphMCasey 17
News In search of a good night's sleep (Jul '07) 6 hr RudolphMCasey 36
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 10 hr justina jude 6,599
More from around the web