cold water makes scabies exit skin

cold water makes scabies exit skin

Posted in the Health Forum

Anonymous

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2014
Immersing your body or body parts in cold water makes mites and egg shafts exit skin quickly. Even one to three minutes splashing the skin in the water, Also "goop" which I made which is one half baby oil and one half all vegetable shortening mixed very well and applied to skin and scraped off with peanut butter lid has cured me. I took away car carpet and carpet on floors. Wash every piece of clothing every time I wear it in hot water and extended hot dryer. Sleep on plastic lawn chairs. Paint floors white so you can see if you are shedding mites still.
Anonymous

Orrville, OH

#2 Dec 11, 2014
Also use five bleach tablets in a half full bath and scrub with a wash cloth. They come out in five to ten minutes. You can use starter fluid which has ether that will kill mites on contact in your car. Ultra Tide detergent is the only detergent that completely gets the mites out using hot water washes and a hot dryer. The longer you have the mites, the longer it takes to get rid of them because they infect everything and multiply quickly. Ivermectin and permethin may work, but if you have an infestation you will just get reinfected again and they multiply very quickly. You can even infect your grassy yard. They will multiply without a host and they live for months and months and maybe years without a host. They are the craziest critters I have ever seen. They can even mutate into other things like lint and pieces of grass. It is crazy. That is the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Implantable device translates thought into acti... 2 hr Pokay 2
News Three important steps to take during a denture ... (Oct '14) 8 hr Kyler Brown 13
ilovekickboxing Clifton Park 8 hr lakelifegirl 1
News Gov't report: 8 states had significant drop in ... 11 hr Science and Math 53
News Nurse anesthetists aren't the same as anesthesi... (Sep '10) 11 hr Military CRNA 135
News Best foods to boost your erection 13 hr Bloggz 1
News 5 Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction 13 hr Bloggz 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Jessica 6,711
More from around the web