How to avoid the 10 most common chemicals that cause learning disorders

May 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

In a previous article , a report from Environmental Health Perspectives was cited regarding 10 chemicals that were widely considered to be the leading environmental causes of neurodevelopmental disorders in children.A These disorders include autism, ADHD, and dyslexia.A Today's article takes a look at those 10 chemicals, where they can be found, ... (more)

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 May 4, 2012
One, it's clearly not about vaccines and two, everyone's amounts of exposure to environmentals wouldn't be the same (as the amounts of exposure to vaccines IS the same hello) and three there goes an anti vaxxer spouting fraudulent when the "10 most common chemicals" ARE harmful and DO cause developmental issues.
Good article of how to avoid those chemicals.

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2012
References? By now most people are aware of those 10 things. Lead is common sense.
If people only look at vaccines, they'll then miss obvious dangers. Hello.
Finally, they're talking learning disorders which include autism, ADHD, and dyslexia, for those of us who not not single-minded.

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2012
The article didn't include refridgerator mothers, obesity, smoking and they weren't just talking about autism. You're just trying to deflect yet another article into something that it isn't, which is typical of an anti vaxxer. So is the name calling.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 May 5, 2012
friend wrote:
The article didn't include refridgerator mothers, obesity, smoking and they weren't just talking about autism. You're just trying to deflect yet another article into something that it isn't, which is typical of an anti vaxxer. So is the name calling.
Never said this article included those things, that's a comprehension issue you perpetually exibit. I was pointing out how you grasp onto any illogical theory while ignoring the most logical one. Thats just plain duh.

Location hidden

#8 May 5, 2012
Are you trying to tell people lead, Methylmercury, Polychlorinated biphenyls, Organophosphate and Organochloride pesticides, BPA and PVCs, Automotive exhaust, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, Brominated flame retardants, Perflourinated compound being daily exposures wouldn't cause learning disorders?

It is no theory. Nice try. Thanks for letting everyone know they don't have to worry about the 10 most common chemicals known to harm.

Location hidden

#11 May 5, 2012
There was no misinterpreting. You're the one who has to live with what you write, not me. Next time think before you type.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Don't forget to notice the 7 posts of his missing
AH HA

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Dec 9, 2012
friend wrote:
References? By now most people are aware of those 10 things. Lead is common sense.
If people only look at vaccines, they'll then miss obvious dangers. Hello.
Finally, they're talking learning disorders which include autism, ADHD, and dyslexia, for those of us who not not single-minded.
Funny how vaccine makers, CDC and FDA don'y know avbout aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde and let it be injected into babies.
Ayden

Europe

#19 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is The Best Eyelash Enhancer For Women? 16 min Julianna 3
skin whitening pills available for sale now! (Jul '13) 20 min Julianna 10
Top Selling Skin Whitening Pills In Asia 23 min Julianna 6
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 33 min Memo From Turner 11
'Y&R' spoiler alert: Are Billy Abbott and Victo... (Jul '13) 53 min amw 52
Kokomo City Council to approve smoking ban 1 hr Please Make Amends 6
Should the U.S. Do More to Address the Ebola Ou... 1 hr Please Make Amends 47
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu sidd 5,929
•••
Enter and win $5000