Uproar over rise in brain disorder in...

Uproar over rise in brain disorder in children

There are 14 comments on the Vanguard story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Uproar over rise in brain disorder in children. In it, Vanguard reports that:

AT age one, her son had a few words including "bye-bye", "daddy", and the house-help's name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vanguard.

Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 3, 2013
HELLO Vaccine Damage!!!! Parents have been saying this for decades.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jul 3, 2013
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#3 Jul 4, 2013
The Winnipeg dummy doesn't know the difference between scientific studies and conspiracy theory/quackery websites. The latter do not have any scientific evidence to back up their assertions.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
http://adventuresinautism.blog spot.ca/2013/07/welcome-ernest -hancock-listeners.html
www.whale.to/vaccines/diseases.html
http://www.cheeseslave.com/vaccine-injuries-w...
http://blog.listentoyourgut.com/should-i-vacc...
And dufus boy doesn't read so he can remain ignorant. These and many other sites critical of faulty, dangerous vaccines list and discuss the very studies dufus boy says don't exist. Must suck to be a dufus boy, dufus boy/
ric99

Grimsby, UK

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Those are all conspiracy theory/quackery sites, so I am right that the Winnipeg dummy doesn't know the difference between scientific studies and conspiracy theory/quackery websites.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Winnipeg makes that same statement every day along with the same bogus biased links of which some links are always dead.
Instead of reading the article, anti vaxxers attempt to speak for the article, and as a result, make mistakes. This article is coming from Nigeria for starters, an area anti vaxxers (including Winnipeg) claim has no autism. One mother sought supernatural intervention because they felt it was spiritual. It's also a culture that has to train the parents to still love their disabled child. Very sad. One parent in the article stated she couldn't blame the MMR, her child had a cold when she allowed the vaccine. Another mother said MMR vaccine has not been scientifically proven to cause autism.
Seems like some anti vaxxers could learn a thing or too from parents living in Nigeria.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Jul 5, 2013
friend wrote:
Winnipeg makes that same statement every day along with the same bogus biased links of which some links are always dead.
Instead of reading the article, anti vaxxers attempt to speak for the article, and as a result, make mistakes. This article is coming from Nigeria for starters, an area anti vaxxers (including Winnipeg) claim has no autism. One mother sought supernatural intervention because they felt it was spiritual. It's also a culture that has to train the parents to still love their disabled child. Very sad. One parent in the article stated she couldn't blame the MMR, her child had a cold when she allowed the vaccine. Another mother said MMR vaccine has not been scientifically proven to cause autism.
Seems like some anti vaxxers could learn a thing or too from parents living in Nigeria.
Thanks for the DUH moment. I have never said there was no autism in Nigeria liar/moron. And what weight do 2 poor, uneducated Nigerian woman have to say anything about the MMR? Only a complete idiot makes statements like yours and thinks its proof of something. The story is about the alarming increase in brain disorders that ISN'T normal there. What changed? VACCINES arrived.
PHARMAGEDDON

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jul 5, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Those are all conspiracy theory/quackery sites, so I am right that the Winnipeg dummy doesn't know the difference between scientific studies and conspiracy theory/quackery websites.
more vomit from the UK imbecile.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2013
First Winnipeg claims 'parents have been saying this for decades".
Then when he realizes he didn't read the article, he attacks those ame parents and calls them 'uneducated'.

I never claimed proof of anything. You're the one who does that. All I did was point out the contents of the article you didn't read, you know, those parental accounts you keep relying on??
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Jul 5, 2013
friend wrote:
First Winnipeg claims 'parents have been saying this for decades".
Then when he realizes he didn't read the article, he attacks those ame parents and calls them 'uneducated'.
I never claimed proof of anything. You're the one who does that. All I did was point out the contents of the article you didn't read, you know, those parental accounts you keep relying on??
Read your own statement imbecile where you say (winnipeg) claims no autism in Nigeria. Then take your meds.
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Jul 5, 2013

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Of course Whale doesn't give a link to the application itself. All anyone has to do is read that than some anti vaxxer bogus site. Alarms should be going off with Whales claims "the patented inventions were to remedy MMR caused damage" LOL!

Location hidden

#13 Jul 5, 2013
oh, and take note Whale used plural 'inventions'. Even they know there was more than one!
Whale

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Jul 5, 2013
friend wrote:
Of course Whale doesn't give a link to the application itself. All anyone has to do is read that than some anti vaxxer bogus site. Alarms should be going off with Whales claims "the patented inventions were to remedy MMR caused damage" LOL!
Just like you then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 1 hr Rod Knox 4
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr unon 6,910
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 3 hr Susanm 18
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 3 hr Healthy 555 Eddie 96
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) 5 hr mojon culofree 34
How can I reduce fat with a short time? 8 hr Anonymous 7
What's the remedy of back pain? 8 hr Rhat ali 5
More from around the web