Body image and transsexualism.

Body image and transsexualism.

There are 68 comments on the CiteULike story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Body image and transsexualism.. In it, CiteULike reports that:

Psychopathology , Vol. 41, No. 2. , pp. 96-100. Key: citeulike:5101811 Posts Export Citation Likes Abstract BACKGROUND: To achieve a detailed view of the body image of transsexual patients, an assessment of perception, attitudes and experiences about one's own body is necessary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CiteULike.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#63 Mar 28, 2011
TerryE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna, She probably lives north of the Lehigh valley, up around Wilkes-Barre, or Tamaqua, There is a very good place in Stroudsburg. I live near Quakertown, which is sixteen miles south of Allentown,(yes, the one Bruce Springsteen sang about) Below me in New Hope, Dr Christine McGinn has her practice. And there's Dr Sherman Leis in Philadelphia. The Lehigh valley Ren, Grp. is near enough that I will be joining it very soon.
Regards, Terry
I was thinking he same that she is in the mountains up there. I love that area and would like to explore it some time. I I just did a search around Allentown area thinking there would have to be some kind of TLGB group somewhere. You two are not so far a apart so there, she has a contact already in her area!!!

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#64 Mar 28, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
Anytime Maam!

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#65 Mar 28, 2011
Hi Anna, Yes, she's not far and yes, the Allentown Tlgb scene is alive and well. If it's bars she likes, there's Diamonz and the Green Door. There's a MMC church in Allentown. Go to the Pennsylvania Diversity Network site on line, It's all there. Drs, Gay doctors, accts, lawyers, Therapists. Usually when someone says they can't find anyone, it's because they don't know where and how to look. Again, It's the Pennsylvania Diversity Network.
Regards, Terry
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking he same that she is in the mountains up there. I love that area and would like to explore it some time. I I just did a search around Allentown area thinking there would have to be some kind of TLGB group somewhere. You two are not so far a apart so there, she has a contact already in her area!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66 Mar 28, 2011
TerryE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna, She probably lives north of the Lehigh valley, up around Wilkes-Barre, or Tamaqua, There is a very good place in Stroudsburg. I live near Quakertown, which is sixteen miles south of Allentown,(yes, the one Bruce Springsteen sang about) Below me in New Hope, Dr Christine McGinn has her practice. And there's Dr Sherman Leis in Philadelphia. The Lehigh valley Ren, Grp. is near enough that I will be joining it very soon.
Regards, Terry
Perhaps,I will see you there?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67 Mar 28, 2011
TerryE wrote:
<quoted text>
Regards, Terry
Terry,do you know if Dr. Christine McGinn is M2F?Steph.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#68 Mar 29, 2011
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Terry,do you know if Dr. Christine McGinn is M2F?Steph.
Hi Steph, Yes She is. And her Partner, lisa, is part of her office staff. Google Papillion Center or look her up in Lynn Conway's, Transexual Women's Successes Lynnconway.com . Another M to F TS doctor is Dr. Lisa O'Connor Of Healthytransitions in Sterling NJ.
Other online resources are Donnarose.com AEBrain (Australia) SusansPlace.com TSRoadmap.com Yes, You will see me at their meeting!
Regards, Terry

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#69 Mar 29, 2011
I'm biased but I like Susan's Place. Their Wiki is especially good!

:)

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#70 Mar 29, 2011
Oops, that's www.susans.org , Terry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 26 min Nurple8451 66
News New IDT webinar to highlight benefits of using ... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Put down the smokes: New rule prohibits smoking... 4 hr Markey fife 4
Country Fusion Workout - Demo Class 5 hr Country Fusion 1
News On This Day: Alcoholics Anonymous Founded (May '15) 6 hr Renee Stokes 20
News Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) 8 hr Lynn50 124
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 13 hr Sprinkles6830 7
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Wed her 7,021
More from around the web