GOP's 'no' on Medicaid...

GOP's 'no' on Medicaid becomes "Let's make a deal'

There are 12 comments on the Seattle Times story from Mar 24, 2013, titled GOP's 'no' on Medicaid becomes "Let's make a deal'. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Given the choice of whether to expand Medicaid under President Barack Obama's health care law, many Republican governors and lawmakers initially responded with an emphatic "no." A new "no, but ..." approach is spreading among GOP states in which officials are still publicly condemning the Democratic president's Medicaid expansion yet floating ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

HumanSpirit

Interlachen, FL

#1 Mar 24, 2013
The rectal lickers of the Republican ALEC who brought the intrusion of the mental health industry, pharmaceutical high prices on addicting medication and who basically are attempting to destroy the democracy are talking horse manure again.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
The rectal lickers of the Republican ALEC who brought the intrusion of the mental health industry, pharmaceutical high prices on addicting medication and who basically are attempting to destroy the democracy are talking horse manure again.
With therapy, support from friends and family, medication, and God willing, you'll get over Romney losing. Meanwhile. others like you have reconciled their losses, moved forward and are contributing to Obama's efforts to better all Americans.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Mar 24, 2013
HumanSpirit

Interlachen, FL

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>With therapy, support from friends and family, medication, and God willing, you'll get over Romney losing. Meanwhile. others like you have reconciled their losses, moved forward and are contributing to Obama's efforts to better all Americans.
Maybe you should read my post. You have me in the wrong party. Lol

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Democrats can't add. They are all Math retarded.
Everybody knows that. They live in a dream that turns life in America into a nightmare of super high endless gas prices and super duper high taxes on all of us. They just SUCK, in a word.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Mar 24, 2013
And is there a medical right to get Sohio on gas?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Then there's Twilight zone in the Limelight....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Do dentists get dusted in the twilight zone?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#10 Mar 24, 2013
The History of biter bottles....
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>With therapy, support from friends and family, medication, and God willing, you'll get over Romney losing. Meanwhile. others like you have reconciled their losses, moved forward and are contributing to Obama's efforts to better all Americans.
The election is over. America must accept that we are a Nation of Losers. We proved it in November and now must Surrender, Submit, OBEY....the Will of...The Obama!! Study your history. Mugabe transformed Rhodesia into Zimbabwe. That didn't end well for Whites either.
HumanSpirit

Interlachen, FL

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Democrats can't add. They are all Math retarded.
Everybody knows that. They live in a dream that turns life in America into a nightmare of super high endless gas prices and super duper high taxes on all of us. They just SUCK, in a word.
Aren't you misinformed .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vaccine Didn't Cause Girl's 'Autism-Like' Illness 3 min creative diagnostics 46
Dr shivani sachdev Gour: Surrogacy centre India... (May '13) 7 min kishor 4
News Simple intervention can moderate anti-vaccinati... 2 hr Friend 6
News Liquor Makers Accused of Adding Viagra to Booze... 3 hr WTSleuth 1
News How to convince skeptical parents that vaccines... 5 hr NO COMPENSATION 1
News What happens when a vaccine actually does somet... 5 hr NO COMPENSATION 25
News Taylor Swift Orders Boyfriend Calvin Harris To ... 13 hr Oh come on 37
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Mon Ayden12 6,440
More from around the web