Girl's burned eye prompts questions about state fair smoking
A 2-year-old girl is recovering from burns after she was accidently poked in the eye by a lit cigarette at the Minnesota State Fair.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.
#1 Feb 19, 2013
no worse than parents that smoke in the home around the kids. grow up asin is a sin
Add your comments below
|Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11)||1 hr||Raj Chanani||46|
|Revolutionary Sex Aid Promises to Transform the...||3 hr||stays-hard||1|
|Newly identified rare Alzheimer's disease gene ...||3 hr||Stephany McDowell||1|
|University of Florida researchers find genetic ...||3 hr||Stephany McDowell||1|
|Genome study identifies risk genes in African A...||4 hr||Oh No You Di-nt||3|
|Are antipsychotic drugs more dangerous to demen... (Mar '15)||4 hr||HumanSpirit||6|
|Excited about window film||6 hr||beautyfromlife||1|
|Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07)||20 hr||Denise||6,978|
|Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12)||Wed||Kathy||235|
|Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07)||Oct 18||Juju Bean||112|
Find what you want!
Search Health Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC