'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits ...

'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits Back at...

There are 2 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Mar 14, 2014, titled 'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits Back at.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

"I'm not lying about Obamacare," Julie Boonstra wrote in an op-ed in the Detroit News Thursday, responding to nearly a month of criticism she's been seeing regarding the facts of an ad she was involved in that cut down the Affordable Care Act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2014
I think people don't quite understand things like deductible or co-pay. Or the fact that she has more government paperwork to fill out. Obama Care is government subsidized or supplemented insurance. It did not lower insurance company premiums it finds ways to subsidize them.

Sure her monthly payment might be lower but the cost of actually getting care has gone up and requires more upfront money and finding new doctors and hospitals AND accept that Obama Care at the same time.
JustCurious

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Jun 7, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
I think people don't quite understand things like deductible or co-pay. Or the fact that she has more government paperwork to fill out. Obama Care is government subsidized or supplemented insurance. It did not lower insurance company premiums it finds ways to subsidize them.
Sure her monthly payment might be lower but the cost of actually getting care has gone up and requires more upfront money and finding new doctors and hospitals AND accept that Obama Care at the same time.
Do you have insurance through the ACA? I do, and I've had significantly less paperwork and jumping through hoops than I had with my previous insurance. When I was sent to the ER, my insurance covered every penny, including the $5,000 MRI that I was required to undergo for diagnosis. If you don't like Obama, that's your prerogative, but don't lie to make your case seem stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The autism epidemic is rising steadily in Ameri... 11 min friend 9
News Owner of 181-year-old Lafayette bar says no mor... 20 min Tobacco Smoke Stinks 1
News 7 things about vaccines and autism that the mov... 37 min friend 2
News Defining the Behavioral Phenotype of Asperger S... 41 min friend 3
News Autism Fast Facts 46 min friend 8
News High HIV rates for gay men in some southern cities 58 min Shore to Shore 13
News Anti-vaxxer's Tribeca triumph: Discredited doct... 1 hr friend 18
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 4 hr Deb 217
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Mon Panyo 6,822
More from around the web