Did rehab fail McCready?

Did rehab fail McCready?

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Did rehab fail McCready?. In it, CNN reports that:

A teenage girl takes a look at a substance abuse booth that didn't seem to be staffed all day at a county fair in Wise, Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

RCA

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 22, 2013
McCready failed McCready.
WARNING FDA APPROVED

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 22, 2013
She was a dumb cow who could have had it all.
I got out of there

Newark, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2013
,That sounds like something someone from Wise would do,because they really dont give a shit,its a shame beacuse wise county is 1 of the worse counties ive seen with high rated drug abuse, the ones who sre teaching our kids about drugs are more addicted than the ones they r trying to help,and the cops there in wise keep more drugs than they turn in,wonder why ,i know they sell them or have a narc deal them for them so they dont spend time in jail.i lived there yrs ago,i know what they did,living on a cops salary is very hard b c they dont make much $$ but they live in a better home that a coal miner making 300$ a day,go fingure u think they have a money machine hahaha,or you say well their wife wrks ,does she now,so that wld explain it all,living in a 200,000 $ home on what she makes wrking in a school office,keep om dreaming u stupid country dumb asses,i atleast got away from there and have a wonderful husband who runs our loan company,i made it out why cant you,as for teaching your kids or aduts about druggs hire somebody out of town,you will be better off,than a somsone just having the booth to get in the fair free. family. kids & frnds also..my opion
victimologyIOIby LL

Pottstown, PA

#4 May 14, 2013
RCA wrote:
McCready failed McCready.
EXACTLY!

The 'system' might have given a her false sense of security labeling her lack of self control a 'disease' giving her a mental fall back that she could get HER bad decisions and behavior taken care of someday. But it WAS McCready who failed McCready.

Saying no to drugs is about the junky really actually wanting to say no to drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surgery Not Always the Answer for Hernias (Jan '06) 6 hr Josh Cain 184
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... 8 hr Paul 124
News Medicaid fueling opioid epidemic? New theory is... 13 hr Sue The Docs N Bi... 3
News November 16 - International Day Without Smoking 23 hr Haha 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Fabs 7,299
News Rachel Stewart: Life and pleasure from the warr... Thu Will Not Be Pimped 1
News Premature Ejaculation and Injuries (Oct '11) Thu JScott28 13
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Tue M and D 23
More from around the web