HIV Among Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex With Men (CDC.gov ...

Oct 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Two things
1. Gay marriage stops the spread of AIDS
2. The new ObamaCondom is coming out
For guys AND gals; you stick it in your rear
http://www.origamicondoms.com/ #!analcondom/cow7
So next year the Free Republic will have to find something other than AIDS to harp about in their fundraising campaign
po'thangs
For Sure

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

That's what I've been saying all along. Now you got the proof.

“Depravity abounds...”

Since: Mar 13

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Great picture for this headline !
Horace

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Gay, bisexual men are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States?

REALLY? SERIOUSLY? WOW who would have guessed that!

And what's with "and other men who have sex with men"? What can a man possibly be who has sex with other men other than gay or bi?

“Depravity abounds...”

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Horace wrote:
Gay, bisexual men are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States?
REALLY? SERIOUSLY? WOW who would have guessed that!
And what's with "and other men who have sex with men"? What can a man possibly be who has sex with other men other than gay or bi?
In denial over labels I guess haha.

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Since: Aug 10

Gilbert, AZ - orig from VA/NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

This was a terribly biased 'news story' for Free Republic. FYI - Obama is gay, not bi - and has been forever - fact. You can google the documents - he and Rahm Emanuel were members of the same upscale Chicago bathhouse for 14 years and yes, Michelle knew/knows - they have an arranged marriage. Also, Obama was lovers with Trinity's Dr. Jeremiah Wright & choir director Donald Young. All were members of Trinity Church of Christ's 'Down-Low' club that Wright ran. Oprah knows/knew about that as Steadman was also a member. It was created to keep gay/bi men from spreading HIV throughout the church and all were regularly tested and only allowed to have sex within the church to keep their wives from contracting or spreading HIV. These are FACTS - with many witnesses.
However, to try and castigate ALL gay and bi men, especially as going around irresponsibly spreading HIV/AIDS is bullshit. Maybe there are MSM who call themselves 'straight' doing so, but most 'out' gay or bi men are much more responsible and not animalistically having wild, unprotected sex.
Also, all the homophobic comments here and on FR only confirm latent same-sex behavior or desire. Ladies - if a man thumps his chest castigating gays you can almost bank on them leading a double life secretly having sex with other men - it's proven in almost all psychological and sexual behavior research - and facts are somewhere over half of all men do so and most will lie right to your face. So, what would you rather have? Someone dating you and lying while cheating (yes, guys - it IS cheating, even with the same gender) or someone openly honestly admitting their orientation and honestly open or monogamous (whatever arrangements you have) responsibly engaging only in limited safe sex.
Remember the rules of dating:
1. Men Lie.
2. See Rule #1.
FYI - behaviorally, the number of men having same-sex contact to some degree DURING their marriage is nearly two-thirds (around 60%) and that was determined nearly a decade ago - I'm sure it's only gone up since. The men who say the most vile or graphic homophobic (ie - fudgepacking, f*g, etc) comments are almost always doings for two reasons...
DEFLECTION or DETECTION...
Deflection - to try and suppress their struggles of innate same-sex desires.
Detection - to avoid any detection in their double lives or duality in sexual/physical behavior. Ironically, well over half of men engage in anal sex with their female partner. Hmm.
No, I am not saying everyone is bisexual - but one heck of a lot of people are and merely hide it, suppress it or deny it.
VISIbiLITY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

testing comment post

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

sorry about the double post - Topix was being glitchy and not taking the captcha numbers I entered.
Join Free

“Depravity abounds...”

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

carmen_flick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickle cell is not transmittable. People with sickle cell can't get malaria. The death rates are the same for both, but we can treat sickle cell.
Malaria is easily prevented by not living in poop.
Lonnie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Just say no to Homosex and stop the spread of AIDS!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
Two things

For guys AND gals; you stick it in YourRear.
I read your post as "Stick it in your ear"
All I could think was...
Now there will be an outbreak of Hearing AIDS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

JusHavinFunInAZ wrote:
Also, all the homophobic comments here and on FR only confirm latent same-sex behavior or desire. Ladies - if a man thumps his chest castigating gays you can almost bank on them leading a double life secretly having sex with other men
Wow, Do you memorize this info or does it come to you out thin air? Looks like there was one phobic comment, and that one was deleted.

Seriously, how much chest thumping and name calling do you encounter on a daily basis? I'd say most people don't hear anything like this once out of High School. Have you thought about surrounding yourself with a better class of people?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Horace wrote:
Male prostitutes was my guess, they may not be gay or bi, they just follow the money trail. Could also be M-on-Male rape.
b a man

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

I often wonder if my wife sleeping with women may contract something. I m not offended by gay men, I'm very confident with my sexuality. My wife loves the touch of a woman and how sensitive they are. I don't ask or care who she sleeps with as long as I don't get any diseases. To be completely honest I don't and haven't ever tried to sleep with anyone other than her. I hope females are more careful.
Dana

Bostic, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Another West Virginia redneck or Chimp!!
binaries

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
2. The new ObamaCondom is coming out
For guys AND gals; you stick it in your rear
http://www.origamicondoms.com/ #!analcondom/cow7
It will take a really big condom to accommodate your reamed out rear end. lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

CanYouReallyBelieveThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Do you memorize this info or does it come to you out thin air? Looks like there was one phobic comment, and that one was deleted.
Seriously, how much chest thumping and name calling do you encounter on a daily basis? I'd say most people don't hear anything like this once out of High School. Have you thought about surrounding yourself with a better class of people?
CYRBT - The homophobic comments were mostly on (and in) the FR article and a few here as well. No, I don't memorize it - but I am a bi activist, so, yeah, this stuff comes naturally to me. I don't surround myself with homophobic or bigoted people - that tends to come out more in forums such as this or Facebook pages, mostly - especially, local/national news FB pages. Also, psychologically, we tend to tune negative or derogatory things out being said that are not directed towards us or our interests, so, unless you are a member of the LGbT community, you'd probably not often recognize homophobia unless it were blatant.
its true

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Thats Correct wrote:
Of course they are, that's why queers can't donate blood.
It's true they ask if you have had male homosexual relations and use that to reject donors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

JusHavinFunInAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
CYRBT - The homophobic comments were mostly on (and in) the FR article and a few here as well. No, I don't memorize it - but I am a bi activist, so, yeah, this stuff comes naturally to me. I don't surround myself with homophobic or bigoted people - that tends to come out more in forums such as this or Facebook pages, mostly - especially, local/national news FB pages. Also, psychologically, we tend to tune negative or derogatory things out being said that are not directed towards us or our interests, so, unless you are a member of the LGbT community, you'd probably not often recognize homophobia unless it were blatant.
No, not a member of LGbT community. But I do understand there are several levels of homophobia.

ha... and the top level is: Punching someone in the face because they are not homophobic.

I don’t believe you’re going to convince those people to be kinder and gentler because of your community outreach or your rants.

I was always in the state of mind to,“let them do their own thing”, and “could not care what they did with their lives and in the privacy of their own homes”. But your voice is being drowned out by what is going on in online forums across the web.
Grown men are stalking children and teens in these forums. Arranging meets, offering money, taking photos, outright manipulating them… and has changed my views on gay men and their behavior. I have complete disgust, hate and anger for them now.

You can’t say,“but I’m a good guy, I don’t do that” and “I’m and activist for the LGbt community”. Because, I will never believe that you could not be one of those Pred!actors that plague internet.

My view now.
Stay away from me and my family… and if you’re in my family, you will keep your distance, and I will never allow you to be alone with the kids. That’s not homophobic, that’s just being wiser now and much more cautious. Because even if you were “one of those men”… You could never admit to such illegal activities, could you?
its true

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Everybody knows this about HIV but Klansman apparently.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••