Morgellons - What I believe it really is
Adam Roberts

AOL

#23 Dec 24, 2013
Michael wrote:
Has anyone tried to contact the CDC to have tests done, Maybe these things came out of a lab somewhere in the U.S. This could be considered some kind of an Invasion which is working people's Brains and nerves as well as Pocketbooks and also could be contracted by others by touch.
Interesting that you ask about the CDC... Unless something has changed, and changed drastically, the Center for Disease Control considers "morgellons" to be Delusions of Parasitosis - and NOT a legitimate "disease '. The (relatively speaking) paltry sum of 100K was setup by the CDC for the study of morgellons several years ago... They awarded the research contract to Kaiser Permanente, which ironically probably designed this bio-weapon (if you choose to believe that it is a bio-weapon, which I do-)...
IOW, these big organizations, tied together via the government (military) may very well be protecting each other.....

JMHO.....
Sunny

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Dec 26, 2013
AR-
I hear you about the fibers getting into the walls & paint. Have you also noticed that they can create holes & circular shapes in the paint? This stuff is diabolical to say the least. Do u know if the clear fibers replicate on their own in a given environment without a host?( you) has anyone tried enzymes? They help a lot on the inside as well. Candex works well.

Sunny
Sunny

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Dec 26, 2013
Also I'm curious to know how people believe they contracted this? The onset of my symptoms began after I got back from traveling in Thailand. I noticed I had a few bites on my legs and my husband on his face. We both exp crawling and what felt like lice on our scalp. My husband's went away, but I still have it and it's embedded in my scalp cause I'm growing the fake hairs with the goo on th bulps and producing small curly black fibers and clear thin fibers and back specks. I also occasionally get the paper cut like tracks. No massive lesions. That's the thing thing don't have to have visible lesions to have morgellons. As long as you have the fibers underneath yr skin or all over yr clothes & environment.
Michael

San Francisco, CA

#26 Dec 26, 2013
Sunny wrote:
Also I'm curious to know how people believe they contracted this? The onset of my symptoms began after I got back from traveling in Thailand. I noticed I had a few bites on my legs and my husband on his face. We both exp crawling and what felt like lice on our scalp. My husband's went away, but I still have it and it's embedded in my scalp cause I'm growing the fake hairs with the goo on th bulps and producing small curly black fibers and clear thin fibers and back specks. I also occasionally get the paper cut like tracks. No massive lesions. That's the thing thing don't have to have visible lesions to have morgellons. As long as you have the fibers underneath yr skin or all over yr clothes & environment.
, In reply to Adam Roberts post about Kaiser Hospital, my sister believes that she contracted what what Diagnosed by Kaiser Hospital as Scabies and she believes that she picked these bugs and she calls them by either trying on a dress that someone else had tried on or at the Beauty Shop when she got her hair cut. Be Careful to bring you own comb to the Beauty or Barber Shop and make sure that their equipment has be chemically cleaned. Anyway Kaiser told my Sister that it was scabies and her exterminator told here that it was some sort of Bird Mite. Anyway Kaiser told her that it was in her Imagination and refused to see her till the bugs were gone. She complained and got a new Doctor. She needed some Surgery and they wouldn't schedule her till she told them they were gone because they didn't want their Surgery Room to be Contaminated. She used Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide now which helps alot. Also uses Kleen Green periodically which helps alot and washes here clothes, sheets, towels daily in Lemon Ammonia, it's very strong smelling and kills these "Mites", but she has stated that she does see Fibers in the Air on occasion so she sprays her house with Alcohol and Windex mix also in her car. She has no "Goo" but is 95% better since November of 2012. Hope this helps!
Michael

San Francisco, CA

#27 Dec 26, 2013
Adam Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you ask about the CDC... Unless something has changed, and changed drastically, the Center for Disease Control considers "morgellons" to be Delusions of Parasitosis - and NOT a legitimate "disease '. The (relatively speaking) paltry sum of 100K was setup by the CDC for the study of morgellons several years ago... They awarded the research contract to Kaiser Permanente, which ironically probably designed this bio-weapon (if you choose to believe that it is a bio-weapon, which I do-)...
IOW, these big organizations, tied together via the government (military) may very well be protecting each other.....
JMHO.....
, Adam, I Truly believe that your right about the Bio-Weapon theory and also that Kaiser is involved. I think that this needs to go Very High To The Top do make many people aware of the situation and how serious it is! This sort of thing is almost equal to what could be considered an "IVASION" from within the Planet or maybe got loose after a return trip from Space? Anyway the more people that get involved the better the chances to find a "Type of Solution that will kill these Fiber Beings and or the Goo. It's too bad that even if this sort of thing got loose in a Hospital like Kaiser that they and the CDC would have to address the "Bigger Picture" and admit that this is a "Real Epidemic" and not someones imagination as my sister gets frustrated that even our Older Brother thinks that is it in her head. I told her that maybe if she shared them with our brother and his wife that they would finally "Get It".
Michael

San Francisco, CA

#28 Dec 26, 2013
Adam Roberts wrote:
Heather - I know exactly what you are talking about.. Whatever these things are, they seem to parasitize whatever fiber-like material they come in contact with. I have seen some damned amazing things - like a long thing, stringy piece of plastic debris dangling from a plastic "crock" (shoe). It simply looked like a piece of plastic that wasn't properly cut off after the shoe was removed from the molding machine. When i picked up the crock, the plastic fiber moved towards me in a very aggressive manner! The ^&3$ thing was alive... Unreal..
If I were experiencing what your fiance is going through, this is what I would do - First, go to the dermatologist but DO NOT mention the word "morgellons" or even remotely suggest that the fibers were anything but normal hairs. Play dumb... I made the mistake of marching into the dermatologist that i had seen for years, and I told the nurse who came in before the doctor that I KNEW i had "morgellons".. When he came in - AFTER reading what she had wrote - obviously - he tried to write me a script for a sedative.. for those "bugs you think you have"... Needless to say I received a termination of doctor/patient relationship letter a week later.. Oh well...
Once the dermatologist prescribed meds are completed and nothing has improved, then go with strong hydrogen peroxide flushed out with high % alcohol.. Kleen green has really helped my situation.. it's a natural enzyme cleanser with lipase, amalyse (sp?) and other key God made enzymes. They hate it because it kills them...
BTW - a couple of nights ago I followed my 25% hyd peroxide misting with tea tree oil... what happened next was amazing... the bio-film on my forearm started dissolving! I scraped off a ton of nasty goo... Oddly enough when i attempted t repeat this same process last night, it wasn't near as successful.... Strange....
Oh yeah - one last thing Heather - Acne medicine works a little too - get the 2% strength - NOT the 1%.. also compound W on the zit for a minute or so (it'll start to really burn as it's strong) then washed off with kleen green (or alcohol) will bring the bug out of the skin...
I hope this helped because helping others helps me more than you know-
AR
Adam, mentioned the Stronger Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide to my sister who is a Registered Cosmotologist and she said the only problem with the Stronger Peroxide is that Beauty Supply strength would seriously Bleach your hair faster than Regular Strength but thanks for the Tip! She stated that the Peroxide that she is using from the drug store is already lightening her heir a Redish Color as she is a Brunette.
Coming Up To Speed Fast

New Orleans, LA

#31 Dec 29, 2013
There is a great sadness in this.
Life is not as it was.

This represents a drastic demarcation point.

For me it is really sinking in.
Life pre-Morgellons. Life post-Morgellons.
Though nothing can ever be what it was in the tunnel of time, as it is traveled, this fact is raised to a departure point that seems, now, irrevocable.

I am aware that work is ongoing on the tangent that this is related to particular bacteria that Lyme Disease is associated with.
I am aware that funding is a problem in continuing this avenue of examination.

It would be great to find out that the permutations ARE the result of a bacteria spewing threads and such.
A bacteria that can be dealt with using antibiotic protocol.

The air-drop bit is troubling.
Whether intentionality is present or such is the result of technologies that were not properly thought out regarding future consequences.... it IS there.... is a definite factor.

Note that in this post I am staying away from Absolutes.
In earlier posts I played with such, using some as foundations in points in posts.

However, so much is unresolved.

I think it prudent to stay away from some net memes that have been associated with this.... phenomenon.
Tempting as it may be, is, to latch on to a THIS IS WHAT IT IS offering, such is not intellectually honest.

It is a heck of a reality structure that some find themselves in, in attempting to come to grips with The Menagerie that presents itself.

I post this as being unable to sleep.
For me the creepy crawly is from, "things," as in lower case manifestations of the, "Thing," breaching the surface of the skin... from the inside out.... and doing what they do once on the surface.

I had to go to equine ivermectin.
Gin with spices already mentioned.
Diphenhydramine.
Wormwood oil mixed with Wood Lock Oil as a topical.
That is throwing quite a bit at it.

I've done the swipes with Kleenex initially checked out to be clear of, "things," at a 5x.... and not clear after swipes.
I still check to make sure that it is not damaged nerve endings sending out signals.

A.... New World.

Even what appear to be skin flakes have the characteristic thread extensions under 100x.
This may (or may not) mean that DNA itself has been altered, that the Thing is well incorporated, systemically, in the body structure.

Like a said. A New World.
Adam Roberts

Houston, TX

#32 Dec 29, 2013
Coming Up To Speed Fast wrote:
There is a great sadness in this.
Life is not as it was.
This represents a drastic demarcation point.
For me it is really sinking in.
Life pre-Morgellons. Life post-Morgellons.
Though nothing can ever be what it was in the tunnel of time, as it is traveled, this fact is raised to a departure point that seems, now, irrevocable.
I am aware that work is ongoing on the tangent that this is related to particular bacteria that Lyme Disease is associated with.
I am aware that funding is a problem in continuing this avenue of examination.
It would be great to find out that the permutations ARE the result of a bacteria spewing threads and such.
A bacteria that can be dealt with using antibiotic protocol.
The air-drop bit is troubling.
Whether intentionality is present or such is the result of technologies that were not properly thought out regarding future consequences.... it IS there.... is a definite factor.
Note that in this post I am staying away from Absolutes.
In earlier posts I played with such, using some as foundations in points in posts.
However, so much is unresolved.
I think it prudent to stay away from some net memes that have been associated with this.... phenomenon.
Tempting as it may be, is, to latch on to a THIS IS WHAT IT IS offering, such is not intellectually honest.
It is a heck of a reality structure that some find themselves in, in attempting to come to grips with The Menagerie that presents itself.
I post this as being unable to sleep.
For me the creepy crawly is from, "things," as in lower case manifestations of the, "Thing," breaching the surface of the skin... from the inside out.... and doing what they do once on the surface.
I had to go to equine ivermectin.
Gin with spices already mentioned.
Diphenhydramine.
Wormwood oil mixed with Wood Lock Oil as a topical.
That is throwing quite a bit at it.
I've done the swipes with Kleenex initially checked out to be clear of, "things," at a 5x.... and not clear after swipes.
I still check to make sure that it is not damaged nerve endings sending out signals.
A.... New World.
Even what appear to be skin flakes have the characteristic thread extensions under 100x.
This may (or may not) mean that DNA itself has been altered, that the Thing is well incorporated, systemically, in the body structure.
Like a said. A New World.
I understand what you are saying... If I allow myself to think about all of this.. the extent to which - as you mentioned - things have changed in a very nefarious way, I might not be able to climb back out. The cycle of "OK" then a few days of deep depression has increased; both in intensity and in duration. I just want to lay in bed and cry... But I have to believe what I believe.. if that makes sense - I believe that we can change our reality through our imaginations and our thought processes... If I allow myself to surrender then IT will have won.. I am a stubborn bastard -'have been all my life (just ask an ex - ANY ex) so maybe, just maybe that "attribute" is finally about to pay off....

As far as what is certain and what is not, everyone needs to do their own research and not trust anyone's work - INCLUDING MINE.. the fact that there are paid dis-informants (sock puppets) on the internet disputing the truth means no one can be trusted... So do your own looking... it matters.. alot.

A few months back and on a hunch, I took a piece of clear shipping tape and placed it atop a paper towel.. This was a name brand paper towel still on the roll. When I pulled the tape up I was horrified to find it covered with the micro-sized bronze and blue fibers - the same ones I find coming out of my body. They are in the paper products we use. Toilet paper and - as you mentioned: tissues - are also infested. The question I have is were these things PUT into the production or were they in the trees and lived through the pulp process?

Hang in there - just keep on hanging in there-
Coming Up To Speed Fast

New Orleans, LA

#33 Dec 29, 2013
Yes, a 100x by shows the fibers embedded in a particular brand name tissue which I shall not name in this post.

At 5x by it will show clear enough before a wipe of skin surface to be able to catch against a white background the black specs/squiggles, blue and red fibers, fuzz balls of different colors "tubes," aka what look like short pieces of hair under a 5x but at 100x reveal themselves to be hollow nearly transparent tubes that sometimes contain lined up payloads and sometimes already emptied... and those damnable false hairs looking for a place to plug in.... the ones that will do the quirkiest evasive maneuvers on the end of a toothpick to avoid being transferred to a strip of paper for closer examination.

Lack of sleep may be a real problem coming up.
I can't keep taking ivermectin.
I can't keep drinking spiced gin.
This thing going hyper on me is for a matter of months.
I certainly feel for those who have been dealing with blatant symptoms for years.
The nasty lesions that some exhibit are something I hope never come my way.
I have had to deal with some smaller lesions here and there.
Mostly it is the, "paper cuts," that come out of nowhere, other small things opening up.

At first I was perplexed... as in..... Where and how did I pick up that small injury?

Most of the, "things," are still small. The majority not easily visible to not visible to the naked eye.
But I have noticed more macro manifestations here and there.
Which is unsettling.

The black fuzzball that had worked its way up to the top of my ear and was presenting itself to me in a mirror reflection was not such a good experience.

Of course, must hang in there.
As I stated earlier I do have a technical background.
Adept at sterile culture work.
As well, some expertise in electronics.
I have other skills, suits that I won't go into here.

The question of whether or not intentionality is involved is one that I cannot answer honestly.
I can see so many latching onto memes that have been presented on the net as Gospel.
I know better than to do that, to give myself over to those.
I will try on and take a look at, experience those various reality tunnels.
But I won't buy into whole hog.

There is another something that is out there in terms of psyop.
Look at the lock screen for windows 8.
The one with the Seattle space needle.
To the right you will see a squiggle that will immediately be familiar.
It has some leaves on it to represent life.
There are clouds in the shape of stylized hearts, meaning love.
To the left above there is the sun.... and blobs of sun energy in the sky as well as blobs of sun energy lower on the green ground.
And in the middle the space needle.
By one definition of, "Seattle," at a baby naming site the name means Reconciler.

This could... or could not.... be meant to establish a new, "meme,"..... that Morgellons is to, "protect," us from something the Sun is doing, is about to be doing.
This would be in line with things that have been occurring on other planets in our solar system.

Likely disinfo. I'm surprised no one has caught the message presented.

Have a look. My ability to take a look and pick that up is one of those other suits I mentioned.
Coming Up To Speed Fast

New Orleans, LA

#34 Dec 29, 2013
"At 5x by it will show clear enough before a wipe of skin surface to be able to catch against a white background the black specs/squiggles, blue and red fibers, fuzz balls of different colors, "tubes," aka what look like short pieces...."

left out an important comma.
Coming Up To Speed Fast

New Orleans, LA

#35 Dec 29, 2013
A post script....

The pointing to the space needle lock screen just as a matter of possible interest.
Not to attempt to etch in stone that a concerted attempt was made to slide an actual message under the surface.

Could well be akin to me making an image out of clouds as a kid.
Coming Up To Speed Fast

New Orleans, LA

#36 Dec 29, 2013
"A post script....

The pointing to the space needle lock screen just as a matter of possible interest.
Not to attempt to etch in stone that a concerted attempt was made to slide an actual message under the surface.

Could well be akin to me making an image out of clouds as a kid."

Another, "hat," tried on, a reality tunnel entered for the experience... as if, "real," for a period... and now exited.

This process, repeated using differing hats/tunnels, represents a type of grasping at straws.
Which in a sense is a species of desperation in attempting to come to grips with the Thing,
Coming Up To Speed Fast

New Orleans, LA

#37 Dec 29, 2013
So a tilt-a-whirl from me in my posts.

A number of hats.... mind-sets.... tried on... and in some posts ridden all the way as, "real."

Still.... they are just..... "hats."

The bottom line is that what we are left with who are dealing with the Thing is what we experience, what we lift and examine under the scope.

The scope doesn't lie. The permutations are not imaginary.

Just what the phuque is really going on is something I think we'd all like to get to.... and hopefully..... a way to turn the Thing off and rid the body once and for all of It.

Maybe if Enough people in enough disciplines go, ahem..... Critical in the blatant symptoms/manifestations category... maybe then there is the possibility of bringing together a group of skilled inter-disciplinary experts under one tent, one umbrella, to bring their talents and resources on the Thing for the long haul.... a concerted effort to plow through and to get to the bottom of it as the only acceptable Goal and End to..... the Thing.

With that said, I bow out of this thread.
I thank Topix for a place to vent some things.... and the courtesy of readers to allow such as well.
My best to all.
Christina

United States

#38 Jan 30, 2014
I have/ had this. Thought it was going to kill me (and it may but not without a fight now that I've discovered good remedies). One recent thing that works I've discovered is electrotherapy with a zapper made with a 9 volt battery and copper rods. Google zapper and you will find directions how to make it and some people sell them. Its not difficult or expensive to make. I had much success with Ivermectin but I do think nanotechnology is a factor but even if not the frequency will kill germs and parasites as well as overload nanobots. Also colloidal silver and other immune boosting supplements are essential to the numerous pathogens these things bring in. Also many essential oils help, all of them have value, but certain ones work better than others. I wish I could go into all the different things that work but there are numerous sources on the internet that explain cures but be careful and do research. Also DMSO is another good thing to try. If you can find a Lyme literate Dr it would be helpful BC this is related to Lyme though I think more complicated and even possibly man made "bugs". However these ate hard to find. Most drs will just give you generic answers and suggest you get mental help.
DWA

Clawson, MI

#39 Feb 16, 2014
Adam Roberts

Montgomery, AL

#40 Feb 17, 2014
A while back I took some images of my skin - especially my wrists and ankles, which are the hardest hit areas. I simply used my galaxy III's digital camera feature on inverted color. What I saw really opened up my thinking to what is actually happening. The organism, once it infests a human, goes about building a layer of synthetic skin over the existing real skin. Then, and here is where I am lost as to HOW it does it, it creates a layer of dark, nasty goo. This stuff, according to Skizitgesture, contains the cancer (and other nefarious "disease") causing pathogens,
The reason for the intense itching is our real hair gets stuck beneath the synthetic coating and cannot penetrate it, so it curls beneath it - causing the insane itching and the feeling of something moving.
I have removed lots of the dark nasty stuff from the underside of my wrist/forearm area... is is disgusting looking, and said to be infectious as well. As I wrote before, I use strong hydrogen peroxide to remove the synthetic stuff.. it's easier to do BEFORE it hardens, but it can be removed regardless.
If anyone thinks the timing of "Obamacare" is an accident, then you probably believe oswald was the lone killer of JFK, that an aspiring pilot who had fluked out of multiple flight school programs took over a modern airliner and performed aerobatic maneuvers unequaled to this day, then flew it ten feet off the ground into the most secure building in the world (pentagon), and that our economy is improving.
IMHO Obamacare means the death of millions of people. Why? Because people will not be able to afford insurance, thus they will not have it. When the powers that be decide to proceed with the next step in this depopulation plan, everyone will realize that they have all been infected. They won't be able to afford any medicines to help them fight it. They will suffer, and they will die....

I am working on a video showing the weird skin and what I found in it, I will post a link when I complete it -(if anyone is interested)..

I think the hardest part of all of this is mental. Knowing what we know, seeing what we see, we as humans want to warn everyone - that is what we do (love).. but not only do they reject the information meant to inform them and hopefully save their lives, they attack US... we are labeled as insane, nutjobs, conspiracy theorists, etc..etc... It's hard. I know.... You just have to keep on going...
lisa m

Costa Mesa, CA

#42 Mar 20, 2014
Hi. All , Since 2006 for me..Went crazy for 6 months. Found shmtoms matched when I came across this online for Morgellons. An alkalining diet helps. After I did a colon cleanse with Psyllium and bentinite the itching reduced by 1/3 .I also use white vinegar to spray in places where you may feel is an infected area. Bed sheets etc.It smells but dries clear and odorless. It does not stain anything and disengages the electical effects. Drinking Apple cider vinegar internally helps to alkalize and detoxify.mix with a lot of distilled water.This info posted here is right on .Nanobots cotton fibers altered to be gmo anamolies is what I suspect. I like to call my head a cotton farm. LOL
sam

Corona, CA

#43 Mar 26, 2014
are you in san diego?

I would like to say docotor oberg in lajolla has helped me.
Adam Roberts wrote:
Wow! You have alot of images too.. I have almost filled up two 500GB portable hard drives with photos and videos.. Most will likely never be seen but I feel compelled to get this stuff on "camera" as best I can.
Do your hairs not have the black bulbs on the ends? Mine have varying sized bulbs on the base of the hairs with the white goo around the middle. When I examine the bulbs under the microscope I see lights, nano sized (micro?) beings, more fibers, and all kinds of strange things... Bizarre....
There is so much more i could add but I shouldn't.. This is much larger than any of us could ever have imagined.. and it's NOT just us that is being affected..
take care of yourself-
AR
sam

Corona, CA

#44 Mar 26, 2014
also swim in the ocean, take aller C, Candida pills, put athletes foot creme on your body, drink lots of water & eat the paleo diet. wear polyester & throw your clothes away after a month. sleep in sheets no more then 2 nights. use rubbing alcohol and antibacterial soap. keep it private. people assume youre on one. i have it too. its no joke. Im here if you want to post your email Ill share more input w/ you. dr. oberg from pacific pearl lajolla and dr. karjoo have helped me.
eric

Lincoln, CA

#45 Apr 3, 2014
In my case I thought it was lice but obviously not. So bad that the they float off my body and infest where ever I go. They will make it seem like you have an extremely dusty house and if you have the right angle of light they are very easy to detect floating around. Another way to differentiate them from cotton threads or hair is to capture them with your fingers and watch them squirm in an area with no airflow, beyond creepy!. We need to start sharing ways of combatting them (hydrogen peroxide mixture in skin was mentioned to deter skin ingestion) Here is mine: use massive amounts of lint sheets when drying your clothes, if infestation is severe you should turn clothes inside out and use fresh set of lint sheets and run another dryer cycle.). The difference is quite clear visibly and I think the dryer sheets could be used to attract in other environments. Any scientists out there to take this info and run with it please do so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News There's an easy fix for cranky kids going back ... 6 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Orthodox Jews Divide Over Questions Of Whether ... 12 hr Eric 4
paddled hard at school 17 hr pablogatos 2
News Bed bug issue at Maximus call center 19 hr infestations 1
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) 20 hr madoff sindrome 67
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 21 hr Sammy 213
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Fri kaylamckay 7,245
More from around the web