Posted in the Health Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I have made several entries into this post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TPS...

I initially thought I had Scabies, than bird mites, but it turns out it is really Morgellons. These so called fibers are actually alive from what I have read and seen with my own eyes. They are really just nano technology from what I have read online. They are very intelligent. They are in your environment, in rain water and any percentage of cotton clothing or anything that has cotton in it including children’s toys. I have even seen these fibers on mall store windows and on restroom mirrors and stalls at work and lots of different places. These things cause tremendous brain fog, seem to make you less intelligent and cause you to have trouble concentrating. You will start repeating what you already said.

I have seen them take the form of what looks like black mites, brown mites, white lint that moved, white dot sized specs, white sometimes almost transparent hairs that either float down or fly away very quickly, what looks like a rounded pieces of debris that can move and they can even look like your own hair, but different because the hair can move on its own and looks different from your normal hair.

They also start forming what looks like lots of new moles on your skin (my case), but they are not really moles at all. They can create what looks like crystals or cysts that bury themselves into your skin and look like a type of cystic acne. I just felt something move on the right side of my head and when I touched the spot where the movement was I found the little round white egg like shaped object. At first I thought this was demodex mites, but they don’t make moving objects that try to bury themselves into your skin. I’ve had this type of acne for the last 2-3 years and could never figure out where it came from. I was always picking them of my face and body. They will get into your eyes, nose and ears. That is why so many people think they have a mite issue.

The most common form the Morgs that I have seen is that of tiny clear or white fibers that either float down or fly and they embed themselves into your body. If you take hot showers, this makes it worse because this opens your pores and they can more easily penetrate your skin. They are in the water we drink and shower with, because they have been sprayed into the air by the US air force and air forces from other countries for at close a decade. When it rains they come down in the rain water. These nanobots have the ability to self-replicate and use power from lights and electronics to achieve this. Once they start embedding themselves into your body they start to take over hair follicles and you will start growing new hairs that are very long and wild or hair that just sticks right up.

Most people think they have scabies or some type of mite, but I don’t believe this is the real cause of their issues. This is why we are having the sudden outbreak of what appears to be demodex mites, scabies and bird mites in the last 3-4 years. These mites have been around for centuries.
So why do we now have these sudden outbreaks?

As the fibers float or fly down and embed themselves into your skin they can cause your skin get a rash or itch. When the fibers, pieces of lint or hairs move on your skin you start feeling the crawling feeling. You may also have a pinprick type feeling. These things can get into clothes, towels, paper towels, napkins and even toilet paper. They will float or fly as you are preparing food and purposely land on your food so you ingest them. They are synthetic and your stomach acid will not digest them. Some people online are stating that the fibers can withstand very high temperatures, so stomach acid will not destroy them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ghon

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
They are an intelligent nanotech bug that was designed to eliminate 5/6ths of the world population. This is why I’m finding them almost anywhere that I go and I see more of them each day. We are breathing them in as well. Because they float down or fly into your mouth and nose. This will lead to all kinds of internal issues. These things are making most of sick in many different ways. People who have the sores and fibers coming out of their skin have absorbed a tremendous amount of them. Areas where it rains often have more of them floating in the air and in the tap water. For drier areas they are in anything that has cotton in it, so you can’t escape them.

These things will make you tired, so no matter how much you sleep you will always be tired and have brain fog. They will cause rashes, crawling and itching. They can make your body grow hairs in lots of new places and start replacing your own air with a more synthetic type hair. Wherever the new hair is located you may feel the crawling and in my case it sometimes feels like static electricity. If I walk in front of a TV antenna I will disrupt the signal. This is another thing they do, your body produces electricity, but they overload your body’s electrical capacity. They will cause your muscles, bones and joints to ache. I’m in my 30’s and should not have these issues, because I exercise and take supplements. The increased electricity sometimes makes my body temperature increase as well; I can be in a cold room, yet still feel very hot.

The best thing you can do is take very short cold showers and get lots of rest, so your body will stay strong. If they have made you sick keep taking medications to help your body get better. I truly don’t know what will happen to most of humanity, because of this evil disease that has been created to reduce the population size to one more easily manageable by the people who really control this world, behind all the political puppetry. They are not satisfied with just being filthy rich, but also want a world government, a world religion and to enslave all of humanity. Once the population size is down to 1 billion this will be a much simpler task. This all sounds somewhat crazy, but if you go online and read about the 13 blood lines that really control this world and "Chem trails" you will realize what is really going on. This is not the first time that innocent people have died, because of these very evil people that want to rule the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beachbumalex

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I and my fiance both have suffered from Morgellons for one year now. It is very real and it affects us daily in various ways. Despite having text book symptoms people think we are delusional and making it up. We wonder why despite everyone having the same symptoms it is not aknowledged in the medical community as being legitimate? There must be some reason for this biologically engineered evil. We've learned to accept that its a part of us and clearly going nowhere but wonder what's the purpose? Its frightening.
adam Roberts

Wetumpka, AL

#4 Feb 9, 2013
YES!!!! Someone else GETS IT!! You nailed it.. 100% correct.. The only thing I have found that affects these things is an enzyme cleanser called "Kleen Green" - and NO I am not pushing anything and this is NOT an ad. I hate those...
What amazes me is the way these things use our hairs.. I have been thrugh several microscopes in the past four years (I figured out something was wrong in '09). I have found nano-bots (MME's) under my skin, and pseudo-hairs with freaking NUMBERS on them! This stuff is, just like you said, MAN MADE...

The opaque white hairs are completely hollowed out and used as an air tube..they breathe air..at least some of them do. When I spray the cleanser (or 30% hyd perox. from beauty supply store) on my skin I always see bubbles.. that is them attempting to breathe. If you chase the hyd perox. with alcohol they will surface.. they cannot stand the combination...

Hang in there! Thank you for having enough sense to research and figure it out.. too few do-

If there is a way to stop them it HAS to be with frequencies.. they are electronic in some respects so finding the optimun frequency to disable them is possible.
absurdlyhaywired

Centreville, VA

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Adam Roberts

AOL

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Wow! You have alot of images too.. I have almost filled up two 500GB portable hard drives with photos and videos.. Most will likely never be seen but I feel compelled to get this stuff on "camera" as best I can.
Do your hairs not have the black bulbs on the ends? Mine have varying sized bulbs on the base of the hairs with the white goo around the middle. When I examine the bulbs under the microscope I see lights, nano sized (micro?) beings, more fibers, and all kinds of strange things... Bizarre....
There is so much more i could add but I shouldn't.. This is much larger than any of us could ever have imagined.. and it's NOT just us that is being affected..

take care of yourself-

AR
pls

Salem, OH

#8 Oct 23, 2013
I agree.
Ghon wrote:
I have made several entries into this post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TPS...
I initially thought I had Scabies, than bird mites, but it turns out it is really Morgellons. These so called fibers are actually alive from what I have read and seen with my own eyes. They are really just nano technology from what I have read online. They are very intelligent. They are in your environment, in rain water and any percentage of cotton clothing or anything that has cotton in it including children’s toys. I have even seen these fibers on mall store windows and on restroom mirrors and stalls at work and lots of different places. These things cause tremendous brain fog, seem to make you less intelligent and cause you to have trouble concentrating. You will start repeating what you already said.
I have seen them take the form of what looks like black mites, brown mites, white lint that moved, white dot sized specs, white sometimes almost transparent hairs that either float down or fly away very quickly, what looks like a rounded pieces of debris that can move and they can even look like your own hair, but different because the hair can move on its own and looks different from your normal hair.
They also start forming what looks like lots of new moles on your skin (my case), but they are not really moles at all. They can create what looks like crystals or cysts that bury themselves into your skin and look like a type of cystic acne. I just felt something move on the right side of my head and when I touched the spot where the movement was I found the little round white egg like shaped object. At first I thought this was demodex mites, but they don’t make moving objects that try to bury themselves into your skin. I’ve had this type of acne for the last 2-3 years and could never figure out where it came from. I was always picking them of my face and body. They will get into your eyes, nose and ears. That is why so many people think they have a mite issue.
The most common form the Morgs that I have seen is that of tiny clear or white fibers that either float down or fly and they embed themselves into your body. If you take hot showers, this makes it worse because this opens your pores and they can more easily penetrate your skin. They are in the water we drink and shower with, because they have been sprayed into the air by the US air force and air forces from other countries for at close a decade. When it rains they come down in the rain water. These nanobots have the ability to self-replicate and use power from lights and electronics to achieve this. Once they start embedding themselves into your body they start to take over hair follicles and you will start growing new hairs that are very long and wild or hair that just sticks right up.
Most people think they have scabies or some type of mite, but I don’t believe this is the real cause of their issues. This is why we are having the sudden outbreak of what appears to be demodex mites, scabies and bird mites in the last 3-4 years. These mites have been around for centuries.
So why do we now have these sudden outbreaks?
As the fibers float or fly down and embed themselves into your skin they can cause your skin get a rash or itch. When the fibers, pieces of lint or hairs move on your skin you start feeling the crawling feeling. You may also have a pinprick type feeling. These things can get into clothes, towels, paper towels, napkins and even toilet paper. They will float or fly as you are preparing food and purposely land on your food so you ingest them. They are synthetic and your stomach acid will not digest them. Some people online are stating that the fibers can withstand very high temperatures, so stomach acid will not destroy them.
Adam Roberts

Montgomery, AL

#9 Oct 24, 2013
You probably aren't going to believe what I am about to tell you, but I swear to you that this is what I have experienced for myself..
A while back I was playing around with a very, VERY bright spotlight - one of those million candlepower monsters that you plug into your cars cigarette lighter.(I have a portable power supply with a 12V outlet) I shone the light against the wall in my house and I was blown away by what i saw. Imbedded in the paint, in the sheetrock, were loops of fibers poking up. When I grabbed them with my tweezers and pulled they came out like the red tab on a Fed-Ex envelope, tearing through the paint as it pulled up. I KNOW these weren't there when the hall was painted ... Then I started looking everywhere... and i found them..EVERYWHERE.... So is it possible that these fibers infiltrate their environment and make themselves nests? It appears so...
Ohm one last comment about the itching. What I believe is happening is this: The skin is covered with the layer of synthetic goo which hardens. It hardens so thick that our hairs cannot penetrate it so they begin to grow sideways, hitting the hard stuff and curving sideways parallel to the skin. THIS is what causes the intense itching..
What I do to dissolve the goo is this: i use 30 or even 40% hydrogen peroxide from a beauty supply store.. i mist it on (wearing disposable latex gloves), let it sit for about a minute, then i spray 97% alcohol (Target) over it. they WILL come out - they have to. Then i use Kleen green to dissolve the rest of it away-
I hope this helps!
Mike

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Nov 28, 2013
I was having trouble with my eye and i was looking in the mirror at it, in the corner I saw this piece of like string. It was about a inch long and thinner than a piece of thread. I got it out with a q tip and proceeded to inspect it. It started moving all over the place! I could not believe it and it really scared me cause I did not know what it was. I took a video with my iphone and did some research. I found out about morgellons but I'm not entirely sure that is what it is. I'm still checking this out and I will figure it out. Also did the q tip fiber thing and they moved also, found a long white hair on my keg also. I observed careful not to breathe or get any wind currents and static. They really move like a living thing. Mommy!
Jess

Sydney, Australia

#11 Dec 8, 2013
Just been introduced to these repulsive creatures when looking for pinworm.. Have young children which compounds the fear for their futures etc.. Noticed that just opened cotton buds have moving fibres..and new towels teaming with them.. I noticed the old fashioned washing with hot water seems to excite the little $&@ers more. Feel like ripley in alien movie will stop at nothing to try to protect my kids.. I think complaining on websites of large companies if you have found fibres in cotton products etc might help increase awareness.. Doctors so slow to recognise this.. They don't understand so they diagnose you as vaguely crazy!
Adam Roberts

Montgomery, AL

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Cotton... yes indeed..cotton. America runs on cotton. We wear it, we sleep on and under it, we cover our wounds with it, wipe our mouths with it, and press it against every opeing on our body! Can you think of a better way to infect humans? There is a man named Andy Coyle (in the UK) who has done substantial research on cotton, and he believes he has found a link to these creatures. Our fiends at Monsanto broke down the barrier between species a couple of decades ago, amongst a huge outcry from within the scientific community and absolute silence from our (treasonous IMHO) mainstream media. They figured out how to make a nematode be part OF the actual cotton plant. This way any insects that might try and infest the plants would be dealt with by an ever present - sort of "built-in" protector. As I understand it, three states were selected for trials of this new cotton: CA, FL and TX. The tests were stopped after just a few months with no explanation given. So is it simply a coincidence that these same three states have the most reported incidents of "Morgellons"?? Andy Coyle doesn't think so and neither do I.
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that monsanto realized - to their horror I would like to think - that once the person comes in contact with the nematode laden cotton, the little worm like parasites find a NEW host: THEM... It is also not hard to conceive of monsanto bringing all this to the attention of the various agencies all beneath the umbrella of the US intelligence apparatus. This would certainly attract the attention of many of them, most notably Kaiser Permanente - a place that houses laboratories full of nasty diseases and bio-weapons. So is it then fair to assume that once public outcry became so loud as to no longer be ignored, the powers that be gave the job of researching this "infection" to Kaiser - the ones who weaponized it?
It makes sense.....

I also believe that EVERYONE is infected with this stuff - NO WAY to avoid it... What we CAN do is try and minimize the effects of it. Here is what I have discovered over the past four years:

* buy a cheap sweater shaver: when your socks come out of the dryer, use the shaver to cut off the little lumps that form on thr socks. If you look at these bits under the microscope you will understand why they need to be destroyed - they are "alive"...
* Speaking of the dryer: wear disposable gloves to clean the lint filter..I spray it with Kleen Green... KG is the only thing i have found that neutralizes the fibers..
* empty the pockets of whatever pants you wear - thoroughly! The lint that gets trapped in the seams of your pants is infested with morgellons. I use a pair of tweezers with a built in magnifying glass ( Harbour Freight $5.99).. I began noticing back in '09 that the fibers crackled and popped when burned.. If you experience this when you are burning some then you can be assured that you just destroyed the bad stuff- Incidentally, if you smoke and carry a lighter in your pocket you will notice that everytime you light up there is sparkling - this just verifies that your pants pockets are infested with fibers..
* Velcro seems to latch onto the fibers - check and clean your velcro! The same goes with fleece... the fibers love it..
* shoe strings! Take your shoes out in the sun and hold the laces up to the sun.. if you see a ton of clear looking fibers jutting out from the laces BURN them!
* Since I am on the subject of feet, let me say that the feet are one of the most common infection points, especially men. The fibers from the socks penetrate the soles of the feet. At night when I take off my shoes and socks the bottom of my feet are covered in white fiberous material. I use Kleen Green to clear them off....
I know i mention this product often but only because I KNOW it works.. If it didn't I wouldn;t use it...

These are but a few ways to help mitigate this insideous weapon.. more later if possible-
Michael Rialto Calif

San Francisco, CA

#14 Dec 16, 2013
Just have a question about all the comments I've read because my sister has gone through this problem that all the the comments relate to. She has used Kleen Green and it has helped quite alot but she would like to know what has been used by any of the commentees in regards to spraying your car and with what type of chemicals have been used. She tried Keen Green in her car and it helped somewhat and has also tried Lemon Scented Ammonia with water to spray her car. She had heard about a mixture of Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide. Does anyone know if that works to spray you care with the Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide?
Adam Roberts

Montgomery, AL

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Ah hydrogen peroxide and alcohol.. two of my most prized weapons against this crap. Here is what she needs to do (IMHO).. go to a beauty supply store and get some strong hydrogen peroxide..I like to mix up a bottle that is around 25%.. regular HP is 3% but you can buy 40% at a beauty supply place - get out your calculator and do some addition, then division, and you can tailor it to your specific needs. Now the alcohol is a specific type as well. The Target stores down here have it in 91% mixtures. that is what you want.. as strong as possible! On my skin I first spray the HP, wat about a minute, then spray the alcohol.. the organisms cannot stand this combination and WILL come out..
As far as using these on fabrics.. I have no idea what it might do to her car's carpet....
One last thing - ammonia.. they %@$* hate ammonia.. I have watched fibers go into colvulsions after i drop a single drop of ammonia on them.. it's like torture...so, consequently, I do it as often as possible - turnabout is, afterall, fair play-
Good luck - I hope this helped...
Adam Roberts

Montgomery, AL

#16 Dec 17, 2013
BTW - SORRY about the duplicate post.. it seems that I am having alot of issues with electronics these days - especially my laptop.. It locked up when I was posting - which it has started to do an a semi-regular basis -but I saved the text in a word file expecting this to happen and i reposted it - not knowing that it had taken the original.. sorry about that...
sd lady

San Diego, CA

#17 Dec 20, 2013
I keep getting new "moles" and I picked one off with nail clippers tonight.. I didn't bleed like I should have.... a super gewy clear substance came out then the red "blood" was like tree sap or glue and just formed a perfect cover over it. no pain. I know they are the morgellons because when I rub them they pull the fibers and I feel like they are connected to other parts of my body. I will feel movement in other places. I notice them all over my back, neck, head and few on arms. I am not picking at anymore but I also find more broken blood vessels on me like red dots and same thing happens but red fibers come from these. What is with the moles?? as tho I don't have enough weird things coming out of my body. I work at a zoo and the doctor suggested I stop working with animals. Does anyone agree??
upupandAway

San Diego, CA

#18 Dec 20, 2013
any tips on morgellons diet??? I am taking a billion vitimans need food tips. I drink wine too when they get bad. Going to try to stop that and see if I can just ride it out. Have you noticed its not as bad when you drink?:/ not healthy I know
Adam Roberts

AOL

#19 Dec 22, 2013
Sd Lady: FWIW the animals are suffering worse than we are.. I have taken hundred upon hundreds of pictures showing morgellons fibers and other anomalies coming out of various animals - from feral cats to tree squirrels and everything in between. Personally, the emotional toll exacted on me by having to put down our pets because of this insideous bio-weapon is TREMENDOUS. I will never own another pet.. So, what i am saying is your working with animals shouldn't be a problem because they are already infected.. as a matter of fact, THEY may be where YOU got infected...
The moles.. I have them too.. and many of what they call "skin tags" .. What i have found, thanks to a tip from Skizitgesture, is to buy Compound W.. It is made to eliminate - dissolve - warts.. All it actually contains is a concentrated amount of salicylic acid.. acne medicine at like 28% or something. This stuff kills these organisms! What I do is to use the attached brush and paint on a good layer of the white, smelly, sticky stuff, and wait. After a minute or so I spray the area with Kleen green.. I do this because I want to kill anything that has made it's way past the white goo, plus the acid usually starts burning about now and the KG spray stops that pain. Using concentrated Kleen Green over the area where i had just used Compound W seems to work for me..

Upup: I used to drink alot but quit in 2009.. The clarity I experienced after about six months without alcohol was amazing.. but then I began to notice the fibers, and the rest is to "be continued"..
Diet: I can tell you that i have found "Morgellons" debris in most of the name brand instant meals (TV dinners) as well as fast food. The stuff that they form, freeze, then cook into hamburgers is LOADED with it.. Fast food BAD.. stay away from it.. Personally I drink alot of filtered water (Berkey filter) and try to eat only fresh, organic food. Of course with monsanto buying up organic farms PLUS controlling the white house, God only knows what truly is organic and what is not... I hope this helps..

Heather

Downey, CA

#20 Dec 22, 2013
I have a question...
So about 2 years ago my fiancé noticed he had cotton like fibers growing out of one pore on his face, in with all his other facial hair. He used tweezers to pull it out and there were so many of them and longer than normal hair. Every once in awhile they would grow back and it kept happening for about a year. Then all the sudden the fiber like hairs weren't there anymore and he developed a lump under his skin that was about a dime size and that pore was still there but no hair. So he finally decided to squeeze it one day and it was like a cyst or something. Soooo much white gooey puss came out of it just like a zit... and I mean A LOT came out... And about once a month he would squeeze it again and more would come out. Now it's to the point to where it bothers him so much he is obsessed with squeezing it. And now it's always just pussy and bloody. Not gooey like it used to be. But his face will swell on that side like he got a tooth pulled out and the next day it will be back to normal just with the same lump... I keep telling him to go to a dermatologist but he refuses.

I'm wondering if this is what he might have, but it seems like everyone else has a ton of these things and my fiancé only has one spot on his face...

Any suggestions?
Adam Roberts

AOL

#21 Dec 22, 2013
Heather - I know exactly what you are talking about.. Whatever these things are, they seem to parasitize whatever fiber-like material they come in contact with. I have seen some damned amazing things - like a long thing, stringy piece of plastic debris dangling from a plastic "crock" (shoe). It simply looked like a piece of plastic that wasn't properly cut off after the shoe was removed from the molding machine. When i picked up the crock, the plastic fiber moved towards me in a very aggressive manner! The ^&3$ thing was alive... Unreal..

If I were experiencing what your fiance is going through, this is what I would do - First, go to the dermatologist but DO NOT mention the word "morgellons" or even remotely suggest that the fibers were anything but normal hairs. Play dumb... I made the mistake of marching into the dermatologist that i had seen for years, and I told the nurse who came in before the doctor that I KNEW i had "morgellons".. When he came in - AFTER reading what she had wrote - obviously - he tried to write me a script for a sedative.. for those "bugs you think you have"... Needless to say I received a termination of doctor/patient relationship letter a week later.. Oh well...
Once the dermatologist prescribed meds are completed and nothing has improved, then go with strong hydrogen peroxide flushed out with high % alcohol.. Kleen green has really helped my situation.. it's a natural enzyme cleanser with lipase, amalyse (sp?) and other key God made enzymes. They hate it because it kills them...

BTW - a couple of nights ago I followed my 25% hyd peroxide misting with tea tree oil... what happened next was amazing... the bio-film on my forearm started dissolving! I scraped off a ton of nasty goo... Oddly enough when i attempted t repeat this same process last night, it wasn't near as successful.... Strange....

Oh yeah - one last thing Heather - Acne medicine works a little too - get the 2% strength - NOT the 1%.. also compound W on the zit for a minute or so (it'll start to really burn as it's strong) then washed off with kleen green (or alcohol) will bring the bug out of the skin...

I hope this helped because helping others helps me more than you know-

AR
Michael

San Francisco, CA

#22 Dec 24, 2013
Has anyone tried to contact the CDC to have tests done, Maybe these things came out of a lab somewhere in the U.S. This could be considered some kind of an Invasion which is working people's Brains and nerves as well as Pocketbooks and also could be contracted by others by touch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 59 min pailrider 322
News Did landmark laws from Congress enable high dru... 1 hr BHM5267 3
News Forehead Acne Treatment (Nov '10) 1 hr Enrick 21
News How much sunshine can your skin stand? 1 hr Prity 14
The fastest way of losing weight loss !! 1 hr Rocky 8
News Holiday Stress Relief, Meditation, and Eight Es... (Dec '12) 2 hr psy0001 4
News How to Combat Hair Loss 2 hr Anonymous 5
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) 8 hr Arnil 895
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 13 hr Jennie 6,960
More from around the web