What's The Difference Between Tramado...

What's The Difference Between Tramadol And Oxycontin

There are 34 comments on the Drkoop.com story from Feb 27, 2011, titled What's The Difference Between Tramadol And Oxycontin. In it, Drkoop.com reports that:

They are both opioids or narcotic drugs and both can be addicting. Tramadol is a synthetic derivation of codeine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Drkoop.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scum-Man

Somerset, NJ

#1 Feb 28, 2011
The difference is:

One makes you feel good and the other doesn't do jack sh*t.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Scum-Man wrote:
The difference is:
One makes you feel good and the other doesn't do jack sh*t.
sounds about right.
goombarley

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Tramadol is non narcotic.not opiate.sucks.oxy rocks.

“OOPS where did that "K" come ”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Its like Stadol, Or any other nasaid, or non narcotic pain reliever.

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

giveaway?

#6 Feb 28, 2011
the withdrawls are worse though. I've been taking 200 er for about 3 years and the dr at my clinic quit and the new one won't do pain management so I got cut off. It sucked worse than anything.

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Feb 28, 2011
It's not liekan NSAID lol!!! It has opiod properties, although not a true opiate. It has good anti-depressant properties too, I love the mood lift it gives me.

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Feb 28, 2011
simpleglam wrote:
the withdrawls are worse though. I've been taking 200 er for about 3 years and the dr at my clinic quit and the new one won't do pain management so I got cut off. It sucked worse than anything.
Is this true? I was under the impression that it was nonhabit forming, but was slightly physically addictive. I figured that th WDs would be mild since it effects are mild? I will take your word though.
Anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Feb 28, 2011
yeah the w/d from tram are horrible if not a little worse than oxy. They will really make your stomach ache when you withdrawl. I keep a few around when i have no oxy. THE POOR MANS SUBOXONE.
Thats all we use it for. it works great to keep you from withdrawling from real opiates
Anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Feb 28, 2011
I do not know about non habit forming but they will give you a slight buzz and you will withdrawl from them so dont think its a good trade off. It will help your pain and lift your mood some but its not worth it to me to get just as sick if/when i run out so i might as well get a buzz.
nofoolingu

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2011
I was on tram. For a bit...it is habbit forming. It is not considered a opiat. It is a controled substance though. It will treat moderate pain not severe. There is w/d symtoms from it if you do run out. I am now on gabapentin 800 mg 3xdaily and morphine er 3x daily i am pain free. It has taken many yrs of searching for the right dr. Who would be attentive and assertive. One that is willing to get to the bottom of the problem. Good luck and god bless
Jesse

New Braunfels, TX

#17 Mar 1, 2011
nofoolingu wrote:
I was on tram. For a bit...it is habbit forming. It is not considered a opiat. It is a controled substance though. It will treat moderate pain not severe. There is w/d symtoms from it if you do run out. I am now on gabapentin 800 mg 3xdaily and morphine er 3x daily i am pain free. It has taken many yrs of searching for the right dr. Who would be attentive and assertive. One that is willing to get to the bottom of the problem. Good luck and god bless
I just got some GAbapentin yesterday. along with some Norco, The Gaba is the shit in my opinion! No pain, great sleep, still functional for work. I love it.
Scum-Man

Somerset, NJ

#18 Mar 1, 2011
Needful Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Netmedorders dot com is a pharmacy website that intentionally or knowingly:
1. violates, appears to violate, or encourages violation of Federal or state law or regulation;
2. does not adhere to accepted standards of medicine and/or pharmacy practice, including standards of safety; and/or
3. engages in fraudulent or deceptive business practices.
F OFF Needful Doosh !!! The only thing deceptive is the fact that you think that you deserve to be breathing right now. Please stick your head in a cannon and ignite !! NOW, SCUM !!!
Needful Things

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Mar 1, 2011
Scum-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
F OFF Needful Doosh !!! The only thing deceptive is the fact that you think that you deserve to be breathing right now. Please stick your head in a cannon and ignite !! NOW, SCUM !!!
Hey Scum-Man how are you doing you piece of garbage, I know that you have mentioned that you are a little person so I need you for some work. What I need you to do is walk under my legs so that I can rest my balls on your head. Yes I know you are gay so you are a gay piece of scum oh by the way do me a favor and swallow a box of razor blades and have a nice day.
Scum-Man

Somerset, NJ

#20 Mar 1, 2011
Needful Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Scum-Man how are you doing you piece of garbage, I know that you have mentioned that you are a little person so I need you for some work. What I need you to do is walk under my legs so that I can rest my balls on your head. Yes I know you are gay so you are a gay piece of scum oh by the way do me a favor and swallow a box of razor blades and have a nice day.
Splendid ! Since I have made a very nice habit of resting my balls on the snout of my German Shepherd and sending videos to the White House via webcam....I will know EXACTLY what you're looking for !!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to gay you ! I will gladly chug some razor blades, but only if you kindly gouge out your eyeballs with rusty fish hooks and serve them to me in a vodka martini straight-up....your bunghole, that is !!

Good day to you, too, scum ! I love you so muchly.
Needful Things

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Mar 1, 2011
Scum-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Splendid ! Since I have made a very nice habit of resting my balls on the snout of my German Shepherd and sending videos to the White House via webcam....I will know EXACTLY what you're looking for !!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to gay you ! I will gladly chug some razor blades, but only if you kindly gouge out your eyeballs with rusty fish hooks and serve them to me in a vodka martini straight-up....your bunghole, that is !!
Good day to you, too, scum ! I love you so muchly.
OK you piece of Scum, one vodka martini coming right up. Now go stab your balls with toothpicks.
Scum-Man

Somerset, NJ

#22 Mar 1, 2011
Needful Things wrote:
<quoted text>
OK you piece of Scum, one vodka martini coming right up. Now go stab your balls with toothpicks.
Splendid !

I do hope that girl from England is witnessing our madness, as we promised !!!! LOL

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 1, 2011
Scum-Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Splendid !
I do hope that girl from England is witnessing our madness, as we promised !!!! LOL
My buddy Betty (UK) is taking a break from the forum. I'm glad to witness this smackdown.:) Fight balls to the wall...I know you can.
Scum-Man

Somerset, NJ

#24 Mar 1, 2011
Bootsie18 wrote:
<quoted text>
My buddy Betty (UK) is taking a break from the forum. I'm glad to witness this smackdown.:) Fight balls to the wall...I know you can.
Heck yeah, Bootsie. We'll get our hurlyburly on for all to enjoy and scum !!
willis

Aurora, CO

#25 Mar 1, 2011
Seriously?? If you don't know the difference you definitely should not be on this forum
griffo

Dayton, OH

#26 Mar 10, 2011
wathca talkin bout Willis???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paddled hard at school 3 hr pablogatos 2
News There's an easy fix for cranky kids going back ... 4 hr Parden Pard 1
News Bed bug issue at Maximus call center 5 hr infestations 1
News Orthodox Jews Divide Over Questions Of Whether ... 6 hr dershowitz demented 3
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) 6 hr madoff sindrome 67
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 7 hr Sammy 213
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 15 hr Lily 8
More from around the web