Swine Flu kills 6-year-old girl in Am...

Swine Flu kills 6-year-old girl in Amelia County

There are 4 comments on the WTKR story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Swine Flu kills 6-year-old girl in Amelia County. In it, WTKR reports that:

Heaven Wilson's mother says the first grader's last gasping words were "Please don't let me die." The little girl first went to a doctor in Amelia County with flu-like symptoms, then hours later was rushed to the emergency room with a 104-degree temperature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

a father

Poquoson, VA

#1 Oct 25, 2009
sorry for your loss those were my daughters same words as she was dying of cancer
Ovadyah

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2009
I wish you people would stop calling this swine flu. Its not! Do your research.The masses are always tricked into believing anything they tell you.
Donna

Midlothian, VA

#4 Oct 27, 2009
That is devasting. My condolences to the family.
Please watch that your child doesnt run a temp longer than 3 days. If they do, take them back to the doc and insist on cultures and antibiotics to fight secondary infections.
Sepsis, endocarditis, pnemonia secondary to the flu is what is killing these swine flu victims.
bit

Amelia Court House, VA

#5 Feb 4, 2013
you know what you must not know what it feels like do you no you don't now stop saying this stuff ok i'm her older brother Sebastian Wilson k just stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restaurant review: Tacos Don Cuco is classic Me... 28 min Richard Crosno 3
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) 48 min williamssmith1n 25
News More STDs for Older Widowers in ED Drug Era (Sep '09) 52 min williamssmith1n 19
News How Autistic People Helped Shape the Modern World 2 hr friend 9
Indian and Black mixed babies what would they l... (Aug '09) 4 hr kingzion 31
News Why won't she talk? One mother's journey to fin... 6 hr friend 2
News The top 10 establishment lies about SB 277 6 hr friend 6
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 7 hr kal 6,469
More from around the web