Young girls are having sex with older men ... old men are targeting young women, whom we must pro...

Feb 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Times

An alarming number of Gauteng teenagers are having unprotected sex, resulting in thousands of unplanned pregnancies.

Comments
4,741 - 4,760 of 6,318 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
boatman

Mollusk, VA

#6445 May 4, 2012
awsome
Pilot

Allentown, PA

#6448 May 4, 2012
Gina wrote:
Older men know how to please us younger women.
very true. Young guys are all about just dropping their load. Older guys take our time and appreciate the wonderful body of a young woman. I love to make passionate love to such a work of art.
Pilot

Allentown, PA

#6449 May 4, 2012
Ups sorry I posted twice
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

#6454 May 4, 2012
Is true that young girls dont see age. I once was asked by a young girl my age. When I told her she said age aint nothing but a number. For some reason young ladies tend to look pass my age, like I attend school with them or something.
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

#6457 May 4, 2012
Sierra071197 wrote:
Age is not important to me.
So say you were like 18 and a guy was like 40 attractive cool and easy going. You wouldnt be like CREEP. Cause girls have told me that it would matter but then I see them staring at me.
Babyd1995

Arlington, WA

#6459 May 4, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
<quoted text> So say you were like 18 and a guy was like 40 attractive cool and easy going. You wouldnt be like CREEP. Cause girls have told me that it would matter but then I see them staring at me.
Some are but not all. Most of my friends call my bf a pedophile or creep because he's 30, but I could care less that he's 13 years older than me. A lot of girls who go for older guys really jus want a guy who will treat them right n not use them like young guys do.
mr 8 inches

Miami, FL

#6460 May 4, 2012
older guy here willing to spoil younger girl.... im 28... and single text me 7864846816
fawad malik

Lahore, Pakistan

#6461 May 4, 2012
Babyd1995 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are but not all. Most of my friends call my bf a pedophile or creep because he's 30, but I could care less that he's 13 years older than me. A lot of girls who go for older guys really jus want a guy who will treat them right n not use them like young guys do.
m 38 and wud love to please a young girl on cam.

Join Free
Babyd1995

Arlington, WA

#6462 May 5, 2012
fawad malik wrote:
<quoted text>
m 38 and wud love to please a young girl on cam.
No thank you. I have a boyfriend as I have stated and I find it disrespectful to him to let another man please me on cam.
fawad malik

Lahore, Pakistan

#6463 May 5, 2012
Babyd1995 wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you. I have a boyfriend as I have stated and I find it disrespectful to him to let another man please me on cam.
thats fine. but add me and i'll be available whenever u like to chat. i know sometimes even girls with bf needs some fun as well. so i'll be there for you to please u whenever u need it.

take care
Pilot

London, UK

#6464 May 5, 2012
Pilot wrote:
Ups sorry I posted twice
Oops I'm a prat, I posted 3 times.
Tri-Sexual

London, UK

#6465 May 5, 2012
Babyd1995 wrote:
<quoted text>No thank you. I have a boyfriend as I have stated and I find it disrespectful to him to let another man please me on cam.
Can I jizz on your tits ? Your boyfriend can watch & if he's lucky he can tounge my arse.
sean

Ryde, Australia

#6466 May 5, 2012
Lovely_gal19 wrote:
<quoted text>
38 is perfect.
, hey baby I'm 38 and horny can you handle man what might give me a call 04 11 4 3 2 771

Since: Apr 12

Deposit, NY

#6468 May 5, 2012
Hey baby want to talk don't have to.do anything else. Kik me fdbar04

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6469 May 5, 2012
I'm 22 and I've had 50 year oldsi just love how worn out they get ;)

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6470 May 5, 2012
thisisemma wrote:
Don't worry, you'll be there one day too
hornyboy

Karachi, Pakistan

#6471 May 5, 2012
thisisemma wrote:
baby m virgin will u take my virginnity?
give me ur skype n i will add u in a min ;)
Zenith

Australia

#6473 May 5, 2012
thisisemma wrote:
im 50 Emma please wear me out anytime!

Since: Oct 10

sydney

#6474 May 5, 2012
thisisemma wrote:
hi emma! i know what you mean by wearing out those 50yos! i,m 58 and although i could go all night when i was in my 30s but now i still can get through within 1-2hrs easy! just have to take it slow, the heart isnt what it used to be but i express more passion into it! and still c*m with a vengeance!!!! most girls ive done recently love a man with a slow hand:)
Love sex

Québec, Canada

#6477 May 5, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry!! in my opinion. There is something very wrong here if she is underage.
Totally agree with you Kate.

they dont have all there head to take a good decision, older person is in a situation of power.
Some 16 - 17 can be very mature and it would be ok for there age but if we make a avreage rule you are very very right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the U.S. Do More to Address the Ebola Ou... 2 hr robina 52
Growing number of autistic students causing con... 5 hr Willinrichland 6
Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) 6 hr anon 103
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 6 hr Justin Case 75,892
What complications of Chlamydia trachomatis men... 6 hr lnxyw0414 1
How to treat the urethritis for postmenopausal ... 6 hr lnxyw0414 1
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 7 hr Asian Guy 14
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••