Young girls are having sex with older men ... old men are targeting young women, whom we must pro...

Feb 20, 2011 Full story: Sunday Times 6,307

An alarming number of Gauteng teenagers are having unprotected sex, resulting in thousands of unplanned pregnancies.

Read more
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#6323 May 1, 2012
Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>nutin sounds like a bad cereal
Lol
danK

Philadelphia, PA

#6324 May 1, 2012
Lookin 4 a younger girl to have a dirty conversation with. if u live close enuff & ur lookin 4 a sugar daddy, i'm ur daddy. 36yo 8.5inches good shape. text me 2672213519
jingleheimer

Orlando, FL

#6332 May 2, 2012
18+ females kik me

jingleheimer

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6333 May 2, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you.
No! I see you!

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6335 May 2, 2012
Crunchy03 wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I see you!
I hope you are here for a good reason. We need to protect girls.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6336 May 2, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you are here for a good reason. We need to protect girls.
of course!
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

#6338 May 2, 2012
Love to chat with you and swap pics, if you'd like.
Email me at greg11451@hotmail.com

Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

#6339 May 2, 2012
Jen wrote:
I love that older French Man! I'm a girl that melts from sweet talk as much as I do to dirty talk!
Even though i dont speak french, I bet having someone whisper in French in my ear while filling me with his manhood would make me squirt!
Damn im already wet just thinking about it!
Well, if you are ever looking to expand your horizons ( different guy, a little older) look me up. Might as well have all the experiences you can while you are young even though I'm not doing too bad as I get older.

I don't speak French ( I do speak Spanish and that can be very sexy, especially whispered into your ear).
Join Free
Fcuk1

Hull, UK

#6343 May 2, 2012
All the 'girls' are fakee
dave

Bielefeld, Germany

#6345 May 2, 2012
missunderage - kik me: dave20cm
Page

Northborough, MA

#6347 May 2, 2012
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>just as i thought! you hate men and ur a full blown DYKE! SORRY NO OFENCE!(chimmer)
as for being an old perv, well if thats your way of thinking and suspicious of everyman who post their reply to you, then seriously, you have a bad case of "ANXIETY" and i recommend you see professional help before you grow too old to f*k!!!
I love how men call some women "dykes" or any other derrogatory term. I happen to have a boyfriend, thanks, and he's my age and actually good looking. Unlike the men I met here before who didn't even put up their picture on kik profiles. Something to hide do they? They expected me to still send nekkid pics after they gave me their old-assed asl.
You're obviously hiding that you're butt-hurt that not all young females want sex with an old man, or in your case, preditor.
Page

Northborough, MA

#6348 May 2, 2012
(And yes im chimmer ^^ )
Babyd1995

Arlington, WA

#6349 May 2, 2012
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he do you up the wrong' an ?
He did it how I wanted it. But he is not the only older man I've had sex with. When I was 15 I had sex wit a 25 year old. I snuck out of the house jus 4 days before christmas. We met in my neighbors yard and walked into the woods and had sex.

Since: Apr 12

Newark, NJ

#6351 May 2, 2012
Email me ;) cinthya88@me.com
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#6353 May 2, 2012
Hi bored
Joe

New Baltimore, NY

#6354 May 2, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Hi bored
R u married
Jason C

Glen Burnie, MD

#6355 May 2, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Hi bored
Wanna text/sext?
Anime

London, UK

#6356 May 2, 2012
My boyfriend is 36 and I'm 19 we 1st got together when I was 16 we are happy together age isn't an issue if both parties are mature and responsible!
Kelly

Melrose, MA

#6357 May 2, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>R u married
Yes yes I am not I'm 12 damit
Joe

New Baltimore, NY

#6358 May 2, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes yes I am not I'm 12 damit
I'm married man and 36 ur self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal study finds alarming use of antipsychot... 9 min humanspirit 1
News Humane society hopes more humans will stop by (Jan '11) 13 min mom 3
News BHA pushes for smoke-free housing (Jul '10) 14 min Schmones 24
pain relief lean and quality MJ 15 min Stacey Trump 1
News Petaluma City Council OKs tough smoking ban (Jan '13) 24 min Jodie McLean 75
Ketamine Powder (Oct '13) 25 min Stacey Trump 7
News Half of teachers have seen an increase in young... 1 hr humanspirit 10
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr Kate 6,220
More from around the web