Cancer Diagnosis Keeping Orange Family of Five Apart

A young central Virginia couple and their kids have only had the chance to spend one day together as a whole family. Full Story
TL in Cville

Midlothian, VA

#1 May 7, 2013
Thank goodness for St. Judes. I am a monthly donator and am very happy to put my few charitable dollars with St. Jude. They do wonderful work and the fact that they get so much funding through donations and use some of that to help offset the medical costs is truly amazing. Best wishes to the Blaine family and Ellie!
citizen

Crozet, VA

#2 May 7, 2013
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee is the sixth best hospital in the nation for pediatric cancer according to the U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals list website so the family picked wisely. Any family facing a calamity such as this is well advised to review the website which is generally considered to be the most authoritative in the country.
Gloria Dove

Staunton, VA

#3 May 7, 2013
I am so sorry that Elie has to go through all of this at such a young age. It is wonderful how your family has kept up each other with you IPADS!! Prayers go out to the whole family and may God heal your precious daughter.
Frank Ernest

Staunton, VA

#4 May 8, 2013
It was discovered in 1974 at our own UVA that cannabis cures cancer.More recently it has been discovered that extracts from the plant can also treat MRSA,aids,Alzheimer,stroke,tra uma,ptsd,add/ adhd the list keeps growing.The time to stand up for what is right and end this war on cannabis.
Sonner

Woodbridge, VA

#5 May 8, 2013
Frank Ernest wrote:
It was discovered in 1974 at our own UVA that cannabis cures cancer.More recently it has been discovered that extracts from the plant can also treat MRSA,aids,Alzheimer,stroke,tra uma,ptsd,add/ adhd the list keeps growing.The time to stand up for what is right and end this war on cannabis.
Way to go, Frank. Using this families tragic circumstances to promote your agenda. You could have at least peppered your post with a few kind words for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the functions of back stretching devices? 4 min Jasson Stella 1
El Paso's Clean Air Ordinance in effect startin... 3 hr UR BS 9
Got Herpes? You're More Likely to Get HIV; CBCD... 6 hr peter yue 5
Man in late 20s dies of H1N1 at Somerset hospital (Oct '09) 6 hr della anderson 100
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 7 hr Peas and Carrots 38
MMR vaccines cause 340% increased risk of autis... 8 hr SANJAY SINGH 14
An Ar AppealTHANK You for Your Help! We Made it 11 hr cuninglingwist 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 13 hr Sushant 6,019
More from around the web