Even Low Level Exposure To Organophos...

Even Low Level Exposure To Organophosphate Pesticides Bad For Your Brain, Says Systematic Review

There are 3 comments on the Scientific Blogging story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Even Low Level Exposure To Organophosphate Pesticides Bad For Your Brain, Says Systematic Review. In it, Scientific Blogging reports that:

Organophosphate pesticides were once commonly used in roach control and other applications but organiphosphates were originally developed as nerve-gas agents for chemical warfare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scientific Blogging.

Wrong Its Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Quit trying to deflect blame from vaccines to everything else that happens in the world. ADHD/autism is a worldwide phenomenon where pesticides aren't even used in most cases, like nothern Canada, African desert areas etc, but vaccines are there. Vacs are the only common denominator that is present in all areas where ADHD/autism developes.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Cale
#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Elizario man tests positive for West Nile 37 min DC Dave 4
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 42 min friend 2
News Lack of vaccinations cause concern amongst pare... 1 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News Numbers decline in unvaccinated Denton County s... 1 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 4 hr Inquisitor 53
News Ob-gyn charged with sex abuse (Jan '07) 7 hr jsparkles26 41
News Doctors may miss ADHD in nonwhite kids 8 hr Hugh Janus 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 13 hr Mary Flores 6,909
More from around the web