Healthcare officials warn illegal immigrants of ACA scams

Oct 7, 2013 Full story: KTVU Oakland 11

As uninsured Americans begin signing up for coverage under the Affordable Care Act, there's a growing concern about scam artists trying to take advantage of the program.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2013
why warn them,if an American citizens can get back some of the money an illegal alien has stolen whats the problem?
Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 7, 2013
These turds KNOW they are not eligible for obamacare, yet they sign up for it anyway. This is just one scumbag stealing from another scumbag.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Oh, by all means let's get the word out to all illegals that they don't have to have insurance. Afterall, their Lord and Savior Obama made sure they were not included in his health care plan so they can keep getting their free care off the backs of the taxpayers. We wouldn't dare require these illegal freeloaders to pay for anything! This is America...we take care of our illegal lawbreakers!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
Oh, by all means let's get the word out to all illegals that they don't have to have insurance. Afterall, their Lord and Savior Obama made sure they were not included in his health care plan so they can keep getting their free care off the backs of the taxpayers. We wouldn't dare require these illegal freeloaders to pay for anything! This is America...we take care of our illegal lawbreakers!!!!!
we are forced to do that very thing by our twisted liberal gov,showing full support for illegal aliens by letting them be lawyers giving them seat in our schools and even going so low to give a state issued drivers license.

thing is they all refuse to enforce our laws showing corruption on all levels.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2013
I think the Affordable Care Act and Obama Care is the same thing for all of you who don't know if there is any difference. Either way we will be getting some medical help and not have to go to an Emergency Room for treatment in the future.
ronnie

Riverton, UT

#6 Oct 7, 2013
There is no way to prevent illegals from abusing the new healthcare system. Take my word for this as I do this for a living. Short of biometrics and literally chipping and finger printing them the minute they apply, they will get it. There is nothing in place to prevent this. But as usual, it cost's some money and we know they won't pay for anything so they'll continue to destroy our hospitals and ER's.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Silly, silly me! I thought this article was about the potential of fraud with illegal aliens trying to access our health care system. Instead, it's an article about the poor illegal alien and the potential for deception as they struggle to get health care. Excuse me, I gotta go outside and barf!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#9 Oct 7, 2013
ronnie wrote:
There is no way to prevent illegals from abusing the new healthcare system. Take my word for this as I do this for a living. Short of biometrics and literally chipping and finger printing them the minute they apply, they will get it. There is nothing in place to prevent this. But as usual, it cost's some money and we know they won't pay for anything so they'll continue to destroy our hospitals and ER's.
I have always thought that since our government is into tracking and snooping, why not start with chipping illegal aliens: The moment they are found, chip'em! If they want something like daca or a dl, chip 'em first! That and everify should just about do it with enforcement!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#10 Oct 9, 2013
Magadala wrote:
Silly, silly me! I thought this article was about the potential of fraud with illegal aliens trying to access our health care system. Instead, it's an article about the poor illegal alien and the potential for deception as they struggle to get health care. Excuse me, I gotta go outside and barf!
It's probably above your heard anyway.
juan is a dope

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably above your heard anyway.
Anything beyond the 3rd grade is above your level...go w a n k off la ratza boy.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#12 Oct 12, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
we are forced to do that very thing by our twisted liberal gov,showing full support for illegal aliens by letting them be lawyers giving them seat in our schools and even going so low to give a state issued drivers license.
thing is they all refuse to enforce our laws showing corruption on all levels.
I find it amazing that years of uncontrolled illegal immigration is never equated with this hot mess we're in. Millions here illegally depleting resources and sucking the life out of the taxpayers to take care of their every want and need, yet we continue to ignore it. As people stand around scratching their heads wondering why our country is in the shape it's in, they never consider the devastation and chaos illegal immigration has caused. It's simply mind boggling that people can't see what's right before their eyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House: Science indicates parents should v... 23 min Le Duped 25
Four people contesting Liberal candidacy for We... 1 hr rev Canada eh 12
Some doctors won't see patients with anti-vacci... 3 hr Sam 1
Who will care for children with autism when the... (Aug '13) 3 hr BAD SCIENCE 96
The 21 curious questions we're never allowed to... 3 hr BAD SCIENCE 1
massage n jeddah (Mar '12) 4 hr Nody1024 31
Linking care to the community 4 hr preemie mom 3
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 5 hr Corriema 6,113
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) Sat mary 4,705
More from around the web