All Natural Menoquil Use Skyrockets A...

All Natural Menoquil Use Skyrockets After Surprising Health Rep...

There are 4 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 28, 2010, titled All Natural Menoquil Use Skyrockets After Surprising Health Rep.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

In an article that was published in February on the popular online medium, ScienceDaily.com, citing from a mid-Feb press release that was published by the Women's Health Initiative regarding the usage of hormone therapy drugs in menopausal and perimenopausal women, the findings reveal some startling and shocking news.The article cites,"New analyses ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2010
It's the same banana for men. Andropause or male menopause is, I think a bit worse than menopause. Unlike menopause which has a time frame, andropause doesn't have that. One you have it, you are in it forever. That's why I take medications.

http://testosterone-for-men.com/Hormone-Imbal...
Jam

West Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 5, 2012
In the wake of increasing reports of adverse effects from medications, it may come to no surprise how most people may prefer natural alternatives. As what the article at http://www.fosamax-lawsuit.net/femur-fracture... says, bone drugs like Fosamax has received scrutiny over the past few years due to its potential ability to cause femur fractures. This could be one of the reasons why many menopausal women may have chosen to use to Menoquil in reducing their risk of osteoporosis.
Irene

Burbank, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Thank you for this very helpful information. I agree that natural treatment is the best way for treating and preventing osteoporosis. Natural treatments are known to be safe and effective compared to osteoporosis drugs, such as Fosamax, which are reported to be associated with adverse effects. The manufacturer of Fosamax, Merck & Co, is faced with numerous lawsuits filed by injured patients. You may also refer at http://www.fosamaxinjurylawsuitcenter.com/fem... for more information.
Dion
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mosquitoes in 53 counties test positive for Wes... 8 hr Stu Pidaso 1
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 13 hr Gremlin 6
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 18 hr Human 239
News Gauging the real risks and benefits of a medica... 20 hr Spiralight 1
News Governor signs bill making Oregon first to offe... Wed spytheweb 1
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) Wed Whysoserious 295
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Wed Angela 7,244
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Aug 12 2nd Time is a charm 211
More from around the web