Megestral Acetate Produces Weight Gai...

Megestral Acetate Produces Weight Gain, but Adding Testosterone Does Not Increase Lean Body Mass

There are 11 comments on the Hivandhepatitis.com story from Dec 7, 2006, titled Megestral Acetate Produces Weight Gain, but Adding Testosterone Does Not Increase Lean Body Mass. In it, Hivandhepatitis.com reports that:

Despite the advent of HAART, HIV-associated wasting remains a concern, along with peripheral fat loss associated with certain antiretroviral drugs.

( via Hivandhepatitis.com  )

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hivandhepatitis.com.

Marsha

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2007
I took Megace and I love the result because i gain the weight very quickly. And I recommend this for anyone that is trying to gain weight.
Birdieye

AOL

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Is that the brand name, Megace? I am undergoing chemo for CLL and my appetite isn't always there; need some help with weight gain...was encouraged by your post!
stephanie

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Apr 9, 2010
how soon did you put on weight!...I been taking it for 3 days and haven't seen a change, I dont have and unrealistic expectation of the medicine.
julio

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Jan 5, 2011
I was wondering if my story have gotten posted.
Mstruly

United States

#5 May 22, 2011
Hay u guys it works for me im excited to gain my weight back
Adam

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Sep 13, 2011
I was wondering if your weight gain is one of overall body weight gain i.e arms & legs not just through ones mid section
datmamii

Paterson, NJ

#7 Mar 22, 2012
If u take an appetite pill and megestral u gain weight in a matter of a week or two u will never realize the weight gain cause its ur body at first although others can see ur weight gain before you can best thing ever to help gain weight TRUST ME tip of advice tone the belly out
mimi

Mechanicsville, VA

#8 May 31, 2012
where can I buy megestrual or megace?
relly

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2012
im gaining weight very quickly ilove it and im alwayz hungry lol now i have to slow down cause im getting past my goal in two weeks
ebonyr

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2012
relly wrote:
im gaining weight very quickly ilove it and im alwayz hungry lol now i have to slow down cause im getting past my goal in two weeks
y did ur doctor prescribe it? I don't hsve an illness im just extremely underweight do u think the dr would write me a prescription
ebonyr

New York, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
datmamii wrote:
If u take an appetite pill and megestral u gain weight in a matter of a week or two u will never realize the weight gain cause its ur body at first although others can see ur weight gain before you can best thing ever to help gain weight TRUST ME tip of advice tone the belly out
what kind of appetite pill becausr I took one bottle of megace es and it didn't really work for me and im extremely underweight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 11 Countries with the Highest Rates of Autism i... 2 min FEAR MONGERING 5
News California governor signs strict school vaccine... 9 min FEAR MONGERING 17
News California governor signs bill limiting school ... 31 min Friend 4
News California cracking down on anti-vaxxers 37 min Friend 11
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 39 min Catii 6,379
News Jim Carrey Misused Photo of This Woman's Autist... 45 min Friend 1
News CDC Official Calls Obama Worst President, Amate... 1 hr wild child 1
More from around the web