New Painkiller Zohydro is 10 Times St...

New Painkiller Zohydro is 10 Times Stronger than Vicodin, Abuse Experts Alarmed

There are 10 comments on the International Business Times story from Dec 27, 2011, titled New Painkiller Zohydro is 10 Times Stronger than Vicodin, Abuse Experts Alarmed. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Drug companies working to develop a new hydrocone painkiller ten times stronger than the original Vicodin has addiction experts warning it could lead to a new wave of drug abuse in the U.S. Four pharmaceuticals have begun patient testing on the new drug, and one company, Zogenix in San Diego, Calif., says it plan to apply to the FDA to market the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

tommir

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Can u snort it

Since: Dec 11

havelock, nc

#3 Dec 27, 2011
I don't understand why people abuse this kind of thing. When I was having back problems, before I had surgery to correct it, i was on oxycodone. It was the only thing i had been prescribed that was strong enough to help much at all so I took it to kill the pain, but I didn't like the way it made me feel mentally. It made me annoyed at everything going on around me and mad at everyone. Maybe other people are affected differently, but I was more than happy to be able to stop taking it.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Am next in line too "can i be a patient please "

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Coldblooded wrote:
I don't understand why people abuse this kind of thing. When I was having back problems, before I had surgery to correct it, i was on oxycodone. It was the only thing i had been prescribed that was strong enough to help much at all so I took it to kill the pain, but I didn't like the way it made me feel mentally. It made me annoyed at everything going on around me and mad at everyone. Maybe other people are affected differently, but I was more than happy to be able to stop taking it.
Oxy did that to me too. That's why I take vicodin. It takes away the pain and makes me feel happy. On oxy, I felt like I was going to tear someone's head off.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 27, 2011
TrueScammer wrote:
Why is this fuxking news?? Last time im going to post this... The new Zohydro will be time release and max dose will be 50mg. While Hydrocodone is less potent than Oxycodone by a ratio of 1.67 to 1, then even IF you defeat the time release, a 50mg will be around as potent as a 30mg Roxi (well pretty close to a 30). So WHY should anyone be hyped over a new pill that will basicly be as potent as whats already on the market??
It's called big time pharmaceutical companies creating the need even before it's on the market. They are counting on addicts to react the way these people are reacting.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Zohydro is not scheduled for release in The United States until March 1, 2013 at the earliest!

Attempting to buy now especially from a foreign country is only going to get you SCAMMED!

Hey Wally

“In Wally's Humble Opinion”

Since: Mar 12

Let's Go Surfin' Now...

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Snafu_ wrote:
Zohydro is not scheduled for release in The United States until March 1, 2013 at the earliest!
Attempting to buy now especially from a foreign country is only going to get you SCAMMED!
Or poisoned.
real deal zohydro

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2012
There are ways to get real Zohydro before the USA release dates. Again I am 100% legit. Thanks.

“Lookin' Grumpy, Smilin' Inside”

Since: Sep 10

The Forest

#15 Dec 6, 2012
real deal zohydro wrote:
There are ways to get real Zohydro before the USA release dates. Again I am 100% legit. Thanks.
Says you.
Burrowes

UK

#16 Oct 14, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs from ZTOPIX dot COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) 39 min Selena 4,742
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 39 min Gayillinois 40
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 3 hr Just Think 58
News Longo's Ontario Lean Ground Veal was recalled o... 7 hr Tim Bit 1
News Vaccine opponents are gaining traction in Washi... 13 hr Fucisil 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 22 hr AlexMom2016 7,192
News Attorneys general to Trump: Dona t cut drug tre... 23 hr anonymous 8
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sat jack 161
More from around the web