Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Discovery...

Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed.

Posted in the Health Forum

Poster

Pitt Meadows, Canada

#1 Dec 6, 2012
What is much needed is for someone to find a way to cleanse,rid or dissolve asbestos fibers from the inner human body.This would prevent asbestos related cancers and illnesses.Their's lots of asbestos around.When one inhales asbestos fibers many of them get stuck inside the human body.Asbestos fibers float in the air and are so tiny the naked eye can't see them.For more information about asbestos log into asbestos wikipedia.
Poster

Pitt Meadows, Canada

#2 Dec 7, 2012
A substance should be found or created to destruct the chemical structure of asbestos this then could dissolve inner body asbestos away!.Their is a way to remove asbestos fibers from the inner human body-it just needs to be discovered!!.
Jimmy

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Im not sure if sunrq-3 will remove asbestos from the body, but it will remove toxins accumulated from environmental pollution or other types of toxicity. I recommended it to a couple of friends who work at exxon mobile cuz they kept complaining about being so tired every day. Now after work, they do a full hour of workout routines. Im sure this supplement will do some good, but I cannot say that it will remove asbestos, there needs to be more research on cleansing ingredients. Visit the site here www.sunrq.com and those who have had asbestos and worsen to cancer, try fucoidan umi no shizuku to boost your immune system and fight the cancer, that product page is www.kfucoidan.com

I hope these products help you guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 3 hr Mr Lee 6
Nano Technology 4 hr bluebell 2
Teenager going nude at home 6 hr MrTinkertrain24 4
News UV lamps for gel manicures linked to skin cancer 7 hr No doubt 1
What is Tantra massage? 10 hr happyandgirls 1
News The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) 10 hr happyandgirls 1,251
News COLUMN-Latest Republican assault on healthcare ... Thu Pat Robertson s F... 1
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sep 17 Reginald 16
More from around the web