B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
amazemom

New York, NY

#5334 May 21, 2014
I just wanted to lose a few pounds, especially in my stomach. I tried the lipotropic injections and then my doctor also recommended the Lady Soma Detox. I was skeptical but decided to try it. It's been 4 weeks and I really see a difference - but you have to do the injections with the Lady Soma Detox - I think the Detox helped more than the injections!!. Plus I've noticed more energy from all the extra vitamins in the detox. Not only do my clothes fit better but I feel awesome, even sleeping better.
Cara

Blountsville, AL

#5335 May 26, 2014
I have an interesting question. Kind of feel silly asking. I've just started taking the shots and my husband had to give me one this morning.(first time for him) The first shot did not hit the muscle. Needless to say after 3 more tries on the other side he got the second shot to work. Will the first one still work since it isn't in a muscle?
Cara

Blountsville, AL

#5336 May 26, 2014
My husband gave me the first shot he has ever given this morning. It didn't hit a muscle so we did another one and it did. Will the first shot work even though it didn't hit one?
loren

San Diego, CA

#5338 May 28, 2014
Where is dr k located at
Set Poit

Spokane, WA

#5339 May 29, 2014
Set Point physiology at 14190north Argonne rd has liptropics B-12 HCG and mens hormone therapy. they are running a special on the b12 firat shot $12
shariT

Cape May Court House, NJ

#5340 May 31, 2014
I have been seeing Dr Varallo in NJ, for about 9 weeks now.. I am down 15 lbs, and I have never felt better. I get the weekly injection, pay the $25.00. I also use the co-q10/l-carnitine (mfg is MRM) liquid because I know it speeds up my metabolism. Also use the ultimate green tea drops (mfg CHI) twice a day. I will be purchasing the vial, my daughters girlfriend who is a RN said she will give it to me. I am not the healthiest eater, I am shocked when his nurse tells me I lost some weeks. My girlfriends are ready to jump on board..
B-12 STOCK AVAILABEL

United States

#5341 Jun 1, 2014
B-12 STOCK AVAILABEL, STEROID PAIN PILLS
Can link any one to my doctotor
Text me at 7742240904
gia

United States

#5344 Jun 3, 2014
Hi my name is gia I'm a mom of four one of my kids is a 6 month old baby boy I'm from grovetown ga and I'm having a difficult time losing the baby weight I hear a lot about this b12 lipotropic stuff does it really work is it worth it ...please help
Sue

Kuwait, Kuwait

#5345 Jun 20, 2014
Mary, Danny, Lori ....how long and how many shots before you lost all those lbs?
bbbx

Landrum, SC

#5348 Jun 22, 2014
I have been taking the pills and the b12 myodan shots for a little over a month and have lost 35 pounds It is a great life change and would recommend this to anyone
Shell

Birmingham, AL

#5350 Jun 24, 2014
Lynda Fields wrote:
need a place to go for the shots & b12 &pills for weigh loss in the hueytown alabama area near Bham alabama.r
Hello I live in Mculla and I drive to Montgomery Al to see a doctor and he's awxome
Liberty

Woodbridge, VA

#5352 Jun 27, 2014
Tiffany Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
How Much Are The Shots?
Hello. Do you know how much the lipotropic injection is. I get the B 12 shot and take phentermine right now.

Thanks!
sisi

Leesburg, VA

#5353 Jul 5, 2014
need a place to go for the shots & b12 &pills for weigh loss in MD or Leesburg Virginia

Since: Jul 13

Manheim, PA

#5356 Jul 8, 2014
Hello,

Could anyone refer in Camp Hill, PA for these injections?
Lisa

Hixson, TN

#5359 Jul 20, 2014
I am 54 and weighed 256 when I started taking the injections, and gained 20 lbs in the past few years due to hormonal changes. I Lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks by using the B-12 lipotropix injections. I also added the myoden with the injections. I was unable to exercise when I started due to hurting my knee. I ate sensibly and backed off the sugar ALOT. I did not deny myself of it just decreased my intake. I lost that stubborn inner thigh fat I've had all my life, that I used to work so hard at losing in the gym. The shelf butt, GONE, I have less fat on the hips and upper arms. All this I contribute to the lipo myoden. Do the injections hurt? sometimes they do sting but the results are worth 5 seconds of ouch.
Also they cause bruising around the injection site sometimes. All in all, this is a miracle injection for me. upper arms, inner thighs and the shelf butt loss is worth every stick of he needle, and I am NOT one who like to get shots. I have been taking lipo myoden injections with half a pheteramine for 2 months now. I have lost 26 lbs dropped from a size 20 , 2-3 X to size 16. I can't wait to start exercising and see even better results. I highly recommend this to everyone who has the constant battle of the bulge and those life long stubborn fat thigh, hip and arms.
Kristy

Tampa, FL

#5362 Jul 31, 2014
Zoraida wrote:
Hi Jill i live in Tampa also more in ruskin but i have been trying to look for a cheap prics for the lipotropics shot b-cuz around here doctor office are charging $260-$480 a month or week for some and that is way too much. can you tell me of a place? and where is dr.garcia office? please email mimieindatyahoo.com
<quoted text>
I go to paradise palms chiropractor and spa, north dale mabry. Dr Heidi Pickering ...$40 a week!
Amino Pharmaceuticals

Denver, CO

#5364 Aug 10, 2014
We have cheap B12 and Lipotropic injections. B12 starting at $39.99 per 10ml vial. Check us out at www.aminopharmaceuticals.com or www.apinjections.com
Greatlyblessed

Huntsville, AL

#5369 Sep 9, 2014
Girlin HG wrote:
GET YOUR LIPO WITH B12 OR B6 AT
WWW.CARECONNECTIONMEDICAL.COM
ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER TO ADMINISTER YOURSELF. ITS QUICK AND EASY!!!!!!!!!!
I went to this site but it said they only ship to physicians. How did you get the vials yourself?
venessa

Durban, South Africa

#5374 Sep 22, 2014
Please can anyone direct me I also meed this injections I stay in cape town but the only place is charging me 5300 for tje enrire 6 weeks. Would really appreciate anyone directing me in a other direction thanks Venessa
Martin

United States

#5375 Sep 30, 2014
yesika wrote:
does anybody know any doctor in Dalton Ga, i need the b 12 shots with lipotropics...please
Did u find a doctor in dalton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Put down the smokes: New rule prohibits smoking... 1 hr Correction 6
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 4 hr 1l2e3d 7,024
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 4 hr WasteWater 79
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) 6 hr jpegan 104
News Former employee sues county 10 hr FaTTY 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Fri Auntie M 244
News New IDT webinar to highlight benefits of using ... Fri Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web