B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
Eyeloveyou

Melbourne, FL

#5303 Mar 23, 2014
Karen wrote:
Does anyone knows a good doctor in Orlando area. I would like to loss 35 lbs.
Karen,
Try transformations weight loss. A lot of times they have groupons for 95$. Which gives you the month supply of all the pills and you get blood work done, they also check your blood pressure and what not. You also receive the b12 shots. The only thing you don't get are the appetite suppressant. They also do the lipo tropic shots for about 10$. As well as HCG it is a great place to go any they are amazing. I would even call them and see if they will honor the price of the groupon if you can pay them. Because they could have the 95$ without having to give up the percentage. Definitely call. I've already lost 4lbs in 4 days. My mother lost 8lbs in 6 days. That was without the lipo tropic injections. Good luck!
Weight Loss combination

Makati, Philippines

#5304 Mar 24, 2014
Hello,

For me Cardio=exercise + Biotin + Fish Oil is the combination that i used for my weight loss.

Cardio-exercise help to burn more calories In addition, Fish Oil can really help to reduce our weight. In my research i found a CURT PEDERSEN study, that 2 grams of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) every day for 6 weeks, can lost more than 2 lbs. of body fat. Fish Oil Supplements also decrease your appetite, it helps you stay full is that it is able to regulate the release of a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin helps to regulate your appetite and mood. This effect is also what gives fish oil its antidepressant benefits. I also believe that this benefit may also enable fish oil to stop sugar cravings, and it's better to take vitamins (like biotin) that can boost your body metabolism. A good metabolism is one of the primary key for weight loss because a body with proper metabolic rate will easily help your body burn more fats and carbohydrates.
Jennifer

Englewood, NJ

#5305 Mar 26, 2014
Looking for a doctor in NJ that does these weight loss shots
karen

Littleton, CO

#5307 Mar 31, 2014
help
karen

Littleton, CO

#5308 Mar 31, 2014
Im doing some reasearch on the HCG and the Lipovite Complex, if any one has information on these please let me know.. I knew I was a little over weight and the went to the dr to find out i have shrunk 4 inches due to a bad back injury, and my weight is to high, and i must loose 100 pounds so any info that i can get I will be grateful for, Im raising my 10 month old grandson and i need to be healthy for both of us
Katie

Bridgeville, PA

#5310 Apr 9, 2014
MaryLynn Morocco wrote:
I Live in Pittsburgh Pa how will I be able to use Dr. K's services?
http://www.josephvarallomd.com/lipotropic_inj...
oreder online this is a fantastic product
Katie

Bridgeville, PA

#5311 Apr 9, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
Looking for a doctor in NJ that does these weight loss shots
http://www.josephvarallomd.com/lipotropic_inj...
donna

Charlotte, NC

#5312 Apr 10, 2014
Attiesha wrote:
Hi, can someone give me the name of doctor here in Charlotte, NC that gives the B12 shots??? Thank u
www.doctorscotts.com . Dr. Scott's Weight Loss & Wellness does
Josierae

Pensacola, FL

#5315 Apr 18, 2014
Omg people B12 has been around for over 25 years it given for anemia! It does not break down fat or target any areas period all it does is increase your RBC's the reason it gives energy is if your anemic increasing your RBC's will give you more energy!! Read what the Mayo Clinic states! it is not a weight loss miracle shot period!!! Ever heard of placebo effect ?
Josierae

Pensacola, FL

#5316 Apr 18, 2014
B12 injections have been around well over 25 years!! It is for treatment of anemia a low red blood cell blood count. B12 helps to increase the production of RBC's and it will give a person with anemia more energy as their count is better. Omg it does not break down fat or target areas of fat people read what the Mayo Clinic is saying about B12 for weight loss!! Can you say placebo effect LOL.
annie

Omaha, NE

#5318 Apr 19, 2014
The clinic I go to has me doing the injection before a workout. I'm wondering if that's not the critical difference in success rates. I'll keep you posted. First injection today
Katherine

Hinesville, GA

#5319 Apr 20, 2014
Just passing it along.....www.completedietsolu tions.com has their Lipotropic with BComplex on sale. They sent me a coupon code LIPO20 through email. I have been buying from them several months and love the product and customer service. I'm down 13lbs and 2" in my hips. Yes the hips!!!
Brittany

Phoenix, AZ

#5321 Apr 21, 2014
B12 injections actually do help with weight loss. Yes, B12 is used to treat deficiency, neuropathy, and other related neurological conditions. You're right that it doesn't break down or target fat cells, but B12 does help indirectly with weight loss by increasing metabolism. Lipotropic injections, on the other hand,(which are generally combined with B12) actually do specifically work to metabolize fat. People who get lipo injections generally notice a reduction in inches. There's certainly nothing placebo about that.
Josierae wrote:
B12 injections have been around well over 25 years!! It is for treatment of anemia a low red blood cell blood count. B12 helps to increase the production of RBC's and it will give a person with anemia more energy as their count is better. Omg it does not break down fat or target areas of fat people read what the Mayo Clinic is saying about B12 for weight loss!! Can you say placebo effect LOL.
DrAnnie Varughese

Hyderabad, India

#5322 Apr 22, 2014
Thank you for sharing your valuable information.this information very useful for online learners
needtolooseweigh t

Toledo, OH

#5324 May 2, 2014
everyone is saying how great this stuff is and how much weight people are losing, but what I want to know is that all they are doing ? or are they on a full-fledged diet such as what they eat and how many miles a day they walked, and how much exercise they do?
just wondering,,, thank you
The Camera girl

Villa Rica, GA

#5326 May 3, 2014
13 yr user wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently some competitor flagged the above comment negatively. I first went to Dr. Jan McBarron's office, Georgia Bariatrics, 13 yrs ago, though I live two states away. She has offices in two states. I traveled monthly for appointments for 6 months. I am no longer a patient, but do order a supply of her shots several times a year. I wish I could afford them daily because hers are painless and safe enough for twice daily.(I don't understand some of problems associated with shots by other doctors. They sound terrible. But I have purchased some B-12 shots from other places which HURT and caused soreness at injection site.) Dr. McBarron's web site, www.georgiabariatrics.com , sells products online and ships by mail. 10 yrs ago I tried her snacks & other food products but didn't like them as well as those by Medi Weightloss, but her injections are still the very best I have found.
Funny you say that. My best friend worked there before and well when you con people and tell them they have to buy them or they won't lose weight then I must say our society has really resorted to accepting liars and theifs or let me add cheaters. Duke has more girlfriends than he does money and Jan well cut the nasty nails that collect germs. The B12 she sells like it's made of gold is nothing more than any local clinic sells. She is making the big bucks for sure but in the end karma will bite back. Good luck to the ones she is charging over priced injections to. Hopefully you reach your ideal weight if not your pocket book will for sure be lighter.
Cecili

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5327 May 10, 2014
Where can one buy the Lipotropic injections from within South Africa? What is the price?
Lisa

Brook Park, OH

#5328 May 14, 2014
Cindy from CLEVELAND OHIO wrote:
lOOKING FOR DOCTOR THAT GIVES B12 + B6 + Lipotropics Injectables? Anyone have information??????? THANK YOU
Did you ever find anyone in cleveland? If so can you give me info? Thanks
KTG

United States

#5329 May 14, 2014
I went to a weights loss dr in Orlando and did the phentermine and lipovite injections. I lost 40 lbs in about 3 months. It works great. I also went to the gym 5 days a week and did either a step class or treadmill for 45 mins. Lots of water and counted calories and fat intake. I don't know why more people don't know about this!
KTG

United States

#5330 May 14, 2014
Josierae wrote:
Their is a difference between B12 and Lipovite. They are not the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 2 hr Human 239
News Gauging the real risks and benefits of a medica... 4 hr Spiralight 1
News Governor signs bill making Oregon first to offe... 12 hr spytheweb 1
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 14 hr Charles P 5
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 16 hr Whysoserious 295
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Wed Angela 7,244
News Do You Have a Psychiatrist or a Therapist or BOTH? Wed Humanspirit 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Aug 12 2nd Time is a charm 211
More from around the web