B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
13 yr user

Daphne, AL

#5239 Nov 10, 2013
angie wrote:
you can order injections from Dr Jan McBarron at Georgia Bariatrics in Columbus ,Georgia. They are the best!! I have used them over the course of twelve years and wish I could afford to take them everyday for the rest of my life. She is top notch and is a certified Bariatric doctor. Use them,they work .
Apparently some competitor flagged the above comment negatively. I first went to Dr. Jan McBarron's office, Georgia Bariatrics, 13 yrs ago, though I live two states away. She has offices in two states. I traveled monthly for appointments for 6 months. I am no longer a patient, but do order a supply of her shots several times a year. I wish I could afford them daily because hers are painless and safe enough for twice daily.(I don't understand some of problems associated with shots by other doctors. They sound terrible. But I have purchased some B-12 shots from other places which HURT and caused soreness at injection site.) Dr. McBarron's web site, www.georgiabariatrics.com , sells products online and ships by mail. 10 yrs ago I tried her snacks & other food products but didn't like them as well as those by Medi Weightloss, but her injections are still the very best I have found.
Boyd co

Catlettsburg, KY

#5240 Nov 16, 2013
I have been taking the lipo injection once a week for 7 months, I list 12 lbs the first month, then gained 16,????
Lady D

Ferndale, MI

#5241 Nov 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
Does anyone know how this combination work, I am hearing alot of this Dr. in Beverly Hills that Specializes in this combination. I personally have a lot of friends who have gone to him, but I am embrassed to ask them. I need to lose 15lbs. The Dr's name is Dr. Kerendian , the office is called Delight Medical. I guess he is a Bariatric physician, What does Bariatric mean. All I know is that he made my fat friends look good and it was affordable. Just want to hear from other before I go see him
Bariatric is a surgical procedure and it's cover by most insurances.
Tori Ray

Memphis, TN

#5245 Dec 2, 2013
Few Questions:
1. Can you do this if you have hypothyroid issues and are diagnosed taking medications?
2. Does anyone use a Dr./clinic in or around Memphis, TN
3. Do you have to sign a contract? If so, do they also promise results?
I am tired already and dreading January through March and those horrible winter blues. Is this something that could possibly help with that?
I am so tired of "marketing" and false hope.
I am like one of the ladies who posted earlier.I watch what I eat. If I eat "normal food" I can weight. But I am getting burnt out on protein drinks, and protein bars.

Thank you for your time.
Denise

Fort Worth, TX

#5247 Dec 3, 2013
Annie wrote:
No the lipotropic injections work best with the combination of b-12, I have lost 20lbs with it
How long did it take to lose the 20 lbs?
Kennesy BK

Ronse, Belgium

#5248 Dec 6, 2013
Consume liquid antioxidants .. they are a safe way to lose weight.

http://fitdream.vemma.eu/bode/overview.html
Lady D

Ferndale, MI

#5250 Dec 10, 2013
Clay wrote:
Does anyone know how this combination work, I am hearing alot of this Dr. in Beverly Hills that Specializes in this combination. I personally have a lot of friends who have gone to him, but I am embrassed to ask them. I need to lose 15lbs. The Dr's name is Dr. Kerendian , the office is called Delight Medical. I guess he is a Bariatric physician, What does Bariatric mean. All I know is that he made my fat friends look good and it was affordable. Just want to hear from other before I go see him
They have weight loss surgery.
Lady D

Ferndale, MI

#5251 Dec 10, 2013
They have weight loss surgery done.

Since: Sep 13

Bangalore, India

#5252 Dec 12, 2013
Proponents of vitamin B-12 injections say the shots give you more energy and boost your metabolism, helping you shed unwanted pounds.
Tori Ray

Memphis, TN

#5254 Dec 13, 2013
What do you know about HGH injections?
keke

Brooklyn, NY

#5259 Jan 9, 2014
Luann wrote:
Hi all, just a note of encouragment! God has given every one of us the power to overcome our struggles, including weight loss! Ask Him to help you become strong, healthy and lean and then trust Him.
you are so right Luann, may the Lord continually use you to encourage others. Also remember since all knowledge comes from God, doctors have a place in all of this. The Lord said cast all of our cares upon him and make our requests known. Stay blessed.
bertalee

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#5262 Jan 15, 2014
sorry, meant to say, not about the $. Berta
Blanca

United States

#5264 Jan 21, 2014
Does any one know of any doctor for B 12 injection and phentermine ...not a expensive fee doctor ...I use to visit one @8038 Wurbach rd San Antonio Tx but since moved ...I wished I knew where or doctor name in order to locate their new location an office initial visit was $35 ...Ty in advance

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5269 Jan 25, 2014
is there anywhere in West Georgia that I can get lipo/b12 injection on Sunday?
Brittany

Gilbert, AZ

#5270 Jan 26, 2014
There's a natural doctor in the Phoenix area that does these injections. She's pretty good, but doesn't give meds like phentermine, HCTZ, or the pharm appetite suppressants. You can get natural suppressants and natural water pills with your B12 and lipo B fat burn injections though. I've been going for 2.5 months with good results. About 22lbs. I've changed how I eat too with their slim eating plan. It's called Prolete Natural Health and the doctor is Dr. Prince. http://www.proletehealth.com . I searched long and hard after seeing lots of post about the doc in Beverly Hills (Dr. Kerendian?). Highly recommend.
Lynda Fields

Mulga, AL

#5273 Jan 30, 2014
need a place to go for the shots & b12 &pills for weigh loss in the hueytown alabama area near Bham alabama.r
sanam

Karachi, Pakistan

#5275 Feb 8, 2014
does it need dieting to work? i cant leave eating .. i dont eat much but i cant starve to loose weight.
Erica NC

Hamden, CT

#5277 Feb 11, 2014
I have taken Phentermine before and do not like the feel of it. The pill makes my heart race and I feel like my eyelids are peeled back and high as a kite. Do you have to take phentermine with the shot or can you take the shot by itself and have the same results with a combination of just working out?
Donna Gayle Rogers

Alexandria, LA

#5278 Feb 16, 2014
I am trying to find a dr in Alexandria, LA that will give the B12 MIC shot. Does anyone know of a dr that will?
shelley

Centralia, IL

#5281 Feb 18, 2014
How long do e injections last? I'm considering them. I want to lose 40-50 pounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The purveyors of Islam 36 min Une petite Francaise 2
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? 45 min Frank 10
News Elton John Says Fight for Gay Rights "Isn't Jus... 1 hr Silly Pride 7
News Sides Continue to Split in ObamaCare Debate 2 hr Synque 26
News We may be able to reverse early Alzheimer's (Dec '14) 2 hr Cathy in MD 2
News Hawaii Raises Smoking Age to 21 - Could New Yor... 2 hr I like Nanny STATES 2
News Lee County administrator hospitalized 4 hr Truth 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 8 hr Nicole1738 6,377
More from around the web