janice

United States

#5202 Sep 26, 2013
amy wrote:
i live in massachusets and i can not find ANYOME who administers these injections. any ideas?
I get mine at a place called Any Lab for $18 and u get one a week.
janice

United States

#5203 Sep 26, 2013
Kelly wrote:
does anyone know of a doctor that gives the shots in the Anderson, SC area???
Thanks!!
We have Any Test store that gives them. Im in greenville, sc
pree

Cape Town, South Africa

#5208 Oct 3, 2013
Hello everyone.i startedthe injection and vit b co on monday.....mah it was ore....but hopefully worth it.Can anyonr tell me if i should be super strict and cut out carbs????
Diane

Sulphur, LA

#5209 Oct 7, 2013
amy wrote:
i live in massachusets and i can not find ANYOME who administers these injections. any ideas?
They can be ordered on amazon and they are the same from the doctor
Doug

Charleston, WV

#5212 Oct 10, 2013
country girl wrote:
Anybody know if any doctors in WV do the lipotropic/B12 shots?
Inshape md in beckley does
GIN

Albertville, AL

#5213 Oct 11, 2013
Krista wrote:
I see a doctor in Mobile AL. it's 20$ per shot, and they let you get up to 3 shots a week to speed up the process. I lost 40lbs in 2 months, but that also came from exercising and eating semi-well. All I did for exercise was walk for an hr. every day.
Please post the name of the doctor and website. I' m from Alabama and would like to go to this doctor.
Thank you
Gin
Rose

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5215 Oct 16, 2013
Annie wrote:
No the lipotropic injections work best with the combination of b-12, I have lost 20lbs with it
Hi Annie Were there any side effects?
Denise Garcia

United States

#5217 Oct 17, 2013
M Hayes wrote:
I am a patient at a weight loss clinic in San Antonio, Texas. I have been give (1) shot of
B-12 (1) shot of HCG (1)Lipotropic/Lipoden and (1) L-Carntine along with an Appetite Suppressant and a Healthy diet of 1200 calories. I have only gone twice to the clinic an have lost mostly inches. I have lost about 5 lbs. in two weeks.
Drink lots of water. I am very happy.
please give me the number to this place
Denise Garcia

United States

#5218 Oct 17, 2013
Please give me number to thIs place!!
Katherine

Paterson, NJ

#5220 Oct 20, 2013
berta71 wrote:
I go to a Dr. in New Jersey and I know he ships the injections. I am now down 74 lbs as of yesterday. I have never felt better in my entire life and I have tried every diet known to man. This was not hard at all. Injections helped immensely. When I go on a weight loss program (and it has been a lot) I I always end up getting close to my goal and then stop and go back in several months to my original weight or more. This was different, and I really made my mind up that I was sick of being so heavy and yo yo diets. If I went to Macy's there was nothing in the store for me. I didn't want to go to the PLUS section. I was settling for rigging my tight pants with rubber bands and pins so I could breath all day. I know a lot of people that know exactly how I felt. I go for the injections weekly and bi-weekly when I can get out of work (and use several of the Dr;s supplements) and it works for me. I have sent friends to his office and they have done well also. and when I can get off bi-weekly I do that. Now I go into buy clothes and am in a size 10. I will never be a 2 or 4 but then I never was that small. But I have found confidence that I forgot I had. They are great in there and they kept if affordable,$25.00 and he will give you Phentermine if you qualify. They are really nice. They also do mail order. I know several friends I have sent there have really done well. I know when you buy a vial it is really cheap and his has Myoden in it that helps metabolism realy well. Love it and almost to my goal. You can find him at www.josephvarallomd.com Just thought I would share this because I looked a long time to find something that works. Best wishes, berta
Reply; you travel far to Egg Habor NJ? Anywhere close to North Jersey?
Katherine

Paterson, NJ

#5221 Oct 20, 2013
Does anyone know where I can get these injections in North Jersey? I live in Bergen County.
shelia

Thibodaux, LA

#5225 Oct 22, 2013
Hey what meds are you taking?
Hi Ann,
I am seeing Dr David Ikudayisi @ Glory Medical Center located on Dale Mabry and Waters Check out his web site @ Glory Medical Center.com
I have been on the diet program for 3 weeks and have lost 13 lbs and alot of inches. my goal is 30 pounds. I feel great. The doctor is really great and so is his staff.
I go once a week for injections and once a month to see him and renew my meds. You can go more times if you like and he has Saturday hours also. They got me in right away. The diet is not cheap by any means but it is well worth it for me.
I haven't felt this good in 3 years.
Please let me know if you go see him.
Good Luck
Cutie

South Africa

#5227 Oct 23, 2013
Is this product available in South Africa please if available please can you also send addresses where a person can find it we're very much interested on the product....thank you
Cutie

South Africa

#5228 Oct 24, 2013
validsteriods wrote:
yes we got B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss in stock , contact us at
georgis.williams@gmail.com and place your order Regards
.Hi would like to know if you are in South Africa.
Karen

United States

#5229 Oct 24, 2013
Does anyone knows a good doctor in Orlando area. I would like to loss 35 lbs.
Liz

Brazil, IN

#5232 Oct 26, 2013
Where does everyone take the injections? I've heard stomach and butt?. Please advise thank u
Kate

Seoul, Korea

#5233 Oct 28, 2013
melodie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i live in Korea and I also get these shots and my waist lost inches fast! 7kg in 6 weeks! It really works and very affordable
Hi Melodie

I just moved to Seoul in August (near Wangshimni station). Where can I get these shots? And how much are they?

Thanks
Kate

Since: Oct 13

Seoul, Korea

#5234 Oct 30, 2013
melodie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i live in Korea and I also get these shots and my waist lost inches fast! 7kg in 6 weeks! It really works and very affordable
Hi Melodie. Where can you get these shots in Seoul?
At any hospital or do I need to go to a special clinic?

Thanks
Dr Varallo

Bayville, NJ

#5236 Nov 4, 2013
catiesmommy wrote:
check out josephvarallomd.com in New Jersey. Lipotropic injections, phen,$20.00 includes everything. Staff is nice and helpful. Dr. Varallo is great! I have lost 50 lbs. so far. Lib He ships out of state for only $360.00 for the kit which includes everything you need to get the job done. LOL
I figured it cost me $12.00 per shot. Defiantly worth it. check it out.
Hi I know this post is old but if you get this I'm going to see the Dr Friday kind of nervousnes. Hoping they don't try to push other products on me I'm driving with a one year old an hour. Lol
Dayton oh

Dayton, OH

#5237 Nov 6, 2013
Did u find somewhere for your friends in Dayton, Ohio? Plz help my email is www.kweencity@gmail.com
Terri in Fort Lauderdale wrote:
I went to Dr. Garcia in Clearwater and lost 40 pounds. I am now in Fort Lauderdale taking care of ailing family members and due to stress have gained weight. Can anyone suggest a simuilar program over here and what avbout Dayton Ohio. I have friends up north who are waiting for something like this. Help....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Affairs clinic chief praises improved ... (Jan '10) 1 hr Tio Sam 48
Exercises for Back Pain 1 hr unnakpepe777 2
Weight loss helps erectile dysfunction, improve... (Aug '13) 2 hr unnakpepe777 13
Vaccines and Autism 8 hr friend 16
What parents need to know about Monsanto: "By 2... 10 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
CO2 Alzheimer's Link (Aug '12) 12 hr Bat Man 103
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 12 hr fatbacks x 125
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue lostgirl18 6,018
More from around the web