B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
kim wantin to lose 30lbs

Chicago, IL

#5138 Jun 22, 2013
I'm getting ready to go on the HCG diet with lipovite with b12 injections... from what I've read I feel like I'm paying a large amount of money and that its just the 500 cal diet that's going to cause significant weight loss... I'm confused about what to do....PLEASE HELP
Catieleesmommy

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#5139 Jun 22, 2013
IMO, HCG is a fad diet with an injection that is quite expensive and doesn't work. I have known many people who have become very sick on it because our bodies are not meant to live on 500 calories a day. Most people I know have gained the weight right back after losing significantly and when stopping, gain it all back and more. Call Dr. Joseph Varallo, MD in Southern New Jersey. he has the best program and it is safe. Dr. has his own formula and it really works and it is not expensive, but very very healthy. I did and lost an enormous amount of weight and have never felt better. I go now once a month as I am in the maintenance part of the program and have kept it off for 1 1/2 years. It was really not difficult. I had great support there and they ship all over the country. Give it a try before spending a lot of money on something that is not good for you. Try this office, I did and it was the best move I ever made. www.josephvarallomd.com He is Georgetown University trained and started this program 5-6 years ago for his GYN patients who couldn't lose weight after babies, menopause, mild depression caused by over-eating, go for it. It is healthy and inexpensive. Good luck to you whatever you try but this works.
losingIT

Shannonville, Canada

#5142 Jun 23, 2013
Where do you find the b and lipo injections in the Allentown/Bethlehem PA area? moving there soon...
shelia Henderson

Union, NJ

#5148 Jun 26, 2013
I would like to know how much this will cost.
shelia Henderson

Union, NJ

#5149 Jun 26, 2013
Can I get a number are a address so I can get started
Kaiara

United States

#5152 Jul 8, 2013
Hey do anyone know any Doctor in Birmingham Al that do B12 shots?
Jay

Brooklyn, NY

#5155 Jul 10, 2013
Luann wrote:
Hi all, just a note of encouragment! God has given every one of us the power to overcome our struggles, including weight loss! Ask Him to help you become strong, healthy and lean and then trust Him.
Amen to that! There's NOTHING that cant be done through Him. Even if it takes a while, He's working on you. All u need is sincere faith.
Asp

Broomall, PA

#5158 Jul 13, 2013
losingIT wrote:
Where do you find the b and lipo injections in the Allentown/Bethlehem PA area? moving there soon...
Have you found anywhere in Allentown / Bethlehem area yet ? Please let me know .
Lisabella

Mumbai, India

#5163 Jul 15, 2013
Where he is , I want to see him tommorrow
Ronya Ross

Tampa, FL

#5164 Jul 15, 2013
I noticed a lot of people are seeing great results from these injections. That is great. But for those who can't afford the injections or would like a less invasive way to lose weight, I recommend Skinny Fiber. Skinny Fiber is unlike any weight loss supplement out there because not only is it all-natural and stimulant free, you will lose weight and reap the benefits of becoming healthier. People have reported that it helped with their Type 2 Diabetes, Acid Reflux, PCOS symptoms, IBS and more. This document should answer most of the questions you have about Skinny Fiber.

www.tinyurl.com/sbcfacts

You can also go to www.good2lose.com to order it.
mamusa

South Africa

#5166 Jul 17, 2013
M getting married n m lukin 4 de injection dat can help me to loose weight.I can't get married with this big fat tummy anyone who has an idea where can I get Lipotropic injection and B-12.
kelco28

Cedar Park, TX

#5169 Jul 24, 2013
I have struggled with weight for years now especially after an accute onset of fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue. I was a hard working professional with a love for life & always active, when this illness came out of the blue. My husband ( the saint that he is) has watched me struggle for years & last year he moved us to a dryer climate & new medical care & lifestyle changes in hopes of helping me.
I found a wonderful Dr. here ( after much researching and disappointment) he listened to us & recommended I start the B-12 injections. I received these injections 1 x per month for about 3 months & it did help with my energy dramatically. Then last month he recommended adding the "Lipo" injections because I need to lose @ 100 lbs.+ and I am terrified to have any type of weight loss surgery. He respected the desire I have to lose this weight with out drastic measures.. I have had good results since. In the 1st month I lost 11lbs. & in my 2nd month now the weight loss has continued. Not to mention my level energy has doubled & the "brain fog or fibro fog " has descreased drastically.Some people might find these results to be a little slow, but each individual has different results. If you take into consideration my age, my health, & now approaching menopause. Also I have tried everything under the sun to lose the weight & instead it has steadily been creeping up. I also have made different changes to my diet & now have the energy to exercise, which I prefer the use of a pool & walking or being active with my 9yr. Old.
gen

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5170 Jul 26, 2013
Annie wrote:
No the lipotropic injections work best with the combination of b-12, I have lost 20lbs with it
how many injections did you have to take to get those results?
gen

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5171 Jul 26, 2013
kelco28 wrote:
I have struggled with weight for years now especially after an accute onset of fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue. I was a hard working professional with a love for life & always active, when this illness came out of the blue. My husband ( the saint that he is) has watched me struggle for years & last year he moved us to a dryer climate & new medical care & lifestyle changes in hopes of helping me.
I found a wonderful Dr. here ( after much researching and disappointment) he listened to us & recommended I start the B-12 injections. I received these injections 1 x per month for about 3 months & it did help with my energy dramatically. Then last month he recommended adding the "Lipo" injections because I need to lose @ 100 lbs.+ and I am terrified to have any type of weight loss surgery. He respected the desire I have to lose this weight with out drastic measures.. I have had good results since. In the 1st month I lost 11lbs. & in my 2nd month now the weight loss has continued. Not to mention my level energy has doubled & the "brain fog or fibro fog " has descreased drastically.Some people might find these results to be a little slow, but each individual has different results. If you take into consideration my age, my health, & now approaching menopause. Also I have tried everything under the sun to lose the weight & instead it has steadily been creeping up. I also have made different changes to my diet & now have the energy to exercise, which I prefer the use of a pool & walking or being active with my 9yr. Old.
how many injections did you get the for the results in your first month
Angela Braaten

San Diego, CA

#5173 Jul 28, 2013
Hello everyone!:) I have great news for people who want to buy b12/b12 lipotropic shots cheaper! And even hcg! Ive been on the shots for almost 3 weeks and I see great results. I have so much energy and I feel like I can exersize up 3 hours hardcore. My supplier is a very kind and caring person. She can mail you the products. Email me and ill give you her number. Some people pay up to 300 a month for the shots. But you can get a 30ml for 120. 5 for shipping. So all together 125. My email is [email protected]
Angela Braaten

San Diego, CA

#5174 Jul 28, 2013
Isabel wrote:
I'm over weight about 60 lbs, I'm not happy with my weight i can say have try everyhing and nothin worked, browsing the web I came across these lipotropic injections, I'm scare to try injections were I don't know how it would work?
Haha I was in your place. Im terrified of needles but my motovation to lose weight over came the fear. I have a supplier for the shots. If your interested email me :) [email protected]
abu dhabi

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#5175 Jul 29, 2013
i am doing home service full body massage only here in ABU DHABI..good massage guaranteed to relax your body.. please do call me at 0501491864... around 7pm-11 pm thanks
see you soon
regards

john

Since: Jul 13

Mumbai, India

#5176 Jul 30, 2013
Vitamin B-12 regulates the formation of red blood cells and its important for your body.Lipo-B is an injection of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for your health and health of your liver. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if of the body system .its health for the body actually and it will give better results. Injections are safe, effective and its keeps your body healthy. It also increase the energy and gives benefits to the weight reduction plan.

Since: Jul 13

Mumbai, India

#5177 Jul 30, 2013
Vitamin B12 measures the blood in the body and it makes the body healthy and effective, you remain active and there is less of laziness, its basically for vegetarians as they don’t consume animal products and so there is less of B-12 vitamin and they should consume it because there is no alternative option for them.if the body lacks this vitamin it may give worst effect to the system.
Proper Weight Loss

Astoria, NY

#5178 Jul 30, 2013
Has anyone ever been to HowToGetRidOfFatThighs.com and do you agree with their advice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talk looks at history of autism 53 min r fire 3
News Flu rising, but not rampant yet 4 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Asheville area has high levels of radon gas (Dec '10) 5 hr Wit Sliman 15
News Texas to Require Burials After Many Abortions 8 hr cpeter1313 1
News Demi Lovato: 'It Is Possible To Live Well' With... 10 hr DeadPigeon 5
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 12 hr muthumani 7,015
News FDA eyeballs Lasik complaints (Apr '08) 20 hr skjblnd 21
More from around the web