B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for We...
have done it all

Victoria, TX

#5107 May 9, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> From what I have been able to find on the injections is that they are a combination of amino acids, minerals and vitamins.I do not want to give you medical advice, but the literature that I have read does not show any adverse reactions to individuals taking anti depressants. However, I do strongly advise anyone wanting to lose weight to see their physician or a physician based weight loss program. If you are unable to locate a physician in your area then the best way to lose weight is a low carb and protein diet. Try to drink a lot of water and always remember to include exercise in your lifestyle. Best of luck to you!
I have to add that not everyone should do the low carb type of lifestyle. Please ask your physician if this is right for you... if you have any type of kidney issues low carb is not for you. Other then that good luck !!
Lisa

United States

#5108 May 9, 2013
monica wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the name of the clinic and the address?

Where do you go in corpus? I know where to go in San Antonio.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5109 May 10, 2013
I'm looking for a clinic in or near Macon, GA that will administer the injections via the stomach instead of hip and shoulder.
Michelle

Los Angeles, CA

#5110 May 12, 2013
Is this program ok for senior citizens? Young at heart but need 25 lbs off.
Any places in south Orange County Calif. you can reccomend.?
lyssa

Moline, IL

#5112 May 19, 2013
im looking for a clinic in moline, illinois, anyone know of one?
Misty

Sandusky, OH

#5114 May 22, 2013
DDKE wrote:
Hi I found one Dr for Tallahassee Florida but he want $225 up front plus $100 for 4 shots of Lipotropic and $95 for 4 shots of B6, then he gives you enough pills for 7 days.
You come back every week and it cost $60 for the pills for the week. This is crazy.
If anyone knows of a Dr. in and around Tallahassee, Fla that is cheaper let me know. I will even travel to South Georgia. Thanks
Did you try to buy online? USVITAMINS.COM is backed by the BBB and if you join on facebook they have promos all the time. I also think they are out of Florida. I did research on the company and they are in good standings with the BBB. Hope this helps
asl

Houston, TX

#5115 May 24, 2013
lisa wrote:
Please let me know if there are any doctors near FM 1960 West in Houston,Texas that gives the B12 injections. Please give dr's name and phone number
Thanks
Have you found one?!
Evie

Houston, TX

#5118 Jun 2, 2013
What is phertermine 37.5????
I live in Houston close to the Galleria area.
Do you of a doctor I could find the injections?
Please email me. I presently do not have time to exercise every day. My email [email protected]

Please email me.

Thank you.
Isabel

Anaheim, CA

#5119 Jun 5, 2013
I'm over weight about 60 lbs, I'm not happy with my weight i can say have try everyhing and nothin worked, browsing the web I came across these lipotropic injections, I'm scare to try injections were I don't know how it would work?
Steven Filler

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#5120 Jun 6, 2013
Has anyone tried the Super Mic Lipotropic injection therapy?
Steven Filler

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#5121 Jun 6, 2013
You can try Super Mic Lipotropic injection at least twice a week to lose weight. You can get a good deal at www.lipotropicmic.com
mary

Brooklyn, NY

#5122 Jun 6, 2013
I'm looking for clinic in ny please if someone knows the information thank u .
gen b

United States

#5124 Jun 9, 2013
Hi I live not far from Georgia can u email me the info [email protected] im really interested in the program.
KDC

Jacksonville, FL

#5125 Jun 9, 2013
Help in Daytona Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Please let me know if you have any luck finding a doctor in daytona beach... I currently travel to Lake Mary twice a month and would like something close to the DB area. [email protected] Thanks
First Coast M.D. Weight Loss Services onBaymeadows Road(not to be confused with OLD Baymeadows Road which intersects with Baymeadows Road , Jacksonville,Fl. Probably 2 to 2 1/2 hrs from Daytona. Check out their website FirstCoastMD.com Hope this helps
English Teacher

Anaheim, CA

#5126 Jun 10, 2013
Nancy wrote:
I've been seeing Dr. K for two weeks already, I had alot of fatigue, low energy, and since I've been getting the injection my energy when up, I last longer at the gym, I'm not sleepy at all no more I've gain muscle.... So far so good
I think all of you should take your money and sign up for an ENGLISH CLASS! How is it that every response on here has such awful English and spelling? That is much more important than appearance! I promise!
whodatgirl

New Orleans, LA

#5131 Jun 14, 2013
Where did you go for your capsules and injections?
Precious_chapman

Macon, GA

#5133 Jun 14, 2013
@rachel can u please email me about it [email protected]
Lee Ann

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5134 Jun 15, 2013
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering seeing Dr.Kerendian I want to lose 20lbs. but I heard the injections are painful. For those who have gone through the treatment is it really painful??
I just started the injections yesterday, and had NO PAIN at all! A little soreness in my arm for about an hour afterward, but nothing bad. The one in my hip was painless. What I want to know is how safe the Lipo injections are? Lots of clinics are popping up all over now. I live in the Inland Empire and there are several here. You don't have to go to Beverly Hills to get these shots, and yes, it is a very affordable program!
Lee Ann

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5135 Jun 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
Does anyone know how this combination work, I am hearing alot of this Dr. in Beverly Hills that Specializes in this combination. I personally have a lot of friends who have gone to him, but I am embrassed to ask them. I need to lose 15lbs. The Dr's name is Dr. Kerendian , the office is called Delight Medical. I guess he is a Bariatric physician, What does Bariatric mean. All I know is that he made my fat friends look good and it was affordable. Just want to hear from other before I go see him
My doctor told me that the vitamin B shots give you more energy, and the Lipo shots help your liver metabolize the fat. Hope that helps, but if you go, you can talk to your doctor about it.
Cami Perryman

Boonsboro, MD

#5137 Jun 18, 2013
Kate wrote:
Does anyone know of places in maryland? I'm from frederick and trying to find a place close by that does b12 with lipotropic injections for a reasonable price. If anyone finds a place in silver spring or rockville areas please email me! [email protected] thank you!!
Did u find a place for lipo b12 injections in Frederick? I would love a referral. I'm in Hagerstown,md. Thanks cami

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 1 hr Ajimnez9165 42
News 1st city to ban smoking inside restaurants, Win... 2 hr cough cough 73
News Trump budget director defends social safety net... 3 hr SirPrize 5
NEW Dirty Ki...K (Sep '16) 4 hr johnfire69 21
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 4 hr Red Crosse 143
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 8 hr Stop and Think 24
Sexual Health 8 hr Uncle STan 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) May 19 SissyBareFeet 169
More from around the web